Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Siemgi that better not be excitement on your end...

Well, TBH I would rather have had Miley Cyrus because she really embodies the class and sophistication that is VS (much like Rihanna did last year) but I'm pretty pumped about seeing 5 horny boys singing near supermodels.

We're so over...

Well, TBH I would rather have had Miley Cyrus because she really embodies the class and sophistication that is VS (much like Rihanna did last year) but I'm pretty pumped about seeing 5 horny boys singing near supermodels.

It's just a rumor and it's on PerezHilton now too

One Direction Performing At The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Will They Sing Best Thong Ever?

One Direction is being lined up to play at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

Sexellent news! The lads of One Direction are taking their musical talents to THE lingerie show of the year!
Yup! Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan are being lined up to perform at the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!
The panty giant has yet to confirm if the rumors are true, but according to a seksi source, it's practically a done deal:
"Their global superstar status will be solidified with this booking. Bigwigs at the Victoria's Secret and the televisión network CBS, which broadcasts the show, have been having meetings with the band and management. It's being said they pretty much have it in the bag as they were sold on their personalities."
Well of course "they were sold on their personalities”, because who wouldn’t love these five precious cupcakes? And nothing screams underwear like a rowdy rendition of the Best Thong Ever, right? LOLz!

Think Zayn will dress up as a seksi lady again and walk the runway with Angels Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Harry’s former fling Cara Delevingne?
That would be hawt!

Welp, OD is miles better than the biebs. They have a more mature fan base and that's enough for me. Nothing will beat the catastrophe that was Justin Bieber. And I hope VS avoids hiring Miley like the plague. The contrived image that girl is trying to build is nauseating.

Also, I would take anything The Sun reports with a grain of salt

One Direction aren't all bad, I've been to their concert ( :flower: ) and they sing well live. Bieber last year was a torment to my ears. I began to cry since it was so awful I couldn't bear the screeching. I am still thinking that alongside 1D, Justin Timberlake and Katy Perry or Beyonce will perform. 

Miley being in the VSFS would be a total disaster. She'd jump on Adriana and gyrate her and then move on to "twerk" ferociously at the camera whilst grabbing a hold of Candice's butt. 

Prayer circle that Cara will not be there  :neo2:

And 1D actually look like grownups/growing up. Unlike Miley/Bieber/Selena who all look for ever 16. And lol, Raf you know my dreams... I want bad things to happen to Cara to keep her from walking the show. Knowing VS though, she'll most likely do it so they can feed off her popularity like nectar. I mean, I'd be more tolerant if she had a descent walk

VS responded. Thank you Jesus:

“The recent reports regarding One Direction appearing in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show are untrue. The band is not performing in this year’s show. We will announce our artists in early October.”

I don't still hoping like I was hoping before :hehe: Of course VS denied, I bet tons of media were asking them, so many rumors, they can't say only ''We will announce in October'' the rumors would continue,what would they say, It doesn't mean they won't, we will see. I still hope for One Direction to perform, they are awesome.

And I'm laughing so much at some of your posts here :laugh: