Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ True dat.

I love Toni but she she fell flat last year compared to 2011. I think she probably hated her outfits and it shows, Joan had a terrible outfit and she rocked it. Or just look at Doutzen? She was a fucking pink poodle and she went out and made the best out of it. Toni did look wonderful, even with the bad outfits she was beautiful but what was a turn off for me last year with her was her walk.

Agreed, even Candice has gotten some pretty bad outfits in the past and was able to make the best out of them.

But Toni's outfits were really horrendous, the worst from last year's show. It was like VS wanted her to look bad :persuazn: The thing is, Toni is just utterly beautiful, to me she's more beautiful than any of the new American angels.

Yeah VS did troll Toni with the outfits last year, how do you go from having arguably the best outfit in the opening segment in 2011 to having the worst/most tacky outfit in the opening segment the next year. But like it has been said Doutzen, Joan, and Barbara F also was one of the ones that got less than pleasing outfits but manage to make them work so if they could pull it off so could Toni like MisslimaVzla said she just didn't like her outfits or just wasn't feeling them and it showed. I feel like that's when being a good model really comes into play making a bad, tacky, uncomfortable, ect outfit look good and make it work whether you actually like it or not just like Doutzen and the others did.

God why Maryna wasn't accepted to walking this year? What's their problem...her mermaid costume was one of my favorites or the favorite in 2011 :)

I really have no idea. They seemed to have brought in a lot of new girls, and I get that. But considering how much they use her for swim and considering how strong her walk is. Not sure why they didn't at least give her one outfit.

Nazara I really love it,it was one of my favorites i mean finally vs made something original and it had everything with the circus theme and yes i wish it was real,though liu's skin is so flawless...but that outfit and tattoos with the thing in her hand it was awesome!

Nazara I really love it,it was one of my favorites i mean finally vs made something original and it had everything with the circus theme and yes i wish it was real,though liu's skin is so flawless...but that outfit and tattos with the thing in her hand it was awesome!

Great to hear that, gabelovelais :hug:

And yes, her skin indeed is flawless, but I f***ing love inked girls and I think she would look awesome with it :drool:

Nazara I really love it,it was one of my favorites i mean finally vs made something original and it had everything with the circus theme and yes i wish it was real,though liu's skin is so flawless...but that outfit and tattos with the thing in her hand it was awesome!

Great to hear that, gabelovelais :hug:

And yes, her skin indeed is flawless, but I f***ing love inked girls and I think she would look awesome with it :drool:

yes look at this backstage,seem a little more realistic,she would really rock with the real tattoos,but she was fly on the show the moment she stopped in the top of catwalk was unbelievable.

post-64572-0-1446080878-38715_thumb.jpg

Behati got pretty horrible outfits too (not the one that Lais was originally going to wear), but the two green bodysuits with purple whatsits, they looked tacky, cheap, yet she pulled it off, it's all a matter of whether the model can pull of a hideous outfit. Maud didn't pull hers off, neither did Cameron, or Dorothea.

Doutzen did, Barbara F did, Behati did, Lily D did, Liu did, etc.

But seriously they're stupid for creating idiot outfits in the first place.

How is ANYBODY going to look sexy in a plastic tacky duck yellow raincoat with a matching tacky hat and tacky boots and a tacky belt with tacky lingerie and it's all just tacky tacky tacky

Another VS reject "Angel" trying to milk another 15 mins.of fame :cain:

Former Victoria's Secret Model Reveals Tough Childhood

Selita Ebanks leads a pretty glamorous life, but the former Victoria’s Secret model tells ABC News that things haven’t always been so easy. “My mom relied heavily on programs such as the Food Bank as well as other churches and organizations,” says the model, who now works with the Food Bank of New York City and is presenting at its annual Can-Do Awards Gala Tuesday night. “I lived in a community where it was very normal. We were all on food stamps and, if anything, the moms supported each other and told each other where to go and get assistance.”

In fact, especially in the summer, Ebanks, 30, says that she and her friends viewed the free meal program at their school as an excuse to socialize. “All the kids in the projects would go there: ‘I’ll meet you at noon at the school for lunch,’” recalls the model, who grew up in New York City and Florida. “My mom worked and wasn’t there, so it was a great place to make sure that we’d have a meal.” Ebanks, who spent a few months in foster care as a child, says that these experiences have inspired her to work with charities that provide for disenfranchised individuals–particularly, women and children. “My mom’s from the Cayman Islands and she’s the epitome of the American dream,” she says. “She didn’t want us to worry about food–or if the kids at school had L.A. Light sneakers and my shoes didn’t light up. My mom was a big go-getter.”

Now, Ebanks tries to give back to her family by cooking them elaborate meals (“I’m such a big foodie–for my dad’s birthday I made my own ice cream!), taking them on vacations, and, perhaps most notably, buying a home for her mother in Georgia. “I take great pride in being able to help my family out,” says Ebanks, who will be starring on the next season of the BET show, Househusbands of Hollywood. “It warms my heart and makes me feel like my mom’s hard work paid off.”

kmbz.com

Only one who's going to say it *as always*, but Adriana's really starting to look her age, which isn't a bad thing (in the real world), however something seems off about her as a result, and yeah the video wasn't the most spectacular thing. :/