Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Don't want to sound mean but she isn't worthy enough YET to be put in front of doutzen, adriana, miranda and etc. But that's what it looks like is happening. Hopefully she will be one of those models that grow

Don't want to sound mean but she isn't worthy enough YET to be put in front of doutzen, adriana, miranda and etc. But that's what it looks like is happening. Hopefully she will be one of those models that grow

Doutzen and Miranda were never no.1 or even no.2 so Candice isn't taking their places from them. She sure as hell isn't taking Adriana's place. Adriana remains the boss... you can tell in the way the present them... Candice is kinda like the princess who's going to be the queen someday and they are preparing her for the role (good luck to them with that). It's natural for Adriana and Ale to not be working for them as much as Candice is now - even though they dominate the pr stuff-. They are older models and have families.

Put Adriana aside and be left with who? Candice? That's not going to happen.Miranda and Ale as it is are not/never going to be the head Angels. VS didn't put Heidi aside for Adriana. She was too busy running her empire... And Karolina didn't happen as Adriana did. Adriana was already a fan favorite and was embraced by the public even before she became the head Angel. She the most recognized and has the biggest fan base out of the Angels. VS doesn't have the luxury of putting her aside with their mess of a line up. The lady gets 6 months maternity leave whilst the others have three months and she works with them even while pregnant. Nuff said.

Put Adriana aside and be left with who? Candice? That's not going to happen.Miranda and Ale as it is are not/never going to be the head Angels. VS didn't put Heidi aside for Adriana. She was too busy running her empire... And Karolina didn't happen as Adriana did. Adriana was already a fan favorite and was embraced by the public even before she became the head Angel. She the most recognized and has the biggest fan base out of the Angels. VS doesn't have the luxury of putting her aside with their mess of a line up. The lady gets 6 months maternity leave whilst the others have three months and she works with them even while pregnant. Nuff said.

Why do people always compare Sara and Adriana, to me they do have similarities but they aren't in a confusing way. Sara's nose is alot larger and her facial shape is more square, Adriana has much more delicate features.

Does it piss anyone off when they say VS has too many blondes when they have a significant portion of more brunettes/black haired models? Like seriously, the only reason people seem to think there's more blondes is because of Candice being plastered everywhere.

The Karolina situation pisses me off, they tape the show twice, they could have at least showed her outfit, they always used the bad taping when something went wrong with her outfit. They want D R A M A.

A bit off topic and suuper early but who are you guys hoping or think will make there VSFS debut from HF? We've had Lily D., Anja, Magdalena, Constance etc in 09/10. Karlie, Toni, Joan, Karmen, Hilary, Cara, Jourdann in 11/12.

I would like to see Sigrid Agren, Mirte Maas, Bette Franke and Sasha Luss :) A bit far fetched but I would have never imagined Cara or Magdalena in a VSFS lol

A bit off topic and suuper early but who are you guys hoping or think will make there VSFS debut from HF? We've had Lily D., Anja, Magdalena, Constance etc in 09/10. Karlie, Toni, Joan, Karmen, Hilary, Cara, Jourdann in 11/12.

I would like to see Sigrid Agren, Mirte Maas, Bette Franke and Sasha Luss :) A bit far fetched but I would have never imagined Cara or Magdalena in a VSFS lol

I'd love Sara to debut this year and after seeing how awesome Frida was I'm even more impatient to see Jac Jagaciak doing it. Martha Hunt would be great too, as well as Better Franke & Kendra Spears would be nice too.

As usual i'd love to see Cintia, Kate Upton, Jessica Perez who are obviously not quite HF but i still love them and want to see them in the show even though it will never happen at this point :laugh:

Yeah I think we all get that bit of hope that maybe this will be Cintias year and of course its always a let down! Lol I agree though about Jac! I've recently been admiring her, Daria Strokous and Kassia Struss' work and would love to see them bring that beauty and feirce to VS. I just don't see it ever happening which is a bummer. Daphne is a face I want to see! :D