Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's pointless if it is. They used the same slogan in 2011 or was it 2010. Anyway it's a pointless launch that doesn't need to happen IMO. ESP since they are using 2 of the same angels that they used to promote the same freaking thing last year. They should have used lias with someone else. Because Erin and candice did a launch for dream angels last year.

why should VS care if people confuse Sara with Adriana? (which I doubt it, everybody knows how Adriana looks she has millions of fans) when they could careless people confusing Erin with Lindsay or Alessandra with Izabel. Anyways VS could careless what the public wants, they always do what they want, the public wants Barbara and not Karlie; VS could careless about it, They wanted Karlie so they hired her and dump Barbara. So yeah if they want to make Sara an angel they will do it, they could care less if the public wants Sara as angel.

I'm feeling the commercial so far but this new angel line up is pretty lack luster the only ones I'm feeling are Adriana, Doutzen, Karlie, and Ale/Candice a little bit. VS really needs to start adding some new models/angels that can STANDOUT and bring something new to the table and fire some of their current dud angels/models they have been trying so badly over the years to make happen.

I'm feeling the commercial so far but this new angel line up is pretty lack luster the only ones I'm feeling are Adriana, Doutzen, Karlie, and Ale/Candice a little bit. VS really needs to start adding some new models/angels that can STANDOUT and bring something new to the table and fire some of their current dud angels/models they have been trying so badly over the years to make happen.

They need to add Michelle Vawer, Shanina Shaik, Lais Ribeiro, Sandra Kubicka, and Barbara Palvin, and fire Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, and Candice (is not happening that is just in my dreams); Adriana and Ale have to go already, it gets boring looking at the same faces for more than a decade, and Karlie has to leave VS and go to McDonalds. From the current angels I would only keep Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton for sure and maybe Lindsay.

We don't want to see what happens to VS after Adriana and Alessandra leave.

Anyone else see that crap about Kendall saying she would love to model for VS, lol is she giving out hints or something lol. Smh

Introducing, the all new "Pay your way to be a VS model" collection! Perfect for tacky wannabee's that mom's pay for their campaigns, it's new hip! Why work your way to be a model when you can get your sibling to make a sex tape!

I can't stand that family.

But the VS girls just aren't looking like the 'Worlds Most Beautiful Women', Candice's recent photos at the airport were just no, plus alot of the girls look like girls, not grown women, which is what they're lacking in right now

But the VS girls just aren't looking like the 'Worlds Most Beautiful Women', Candice's recent photos at the airport were just no

Yeah, because beautiful women shit roses and never ever look exhausted or fucked up after a what the heck do I know how many hours flight.

They don't even sweat. They've got special glands that transform their sweat into VS's newest dreamy magical holy moly glittery angel perfume.

(Ever wondered where they get their flavors?) :brows:

C'mon, son. There are shitty airport pics of every model. Including Adriana and Doutzen, two drop-dead gorgeous women.

Just because there are shitty airport pics of them doesn't make them ugly. It's called being human.

+2

even Barbara palvin that i and lots consider SO STunninggg , have some airports candids that she looks So damn bad .. its just normal.

btw Maiya quote :and Karlie has to leave VS and go to McDonalds

haha that was so funny lol

Two new commercials with that set of girls. They aren't anything major but they all work well together. They are really testing out Karlie and Lais heaps. Behati has obviously become a fav of VS. And so interesting that Ale is back in full force. It always seems like she will finish up and disappear but then they suprise us again. Doutzen, Lindsay and Erin have been no shows in any campaigns since Swim.

It's called being human.

And I'm called being judgmental and hateful. (I actually mean that btw) I'm simply saying that if you look at Candice's candids on a whole, she is completely different and not as special as her VS work.

I still really can't imagine Karlie at this years VSFS when she is going to blab and talk about the things VS get the Angels to talk about, I really can't imagine it. Ever since Ale got the FB, she's had a ridiculously large amount of media coverage, you see at least an article a day about her. It's really boosted her fame, she only had around maybe 200,000 followers prior to getting the bra and look at how many she has now.

It's called being human.

And I'm called being judgmental and hateful. (I actually mean that btw) I'm simply saying that if you look at Candice's candids on a whole, she is completely different and not as special as her VS work.

Well, if you think so - it's your personal opinion.

It is not what you said in the first place, but if you're saying now "Oops, I expressed myself a bit ambiguously", then alright :flower:

Two new commercials with that set of girls. They aren't anything major but they all work well together. They are really testing out Karlie and Lais heaps. Behati has obviously become a fav of VS. And so interesting that Ale is back in full force. It always seems like she will finish up and disappear but then they suprise us again. Doutzen, Lindsay and Erin have been no shows in any campaigns since Swim.

Well, obviously those were filmed at the same time with the same girls. Lindsay, Erin and Doutzen have all shot with VS since.

Just four girls will be at the livestream, I'm surprised Lais won't be there since she is doing the event with Endice.

Apr 10, 2013 - Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge will be with us live in the studio for our upcoming talk show on what’s hot for spring. The hour-long webcast will feature also feature some special guests, plus Twitter contests where you can test your Angel IQ for prizes. Stream it live on Tuesday, April 16, starting at 9PM EST (or watch it later) at the link below.

Victoria’s Secret Live: Spring 2013