Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Pretty girl, but just another blonde with nothing backing her. She doesn't have the "special" it factor (or a famous BF) and if she got cast mainline would just become another VS model people couldn't tell apart unless her personality was so rad that it made up for her lack of everything else missing.

Lovely lady I wish her the best, but I don't see much coming from this (same with Cora btw... even though Cora's pretty damn punk rock, has a kick ass personality and personal style)

Well whatever happens with Miranda I am sad but she had a great run with the company. But I think like Gisele she shouldn't do VS anymore. She won't and shouldn't be a bit player. Only thing is she's finished from David Jones and VS if that's the case. 2 of her biggest contracts.

^ Lipton also dumped her, guess 2013 won't be Miranda's best year :ninja:

Yeah. You'd think she'd try and hold on to VS as much as possible. I really don't think a diva attitude or sales would be the reason. I mean we've seen Tyra and Heidi right. They come off as major divas to me. And if it were sales then she would never have been kept around this long.

Tyra and Heidi left VS on their own terms, and I think it would be revisionist history to suggest otherwise. Tyra and Heidi both had television shows (Tyra had two of them!) and they had made the transition from model to television personality. Compare that to Miranda who lost her two main jobs because she wasn't showing up to work for them enough by their standards. Miranda loves being the center of attention of the paparazzi and it affected her ability to work.

I just found out that on April 4 Yolanda H Foster posted on her twitter that Gigi Hadid went casting for VS, and also posted a picture. She kind of look like a mini Candice Swanepoel.

009.jpg

^So many girls have gone to VS casting lately (Posting it on there personal/social accounts). If Gigi's dad wasn't rich and her mom on a reality TV show in Hollywood. I'd say she probs wouldn't be getting the gigs she has.

Taylor Hill and Jessica Strother both went to castings. Would love to see them both for PINK. :heart: So gorgeous and unique.

Interesting......

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/04/miranda-kerr-gets-fired-by-victorias.html

I worked at VS when I was in college. We would always get guys coming in and asking for the posters when we were done with them. Big no-no though, since it's specifically in the models' contracts that all posters featuring them have to be destroyed. Any time a poster was taken down, we had to cover their faces with black permanent marker before putting them in the trash.

As a former VP with VS, I can say with certainty that there are only two things that can get an 'angel' fired.

1. She's asked for more than what Les is willing to fork over for compensation - and negotiations have broken down beyond repair. This happened to Gisele - she didn't choose to leave, her contract wasn't renewed.

2. Bad press. Either something is going to come to light - or, something from the past is about to break, that could reflect poorly on VS. They're hyper sensitive about the girls personal lives, and love to see them 'happily' paired off with celebs that will bring secondhand buzz to them.

I just found out that on April 4 Yolanda H Foster posted on her twitter that Gigi Hadid went casting for VS, and also posted a picture. She kind of look like a mini Candice Swanepoel.

009.jpg

^So many girls have gone to VS casting lately (Posting it on there personal/social accounts). If Gigi's dad wasn't rich and her mom on a reality TV show in Hollywood. I'd say she probs wouldn't be getting the gigs she has.

Taylor Hill and Jessica Strother both went to castings. Would love to see them both for PINK. :heart: So gorgeous and unique.

finger crossed hoping Jessica made it for the castings she is a very pretty girl and she's already 18 too, I want to see her modeling with them already she has the VS look. Taylor is too young I believe she is 16. Hope Sandra Kubicka goes casting soon with them she is already 18.

I would have like for Shanina to replace Miranda as an angel. probably never going to happen I am just dreaming, But I really think Shanina would be a great VS angel. VS needs more tan skin girls, VS has to many white models, VS needs a change. Hopefully VS make Lais an angel.

I don't think there's only two reasons why an Angel will be fired, i doubt Chanel was asking for more money or that she was giving VS a bad reputation. She probably just wasn't selling and it was pointless to keep her around and that's a major reason to get fired, you're failing at your job so BYE.

I do wonder what happened to Karolina & Marisa, specially with Marisa i think no one saw it coming when she left/got fired

it shouldn't be a problem with Sara and Adriana been angel at the same time. Why can they not have Sara as an angel?

They use to have Alesandra and Izabel together as angel when they look like each other a lot.

and Erin and Lindsay at the same time also. people always complain they look so much.

Sara doesn't really look like Adriana as much compare to Izabel with Alessandra.

Sara has a long face and bigger mouth when Adriana has a rounder face.

Erin and Lindsay don't really look like, they could pass as cousins or half sisters.

I personally think Sara and Adriana look 10x more alike than Alessandra and Izabel. Idk why but I can never see the resemblance between Iza and Ale when people bring them up. Guess that's how I can tell I've been tooooo involved with VS over the years. When none of the girls look alike to me xD

Interesting......

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/04/miranda-kerr-gets-fired-by-victorias.html

I worked at VS when I was in college. We would always get guys coming in and asking for the posters when we were done with them. Big no-no though, since it's specifically in the models' contracts that all posters featuring them have to be destroyed. Any time a poster was taken down, we had to cover their faces with black permanent marker before putting them in the trash.

As a former VP with VS, I can say with certainty that there are only two things that can get an 'angel' fired.

1. She's asked for more than what Les is willing to fork over for compensation - and negotiations have broken down beyond repair. This happened to Gisele - she didn't choose to leave, her contract wasn't renewed.

2. Bad press. Either something is going to come to light - or, something from the past is about to break, that could reflect poorly on VS. They're hyper sensitive about the girls personal lives, and love to see them 'happily' paired off with celebs that will bring secondhand buzz to them.

I can understand the 1st one but has there even been someone that's been fired for the 2nd reason? These days models don't get much attention. So they don't get these major press or big breaks from their past.

I mean its kinda clear adriana and sara don't look that much alike, but I have a feeling if sara was to be introduced as an angel or something people will still find a way to get her mixed up with adriana.

I mean people still mix adriana up with people like megan fox, IDK how the hell they do but they do lol. So I think its very possible for people to still mix sara and adriana up.

With barbs, no. Her face is much younger(almost child like) and adriana's looks are harsher and more mature compared to hers.