Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ My exact thoughts. I love how they went to Prague and got like two decent shots of the city itself and the rest was all indoors ... Like seriously, If they were planning on using a theater and a subway station they should stay in NYC.

They say those things to make it all look happy happy oh we had the best time and still want to work in the future, but it never happens. Only some girls past their contracts have worked with VS. Mainly Izabel, KK and Selita walked shows after their contract was over.

Can I just say that VS has gold with this two? Seriously Elsa & Sara have to be the best addition VS has done to their brand in the longest time, they're both young ladies who look pretty, sexy and fun without trying to hard. They remind me of Alessandra when she first started doing PR for the brand in 2004.

post-18831-0-1446081136-67623_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081136-69211_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081136-7259_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446081136-7541_thumb.jpg 

If somebody is getting a contract soon, I hope it's them. I hope the VS idiots don't pass on them as they've done with so many girls who had potential.

I'm glad they've started to use Sara more for Pink events because it was Elsa overload for the longest time. They used Jessica for a bit in there, but that stopped sadly ): Everyone complains about how much they use Candice? That's how I was starting to feel about Elsa but the variety in their girls is starting to get better :D I see a lot of Ieva at the stores which is nice.