Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Nah, she never had any shape, It's just that she was younger I guess and her body changed, but she has been boxier since I have a memory, in 2007 it started to show more.

I think it's the same now but it's just that Dri knows how to pose so it's not usually that noticeable but in that picture she's just laughing and not even trying to hide it.

Yeah i'm talking about during this time through 2005

post-44858-0-76612800-1383267802_thumb.j

if adriana was to wear that today her body wouldn't look like that. She was still a bit smaller in the upper waist area than the lower waist area

If her body was still like that the chain would have been way better on her. But its not hers to wear anyway.... even though she did

post-44858-0-1446081500-21263_thumb.gif

That picture is like 10 years old though, so you can't expect her to look the same after a decade and two babies but in 2006/2007 even before Val & Sienna her body had changed.

post-18831-0-1446081501-53538_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081501-56721_thumb.jpg

That 2003 hair though, needs to come back ASAP, the length and color are perfect :heart:

As for Candice, she and her fans can suck it. I didn't hear her or her fans complaining last year when she got a segment right before Alessandra walked in her Fantasy Bra, I actually think they were over the moon happy about her getting that segment? So I stand by what I said: Karma is a bitch. 

Thats what I was saying before... it was because of the kids and probably getting older and working out and dieting but my point was its not what it use to be, 2003 counts as "use to be" lol

I find it karma for her fans because they got too happy lol. Alot of them started saying shit, and ofcourse it was about Adriana, and then this happens. And while candice feelings are probably hurt and we all know the fans are upset

Adriana fans:

post-44858-0-1446081502-27616_thumb.jpg

But foreal though, if it was in the reverse I would be mad too lol. But its not. And I bet if it was though.. Its funny because even people who aren't big candice fans are complaining about it. I just feel like if its not their favorite model getting treatment like Adriana thats why they complaining. Knowing good and well if it was alessandra or whoever the hell they favored more they'd be like us and wouldn't be upset. That's the thing. So oh well.

I love how some fans on twitter were telling themselves it was fake basically for their own sake lol

Another one of Adriana with the Fantasy Bra filming The Crazy Ones.

post-1004-0-1446081504-69268_thumb.jpg

Damn I love Adriana but that shit is ugly, leave to VS to make a 10 million bra that looks cheap, it does look better in a brunette but it's still an ugly bra.

I sharpened the image to see it better and the bottoms are the same. The little straps that went up over Candice's hip bones have been pushed down, however one of the straps is still kinda up on Adriana's hip, I sharpened the hell out of it so you could see the strap.

post-1004-0-1446081504-71517_thumb.png

As for the blue stones, they could of been removed for whatever reason... maybe something with the set lighting wouldn't allow for the blue to be picked up on camera that well, so they just replaced them with non-colored stones. From this pic and bottoms and bra look to be the FB set.

Oh and the episode is airing 5 days before the VSFS. That's horrible for Candice :/ the attention will be focused on Dri wearing the FB and as a result more people will expect her to wear the bra and not Candice.

And next we'll see a special on Adriana and how she got back into shape and how her day goes... oh wait, no that was Heidi... sorry.

The big difference between Adriana and Heidi, is Heidi branched out of fashion and made a name for herself, whereas Adriana is really only known for VS.

I'm not a huge fan of Candice, but goddamn I feel bad for her.

post-44858-0-1446081505-64829_thumb.jpg

Damn I love Adriana but that shit is ugly, leave to VS to make a 10 million bra that looks cheap, it does look better in a brunette but it's still an ugly bra.

I sharpened the image to see it better and the bottoms are the same. The little straps that went up over Candice's hip bones have been pushed down, however one of the straps is still kinda up on Adriana's hip, I sharpened the hell out of it so you could see the strap.

post-44858-0-1446081505-65465_thumb.png

As for the blue stones, they could of been removed for whatever reason... maybe something with the set lighting wouldn't allow for the blue to be picked up on camera that well, so they just replaced them with non-colored stones. From this pic and bottoms and bra look to be the FB set.

Oh and the episode is airing 5 days before the VSFS. That's horrible for Candice :/ the attention will be focused on Dri wearing the FB and as a result more people will expect her to wear the bra and not Candice.

I still think its the stones that makes it skecthy. But not the blue ones. I see the blue ones, barely but they there. Its the area with the "red ruby" and the bow that gets me, the shit looks silver. It could just be the diamonds reflecting or some shit like that but thats the part that makes a small part of me think its fake but I still just think its the lightening and the camera

@begonia it's Ludi Delfino

I still can't handle the giant stone hanging from the bra ... Adriana is bigger than Candice and it looks giant on her too o.O I guess I'm into more subtle beauty, I think it cheapens the look of the bra completely. 

post-17905-0-1446081506-80088_thumb.jpg

post-17905-0-1446081506-80826_thumb.png

I still think its the stones that makes it skecthy. But not the blue ones. I see the blue ones, barely but they there. Its the area with the "red ruby" and the bow that gets me, the shit looks silver. It could just be the diamonds reflecting or some shit like that but thats the part that makes a small part of me think its fake but I still just think its the lightening and the camera

The entire bow is done in white diamond and there's white diamond set into the gold that surrounds the ruby, so yes it'll look silver if there is any lighting reflecting off of it.