Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And next we'll see a special on Adriana and how she got back into shape and how her day goes... oh wait, no that was Heidi... sorry.

The big difference between Adriana and Heidi, is Heidi branched out of fashion and made a name for herself, whereas Adriana is really only known for VS.

I'm not a huge fan of Candice, but goddamn I feel bad for her.

I guess somebody had to shade adriana since VS obviously refuse to

Not like Adriana is the only model who doesn't branch out of fashion. Its not alot of models especially those who come from VS who do it. Only three. Heidi's the rare one. Adriana isn't. so I don't understand the comparison. That's was a random rare accomplishment you just made a comparison with

Umm, you clearly missed the real comparison, and it wasn't the fact that Adriana has done nothing outside of fashion, it was the first line.....

But to point out the clear inaccuracy of Heidi being rare in branching out

Karolina Kurkova - Television show

Marisa Miller - Endorsements, NFL, TV

Miranda Kerr - Organic makeup line, books

Gisele Bundchen - flipflops, real estate, movies

Tyra Banks - Television shows galore

Stephanie Seymour - Music Videos, Entrepreneur

Ignoring the rest of the modeling world and just focusing on the VS models, It's only this new crop of models who come across as lazy.. They aren't branching out. They're creating a name for themselves and doing nothing with it.

I know but still heidi is random, still.

But I see the candice treatment happening. Adriana benefits from something thats not her fault so she gets shaded for it. A little comparison thrown in. Been there and clearly done it.

Adriana is on a tv show right now though obviously and has done some other appearance and that small movie. But thats only when if want to get technical which I think you do mentioning karolina's One TV shot, and steph's one music video(if she is in more than one forgive me). If you don't, forget it

Still rare to me  7 out of how many angels? About 18. Not even half do it. I could care less though because I am clearly not the type that is really anal about it if not at all. Money is money and she still getting it without working harder. Thats everyone's dream and I bet including hers. She's doing what she wants to do and its not hurting her at the moment at all. Don't think she is doing this to live up to anyone's on BZ's standards, not even her fans

I don't think Pheno was throwing shade at Adriana? 

And it is true that Adriana hasn't done much outside VS, at least in recent years. After she got the VS beauty contract in 2009  and started making big money from them she decided to sit on her ass and do not much else :idk:

What is shaded supposed to mean?

And self appearances don't really matter, as they're all touted as being Adriana Lima Victoria's Secret Angel. She's not getting a role, she's making a cameo as herself. And the short film she did was back in 2001, which is basically negligible and obsolete now. And those the ones that jumped out at me, I know Laetitia Casta has gone on to do other things, I believe movies, but I honestly don't know because I don't care about most of these women. So it's quite possible, and highly probable that a number of the women that have previously been Angels have gone on to do other things. I know most of their late 90's early 2000's have.. not so sure about the newer ones.

post-44858-0-1446081509-81119_thumb.jpg

post-44858-0-1446081510-33557_thumb.png

The belt looks very identical to me

Ok so clearly the panties are different. I believe. It still looks like some parts that is meant to be gold is silver, but I kinda do think its just the reflection from the diamonds. This some bullshit we have to wait until December. I hope we get another pic atleast

The point I was making about Adriana is that she's kinda turning into the Heidi of VS, which has been commented on about before. I don't care about the fact that it's her wearing "Candice's Fantasy Bra", it wouldn't matter who was wearing it. Alessandra, Adriana, Behati, Ed Razek... I would feel bad for Candice regardless, because what is supposed to be an honor and privilege has become debased and made a little less special.

Actually seeing Ed in the bra might make me feel a little less bad for Candice because I would be more humored... but still, it's not a very diplomatic thing to do, and will quite probably create more tension between the girls. It's also a bad marketing strategy, as they aren't "showcasing" the women who will quite probably be taking Adriana's place when she retires.

I think they have showcased candice enough to show that she will get adriana's place. She opened a show, had a talking segment by herself in 2010, had a larger segment in 2012. Opened some segments, pasted her all over vs, been in almost every commercial, done alot of press work for them. And now got the fantasy bra, I don't think what just happened will just completely over throw the four years of work VS has put in to show whats next to come.

It will probably override candice's moment yeah, but it happens. But it will not override all the other things they have been doing though. I kinda like it because it still shows that its not always bout her, just like when they use her alot it shows things is not always about Adriana. VS need to do that sometimes anyway. Especially the fans. This happens and some are being delusional with themselves because they aren't use to it. Which means its a little good it did happened. (even though its kinda bad PR)

I don't think it will create tension between the two unless someone is immature and too salty for their own good. Its not adriana's fault and hopefully candice will realize that. If she mature enough she will... if so there shouldn't be tension. Maybe between candice and ed and whoever idea it was but not between them.

I am wasted, but that pic with Adriana in the FB with the better panties BTW, I just want to make the caption say "And then she was like let me be on the show." Crazy how we couldn't see any detail in that blurry pic from before and now BAM everything is clear.

Regarding the FB thing, I understand why some people are displeased. It is definitely a confusing and shitty move on VS' part. However, none of us have seen the episode yet so the plotline could be favorable to all parties. You never know. Right now we are just speculating, jumping into conclusions and making assumptions based on the little we have seen.

ok now that we have a slightly better picture, it should be obvious that Adriana is wearing a cheap replica.. the gold linings at the undersides of the bra are clearly different (black arrows) 

Also the upper part of where the cups connect is much higher above the blue flower on adriana's bra

post-62211-0-1446081516-23087_thumb.jpeg

post-62211-0-1446081516-26079_thumb.jpeg

Could Adriana's belly stand out even more? I happen to think she has a special "barrel' workout, can't anyone find a way to show her legs and hide her belly, even in lingerie, put some tree branches all over her ala Heide, idk!

And Phenobarbie's comments always make my day :-) straight to the point.

post-50597-0-1446081519-40575_thumb.jpg

So much for the "Victoria's Secret is like a family!"-shit the models are always talking about... (or forced to talk about.)

They stap you in the back the second they sniff a chance to get some half assed publicity.

We've already seen this last year when they treated Alessandra like some unwanted stepchild they gave the Fantasy Bra to so she'll keep her mouth shut. Well, VS is a business after all (no shit, Sherlock) - I just wonder if we're now gonna see VS sucker-punch some of their precious angels every year...

True^^ it is becoming more frequent.

Adriana will probably be next, shit lol. I think eventually they all get it, Gisele left at her peak. I feel like eventually they stopped caring for heidi and then after karolina gained weight that one year they just stopped with her too. she was also pretty important before