Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

you see the difference because you are a fan. an average customer wouldn't see the difference, hence the carbon copy statement.

Yeah like all asians look the same

However, I was addressing fans in the first place so I don't know why your switching topics

yemA4bo.gif

you see the difference because you are a fan. an average customer wouldn't see the difference, hence the carbon copy statement.

Yeah like all asians look the same

However, I was addressing fans in the first place so I don't know why your switching topics

yemA4bo.gif

I don't follow celebs news alot so forgive me if this is so old news ,I heard rumors about it before but is this true and confirmed as this site confirmed it?has she really retired or fired from VS?

Miranda Kerr Reveals Why She Quits From Victoria's Secret!

post-38290-0-77855200-1366842269_thumb.j

Miranda Kerr has confirmed herself that she's no longer one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. But she does not agree on the fact that people say she was fired because she's not one of their best selling faces - she says she quit herself.

"I've been modeling since I was 13. I'm now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realised I needed to prioritise my time".

Miranda also says she's working on her own projects now, and will never commit to a full-time modeling contract again.

:laugh: this thread is so embarrassing. I regret it now, but I spent the last 20 minutes catching up with the last 10 pages are so.

I can't believe the amount of people on here that think that youtube comments and comments about models on the internet dictate how successful they are or will be. It's always the very same people that act like it's breaking news that a certain model gets the most mentions on twitter (yes Adriana fans, and I'm sure we all know who) but it's just ridiculous. Obviously a lot of people think Karlie is out of place (and maybe she is in terms of looks) but perhaps they wanted someone that could do an interview without sounding boring and in some cases retarded.

I love the idea of Lais, Toni and Barbara. I think that's a very diverse trio and is a little something for everyone :3 I don't think they will have that many angels at one time though which makes me think that this "Angel Tweets" thing is not only just for angels but for VS regulars. I think I've seen Bregjes tweets on there before?

:laugh: this thread is so embarrassing. I regret it now, but I spent the last 20 minutes catching up with the last 10 pages are so.

I can't believe the amount of people on here that think that youtube comments and comments about models on the internet dictate how successful they are or will be. It's always the very same people that act like it's breaking news that a certain model gets the most mentions on twitter (yes Adriana fans, and I'm sure we all know who) but it's just ridiculous. Obviously a lot of people think Karlie is out of place (and maybe she is in terms of looks) but perhaps they wanted someone that could do an interview without sounding boring and in some cases retarded.