Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

As I assumed, pages 68 & 69 of the first volume of the Christmas Catalog are indeed for the Fantasy Bra, that's why it was the only set of pages the hand't upload. I'm surprised it's just one page though and it's the exact same picture we've seen already about 100 times.

post-18831-0-1446081440-72774_thumb.jpg

Judging by the catalogs I think Night will be the fragrance VS will heavily promoting for the Holiday season because it's featured three times in the catalogs.

Nope, sorry. You'll have to wait until the catalog is on the VS website, when you click on a certain item it directs you to where in the website is located and you'll get the catalog number

As I assumed, pages 68 & 69 of the first volume of the Christmas Catalog are indeed for the Fantasy Bra, that's why it was the only set of pages the hand't upload. I'm surprised it's just one page though and it's the exact same picture we've seen already about 100 times.

Isn't it usually one page? :idk: I too was hoping for a new picture considering how many photos they took :/

^ thx for uploading. do you know the browser numbers for the catalog? can't seem to find the pics...

I don't have the browser numbers for the whole catalog but here are the locations of the FB photos on VS' server:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V377702.jpg

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V377702_CROP1.jpg

I think it's usually two pages but I can't say for sure. Def there wasn't a giant perfume bottle next to it tho that I can remember in the last couple years, last year only but the bottle was actually a part of the Fantasy Bra thing.

BTW if VS shot the FB in a white background where it looked much better, why in the fuckity fuck they made the background look golden in the pictures where it just blends into the background and Candice's hair? o.O

I think it's usually two pages but I can't say for sure. Def there wasn't a giant perfume bottle next to it tho that I can remember in the last couple years, last year only but the bottle was actually a part of the Fantasy Bra thing.

I checked a few old holiday catalogs. The FB's were all on one page :)

2007: FB  w/ Selita on left spread (L); Holiday fragrance collection on right spread ( R )

2008: L - Holiday accessories; R - FB w/ Adriana

2009: Edita had the full spread; small picture of FB w/ Marisa on the lower right corner of right spread (poor Marisa! :()

2010: L - Large Bombshell fragrance w/ Candi; R- FB w/ Adriana

2011: L - Bombshell bra w/ Candi; R - FB w/ Miranda

2012: L- Large Bombshell fragrance; R - FB w/ Ale

I checked a few old holiday catalogs. The FB's were all on one page :)

2007: FB  w/ Selita on left spread (L); Holiday fragrance collection on right spread ( R )

2008: L - Holiday accessories; R - FB w/ Adriana

2009: Edita had the full spread; small picture of FB w/ Marisa on the lower right corner of right spread (poor Marisa! :()

2010: L - Large Bombshell fragrance w/ Candi; R- FB w/ Adriana

2011: L - Bombshell bra w/ Candi; R - FB w/ Miranda

2012: L- Large Bombshell fragrance; R - FB w/ Ale

Really? I never noticed until now, and it's so distracting because the bottle is giant and is not even the same colors of the bra and it makes so much contrast with the golden background and the FB picture it's all golden and it blends, you notice the bottle first and the bra second.

Poor Marisa though, she really did get an uber shitty treatment. She was out the door and VS knew it :pinch:

^ thx for uploading. do you know the browser numbers for the catalog? can't seem to find the pics...

I don't have the browser numbers for the whole catalog but here are the locations of the FB photos on VS' server:

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V377702.jpg

http://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/760x1013/V377702_CROP1.jpg

Thank you PinkCouture!!  :flower:

Really? I never noticed until now, and it's so distracting because the bottle is giant and is not even the same colors of the bra and it makes so much contrast with the golden background and the FB picture it's all golden and it blends, you notice the bottle first and the bra second.

Poor Marisa though, she really did get an uber shitty treatment. She was out the door and VS knew it :pinch:

I am not sure why VS doesn't give the FB a full spread. It downplays and minimizes the exclusivity of the bra. It just blends in with the rest of the catalog. I guess highlighting the bra with a full spread would be too logical for VS :laugh:

I understand why they used a golden background but it didn't really work color and tone-wise. The fact she didn't really pose and the picture is kinda busy did not help either :/ I agree the fragrance grabs your attention before the bra b/c of the contrasting colors and the white space :)

Marisa definitely got the short end of the stick FB-wise. She had the smallest FB catalog picture and I think her's cost the least :(

Thank you PinkCouture!!  Flower%20for%20you.gif

You are welcome Flower%20for%20you.gif

Cheapest bra recently has been 2010. Marisa's was 3.5mill and 2010 was only 2mill.

I really think they should have kept the white background for the pictures, or give the FB to a brunette if they reaaally wanted to go with a golden theme, It's just too much golden/yellow together. It looks way better in the video because there's a contrast with the white scenery but in the pictures it's just too much.