Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^

It seems Jessica Hart may no longer be used as a model for Victoria’s Secret.

After criticizing Taylor Swift, who performed during the lingerie giant’s fashion show on November 13,  Page Six reports that Victoria's Secret executives won't be inviting her to walk in next year's show or model in its upcoming catalogs. 

The 27-year-old Australian beauty had previously told WWD that that Miss Swift 'just didn't fit' at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Asked if Miss Swift could 'pull it off' as a lingerie model, Miss Hart, who was at the Victoria's Secret afterparty at Tao, replied: 'No. . . God bless her heart. I think she’s great. . . But I don’t know, to me, she didn’t fit.'

Miss Hart, who first modeled for Victoria's Secret in 2012, tried to make amends five days later, telling Us Weekly: 'I adore Taylor Swift and I was so excited to be with her at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. . . She is a true rock star and she absolutely killed it the other night.'

Victoria's Secret's chief marketing officer, Edward Razek, also stepped in, telling Us Weekly that Miss Hart's comments were misinterpreted.

'I have personally been in contact with Jessica Hart and she said she was "wildly misinterpreted" and that she thought Taylor was "amazing,"' Mr Razek said on November 16. 'She is stunned that anyone would think differently. And that's something we can all agree on.

He added: 'I can tell you that everyone at Victoria's Secret was blown away by Taylor's performance. 

She could not be more beautiful or talented, that we felt extremely lucky to have her, and that she is welcome back to do the show anytime she wants. . . Taylor's not ready to be an Angel? She's more than ready to be anything she wants to be.

'I could not have more respect for this woman, or be more appreciative of her participation, and I can speak for the entire VS brand, the crew, and most certainly the Angels.

'We honestly could not have been happier with Taylor. She rocked the house. Sounded great. Looked stunning. And had the best time with the Angels. Some things I let slide. But not this. It couldn't be more wrong.'

Both Victoria's Secret and reps for Jessica Hart failed to ret7urn a request for comment from MailOnline

Lily is better known for her print work but as Angel you pretty much have to walk in the show.

i know she isn't a runway model but this is the second time they let her walk in a lip sync like she naomi campbell. If she isn't a good walker why bother showing it when you don't have to (like in this video) . I don't think they see that she can't walk lol

Lily is better known for her print work but as Angel you pretty much have to walk in the show.

i know she isn't a runway model but this is the second time they let her walk in a lip sync like she naomi campbell. If she isn't a good walker why bother showing it when you don't have to (like in this video) . I don't think they see that she can't walk lol

I thought this was the third? I thought she was walking in the Maroon 5 and Justin Beiber lip sync before this one. I must admit, her walk has improved a lot this year.

That Lip sync video is all over the place and once again its pretty obvious that the girls don't hardly know any of the words to the songs except for a couple lines/words of the chorus.

Candice really doesn't shine in these videos because girl just doesn't know how to let loose and loosen up a bit but of course VS still finds a way to try to make her the star somehow.

Lily, Adriana,Doutzen and Ale lookded nice but I thought I was watching a damn Willow Smith Video with all that hair whipping.

Behati is usually great in these but not so much this time .

And lol @ that dramatic ass intro and music topped with Behati giving that scripted Candice 2010 Country Girls monologue tease.