Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Julia Stegner, although too good for VS and not what they were looking for... would have made a great VS Angel. Too late now though.

Completely agree, i never understand why they didn't make her an angel. Maybe she was in the right place at the wrong time.

I have a tiny rant too..................when people bash VS's models they pick and say they downgrade, its nothing special to be a model for them anymore because of the models they choose, VS is becoming a disapointment etc. Then go off about how their fav model would be perfect for it :cain:

Come on people, one or the other :p

Julia Stegner, although too good for VS and not what they were looking for... would have made a great VS Angel. Too late now though.

And Julia <3 <3 <3 >>> Heidi Klum

post-42953-0-1446080861-93092_thumb.png

Agreed, and that pic in your avi is just proof how perfect she would have been :wub:

Let this be a reminder to VS to never, ever do one of the "model" searches again. I would have much rather have seen them do a casting spotlight Deana Miller style on one of the first time walkers, considering how they had 11 first-time walkers.

All the recent Angels for the past couple of years have been American, and they've all done a not so great job. They bring the sex appeal of a rotten carrot, except Lily. They're just lacking bombshell and womanly (not as in the 'yay for curvy bodies!!1!111 <3" kind of womanly but like mature looking), Barbara looks like a 15 year old in lingerie, but she appeals to customers, Toni is about as exciting as a brick right now, she was amazing in 2011, and then when it came to 2012 I fell asleep watching her. If you look at that 2000 ad I posted a couple of days ago, the models actually look mature and fit for lingerie, the only girls that look mature out of the current angel line up are Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen and Lily.

And as for Kylie, Jamie Lee or whatever the hell her name was (the other girl), got to walk aswell lol they missed that out, but then again, you have to give some props to Kylie for having some standards, but why did she enter it in the first place if she didn't want her body to be exposed? LOGIC.

Me @ everything VS has done lately

post-67297-0-1446080863-27754_thumb.jpg

Maybe Kylie realized that modeling wasn't what she thought. Maybe she didn't think she would be as uncomfortable shooting lingerie in front of a dozen of people as she thought. Maybe she changed and decided that modelling wasn't her calling.

VS is obviously pissed that she shat in their cornflakes as well and she has done at least one more job than they said, she was at the Swim launch party thingy in 2010. I don't think that it's that unbelievable either that VS would ask her to be a flirt, play down her marriage and the likes. It's really a shame, they could have done a much better job with Jamie Lee considering she is at least married to a somewhat relevant athlete. I never got why they didn't try to book her again.

she was amazing in 2011, and then when it came to 2012 I fell asleep watching her.

:huh:

how can you be sexy with a clown costume ? it's not her fault, they must have given her better costumes. and despite everything, she had a great energy.

post-61281-0-1446080864-30949_thumb.jpg

Oh and she looked better in backstage 'cause she didn't have ugly outfits

post-61281-0-1446080864-34953_thumb.jpg

same here :

post-61281-0-1446080864-38462_thumb.jpg

Maybe Kylie realized that modeling wasn't what she thought. Maybe she didn't think she would be as uncomfortable shooting lingerie in front of a dozen of people as she thought. Maybe she changed and decided that modelling wasn't her calling.

VS is obviously pissed that she shat in their cornflakes as well and she has done at least one more job than they said, she was at the Swim launch party thingy in 2010. I don't think that it's that unbelievable either that VS would ask her to be a flirt, play down her marriage and the likes. It's really a shame, they could have done a much better job with Jamie Lee considering she is at least married to a somewhat relevant athlete. I never got why they didn't try to book her again.

But then why would she ask for more work from them if it was not her thing? <_<

Why would she subsequently pose for FHM if she discovered that line of work made her uncomfortable? <_<

Why would she cling to a tenuous a link with VS - her twitter is apparently VSKylie and her blog is "I'm No Angel" - if it was such a horrendous experience that de-humanised her :wacko:

And the most prominent Angels are married or have kids and VS have not stopped working with the company or thrown them into the Tyber River

Me thinks she's full of BS :baronlamesign:

Miranda and Lily are married to famous , which is vastly different from dudesbeing married to John Doe publicity-wise, Adriana, Doutzen and Alessandra were already established Angels when they got married/had kids. You don't see Candice talking about her boyfriend all that much. Or at all.

