Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

:laugh: this thread is so embarrassing. I regret it now, but I spent the last 20 minutes catching up with the last 10 pages are so.

I can't believe the amount of people on here that think that youtube comments and comments about models on the internet dictate how successful they are or will be. It's always the very same people that act like it's breaking news that a certain model gets the most mentions on twitter (yes Adriana fans, and I'm sure we all know who) but it's just ridiculous. Obviously a lot of people think Karlie is out of place (and maybe she is in terms of looks) but perhaps they wanted someone that could do an interview without sounding boring and in some cases retarded.

Here we go again :hiro: VS is a lingerie brand first and foremost, if the girl does not have a good body who cares about her interviews? Also it's not like Karlie has an outstanding personality which is better than the rest of the girls, you show me one good interview of her and I'll show you ten more painfully retarded FTV interviews of her.

wow...they all look identical.

they need an asian/chinese/japanese/korean model...break up the white blonde bitchez!!! i knew they were only hiring from one side of the spectrum for body type...didn't think it stretched to ethnicity...this is sad.

VS needs diversity but i also think it's not fair to judge a girl because of her hair color. If Toni dyeing her hair, she'll still be amazing. Because her FACE is perfect. I really don't care about her hair color. A girl is beautiful or not, whatever her skin color or her hair color. that's all.

Actually out of 10 angels there are 6 brunettes. So, why do people hate blondes so much? :notsure:

:laugh: this thread is so embarrassing. I regret it now, but I spent the last 20 minutes catching up with the last 10 pages are so.

I can't believe the amount of people on here that think that youtube comments and comments about models on the internet dictate how successful they are or will be. It's always the very same people that act like it's breaking news that a certain model gets the most mentions on twitter (yes Adriana fans, and I'm sure we all know who) but it's just ridiculous. Obviously a lot of people think Karlie is out of place (and maybe she is in terms of looks) but perhaps they wanted someone that could do an interview without sounding boring and in some cases retarded.

Here we go again :hiro: VS is a lingerie brand first and foremost, if the girl does not have a good body who cares about her interviews? Also it's not like Karlie has an outstanding personality which is better than the rest of the girls, you show me one good interview of her and I'll show you ten more painfully retarded FTV interviews of her.

you see the difference because you are a fan. an average customer wouldn't see the difference, hence the carbon copy statement.

Yeah like all asians look the same

However, I was addressing fans in the first place so I don't know why your switching topics

post-65612-0-1446080853-3561_thumb.gif

I actually think that five or six is perfect and enough plus having a small number of girls is what made being an Angel an exclusive thing, nine is a ridiculous number so let alone what i think about adding three more :ninja:

If they are adding another one I hope it's Lais for diversity purposes ... I think Barbara & Toni will add nothing to the current lineup :idk: