Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I'm glad to see Adriana back in a VS commercial, but this was a bit tacky and looked a little low budget. Not only that but Adriana looked bored and uninterested all through out the whole thing, I didn't get that spark/fire from her that I usually get.

And I'm not the biggest Ana BB fan but DAMN! :o girl straight up owned this commercial, she even out did Adriana in this commercial in my honest opinion.

I quite agree about Ana BB in that commercial. For the record, who all was in that commercial?

I really really hope that the fashion show would be SOMEWHERE ELSE than New York. I want them to go back to LA or Miami — just go to a place that would actually give a damn about Victoria's Secret models. I feel like in recent years we have had one or two pathetic photo ops whereas in 2006, 2007 and 2008 there were tons! I so wish they had a beach / pool shoot again like in Miami!

And why haven't they done a classic group photo op of all the Angels wearing matching outfits (usually white jeans)?

It would be fun to also have an Angel shoot a diary like Miranda did in 2006 and 2007 or Alessandra in 2008.

I think the lack of photo-op is because no one really cares about those and that allows a budget cut.

VS played it smart before and

teamed up with an airline -> photo op in front of the plane

teamed up with a hotel -> photo op in different hotel locations

Publicity for all parties, cost cuts!

They could come up with a special event like in 2006 when they received a key to LA or in 2007 when they got a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame. (Entertainment news media would be interested). I think that especially Miami / Las Vegas businesses would probably still be excited about the Angels (cities that have a sexy reputation but are secondary markets compared to NY or LA when it comes to the entertainment industry).

And couldn't they at least hire all the girls for the holiday shopping event?

^ I so agree, I wish they had their matching outfits, endless promotions, get the public hyped, and I loved how they had the fireworks at the end of 2008, that was lovely. Or even a choir could add to the spirit, it's so plain now. There's a lack of energy and interest, regardless of whether they're getting more viewers now then the golden years

I think they probably shot that on the same day but Yes it has gotten boring. I don't mind alessandra and lais but they need to throw in some bregje, I know she hasn't done any commercials but Shanina, or some adriana, Doutzen or something. I don't know how much more I can tolerate this lol

gif2_zps13d2c90b.gif

I think Lais, & Ale is the only ones who's putting a something else in the commercial,yes i agree they need diversity and this commercial is exactly like the other one with karlie,behati,candice,lais ♥ and ale...i didn't saw anything different from the dream angels 2013 commercial honestly...Candice is always a light of course but something in the commercials are starting to get me bored.