There's no evidence she actually asked for more work aside from VS saying she did (which is only logical for them to say if they want to make her lose her credibility) and she did FHM long before the whole "I'm Christian, I don't do lingerie;" thing came into play. And her blog is indeed I'm no Angel. Being a former lingerie model is her publicity angle, that's what she's known for, so I don't get how she's clinging to VS, she's just shoving down our throats the fact that she used to work for them but moved on.

I'm not saying that she's saying the truth, I'm just saying that it could be perfectly reasonable that she is and VS is pissed.

Jamie Lee. I never got why they didn't try to book her again.

Jamie didn't pull an Brazilian Angel and point every other step on the runway. We all know how much VS loves the wave, blow kiss, point, point, heart, wave, point, point, point, over the top stupid smile and or facial expression format. Jamie Lee would of been positively normal on the runway (at least based on boot camp runway), can't have that can we?

@Starla Regardless, Liu had a flop of an outfit but she pulled it off and smoked that runway. Many girls wouldn't have pulled that off. And Joan was stuck in a tiger print mess, and again, she smoked that runway with a hideously coloured ensemble. Toni's overall energy significantly decreased, she was just glowing in 2011, her closing the show ended in a lacklustre of energy. It's all just a matter of whether you are actually going to put some effort into making something bad look good. :idk:

^ True dat.

I love Toni but she she fell flat last year compared to 2011. I think she probably hated her outfits and it shows, Joan had a terrible outfit and she rocked it. Or just look at Doutzen? She was a fucking pink poodle and she went out and made the best out of it. Toni did look wonderful, even with the bad outfits she was beautiful but what was a turn off for me last year with her was her walk.

Completely agree, i never understand why they didn't make her an angel. Maybe she was in the right place at the wrong time.

They have their reasons. Pink was already appearing in 2007 I think, and the orientation changed.

I like most of the models that walk the fashion shows more than the Angels themselves.

Agreed, and that pic in your avi is just proof how perfect she would have been :wub:

I know, right? :-p But in a way, I'm glad that she wasn't in the running for it as she did more interesting things after that. *except commercial..

Victoria's Secret responded to Bisutti in a statement released to People today.

"Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria's Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn't worked for us since that year... She was never a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract."

:rofl:

post-44557-0-1446080865-52991_thumb.jpg post-44557-0-1446080869-47621_thumb.jpg

#DEAD!

If Kylie thinks is bad or against her religion why would she go to a competition like this in the 1st place? I like the brunette with the green/blue eyes more; the 1 that went to compete for SISE & won. Would luv too see Barbara, Bregje, & Lais for new angel addition. I prefer Bregje over Toni. Don't know why I don't like Toni? Some angels have to go already, they've been too long w/VS. It gets quietly boring seen the same faces for years.

Victoria's Secret responded to Bisutti in a statement released to People today.

"Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria's Secret. In 2009, Ms. Bisutti won an online amateur modeling competition and hasn't worked for us since that year... She was never a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract."

Here is the rest of it:

10 Shocking Excerpts From Ex-Victoria's Secret Model Kylie Bisutti's Life Story.

Bisutti, who says she quit modeling to be a better Christian, tells the New York Post a tale of Biblical proportions.

adkG6evn.jpg acyl8AL9.jpg abfBEwTu.jpg aceooxJV.jpg aci3pCCG.jpg adrdshyx.jpg act43uVD.jpg abkJnCxV.jpg advsLVd1.jpg acpBs9FS.jpg

buzzfeed.com

^ True dat.

I love Toni but she she fell flat last year compared to 2011. I think she probably hated her outfits and it shows, Joan had a terrible outfit and she rocked it. Or just look at Doutzen? She was a fucking pink poodle and she went out and made the best out of it. Toni did look wonderful, even with the bad outfits she was beautiful but what was a turn off for me last year with her was her walk.

Agreed, even Candice has gotten some pretty bad outfits in the past and was able to make the best out of them.