Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lol, anyone can edit Wikipedia. I did it a bunch of times. The only true lists of Angels are the VSAA supermodel page (which also features the Angels VS isn't using anymore until they contract actually runs out, such as Miranda right now and Heidi, Marisa, Lindsay, Rosie and Chanel before her) and the VSFS Angel line-up on VS's website. This year's isn't up yet, until then nothing is really official.

Also I just loaded two years' worth of VS Facebook posts and Magdalena, Lais & Toni didn't get any B-Day wishes. Emanuela and Barbara are the only non Angels who did.

Shit that girl looks so much like Erin it's scary o.O

Like seriously do we need Endice + Martha and this Nadine chick? Whoever is doing the castings for the VS shoots needs to get its ass fired because he/she is an idiot. And I'm pretty sure that idiot is Ed 

Idk Nadine does give me Erin vibes as well but she is prettier than Erin at least imo. She reminds of Erin when she first started out working with VS and had that sort of bright,  youthful, girl next door look just like Martha reminds me of a younger Candice just starting out in VS.

But yeah I do agree that they need to chill with all theses blondes or at least spread them out a little more or something and I'm glad they have been using Gracie and Marloes a lot lately.