Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's like they're filming something for the show. The poses, walks etc are all stuff they do in the show.

And Karlie was dancing too.

Lily looks amazing but her walk though<<<<<  :ninja:  . They should of got Ale for that part instead, sad that she only shot for one day I can see VS is already gearing up to cut her out of the commercial again or just show her for only 12 seconds  :/ .

I'm sorry but Lily needs to not walk, like ever, she's a beautiful girl but her walk is an atrocity even in that 3sec walk O.o ... Adriana & Behati look amazing, I wish they walked like this on the show. Karlie is pure fierceness tho, I love her walk

Also, seems that they could be shooting their intros for the VSFS? I honestly think that whoever doesn't make it to this shoot it's out for good.

I'm sorry but Lily needs to not walk, like ever, she's a beautiful girl but her walk is an atrocity even in that 3sec walk O.o ... Adriana & Behati look amazing, I wish they walked like this on the show. Karlie is pure fierceness tho, I love her walk

Seriously its sad when little girls walk better than most of these professional models theses days. These girls need to take lessons from little Diva Davanna aka mini Naomi Campbell. WATCH AND LEARN LADIES THIS HOW YOU WERK IT ON THE RUNWAY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fkCLjbDh01k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OOqsFaefleE

So much for them having only the Angels.

Gracie's already in Paris. That leaves Candice, Lais, Gracie, Lily & Martha for today.

Karlie & Alessandra are gone. No word on Behati & Adriana for today, Erin & Doutzen still in the US and God only knows about Lindsay.