Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ I agree. I have a sneaking suspicion that they are phasing her out. I would not be surprised if she only gets one outfit this year  :idk: VS seems so back-and-forth.

I wonder if this is all the girls for the commercial! Doutzen and Erin seem to be out... but I wonder if Lindsay will make it to Paris. I am sure we will see her, especially because it looks like Ed is directing.

@Baron, David, Sav, Pheno, Kiki, Claudia: When your fingers being to resemble sausages to the point that plumper pumpers get excited... the rest is soon to follow. Without the aid of a coke diet and photoshop... well things begin to look grim now don't they.

Let's see if you can figure it out. PM me #cuddles

:weightlift: 

Hi everyone! This is my first post :ddr:

Anyways, Martha Hunt just posted a picture on her Instagram--she is also shooting the commercia

Oh yes, please put her and Candice in the same shots.

LOL I can see people now confusing Martha for Candice in certain shots and vise versa :D ....and some people complain Adriana and Sara look to much alike to both coexist in VS at the same time. :shifty:

So much for them having only the Angels.

Gracie's already in Paris. That leaves Candice, Lais, Gracie, Lily & Martha for today.

Karlie & Alessandra are gone. No word on Behati & Adriana for today, Erin & Doutzen still in the US and God only knows about Lindsay.

The fact that there is not just one non angel that will be in the commercial this year but three and coincidentally three current angels are absent still makes me a little unsure of there future angel status right now especially Doutzen and Erin.  :/

'I drink almond butter shakes to feel curvier': Victoria's Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson reveals diet to GAIN weight for show O.o  post-1004-0-1446081217-72953_thumb.png

Victoria's Secret Angel Lindsay Ellingson is already in full prep mode for the Christmas runway show set to air December 10th - but rather than trying to lose weight, the model says wants to 'add curves'.

During New York Fashion Week last Tuesday, the 28-year-old told Fashionista: 'I think it’s sexier and more feminine to be more full. So I add like almond butter, peanut butter, protein shakes to my diet, just to feel a little sexier and curvier.'

And although the model, who has also walked for Gucci, Chanel and Oscar de la Renta, said she 'steps up' her workouts in preparation for the show, she admitted: 'I try not to stress about it because that’s never good.'

Miss Ellingson, who is currently in Paris with fellow Angles Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima and Behati Prinsloo shooting the annual Victoria's Secret Christmas commercial, seems to be an anomaly when it comes to her pre-show diet.

Last year, Joan Smalls, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and newcomer Hilary Roda all took to social media to make note of their calorie-counters and workout regimes in the race to the runway.

Ms Lima, a new mother at the time, uploaded pictures to her Twitter account showing herself post workout.

Meanwhile Miss Smalls, 24, proudly posted on Twitter that she burned more than 800 calories yesterday, according to the picture's calorie-counting watch.

Before the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, models have famously worked out harder and watched their diets far more carefully to attain an extra toned and svelte look.

Fellow Angel Doutzen Kroes also tweeted a pre-show image, and shared the ingredients of her regimented diet smoothies: Flaxseed, coconut, calcium powder and Acai berries.

That hair shade does not work on Candice at all, it makes her look so average. This commercial is making me genuinely worried for the final outcome. Sure the shots we've seen so far are really good, but there are too many girls for one commercial. It just seems like they're going with the phrase "The more the merrier"