Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Why do people always compare Sara and Adriana, to me they do have similarities but they aren't in a confusing way. Sara's nose is alot larger and her facial shape is more square, Adriana has much more delicate features.

Does it piss anyone off when they say VS has too many blondes when they have a significant portion of more brunettes/black haired models? Like seriously, the only reason people seem to think there's more blondes is because of Candice being plastered everywhere.

The Karolina situation pisses me off, they tape the show twice, they could have at least showed her outfit, they always used the bad taping when something went wrong with her outfit. They want D R A M A.

Why do people always compare Sara and Adriana, to me they do have similarities but they aren't in a confusing way. Sara's nose is alot larger and her facial shape is more square, Adriana has much more delicate features.

I just did a side by side morph of candid's using the same size picture and lined up the hairline/forehead/eyes/nose/jaw, and Adriana and Sara have nearly identical noses. Sara has a tiny bit larger nostril but that's about it.

As for the jaw line there's almost no difference till you look at the width of Adriana's face compared to Sara's (which the jowl is larger thus making the jawline look a tad different). Sure depending on water retention, bad photo-shop, or weight loss it'll change a little, but not that much.

Forehead is nearly spot on

Sara has a very centered proportionate face, whereas Adriana has smaller higher set lips then Sara, and lower set eyes.

mw64rVk.png

oh there's a difference in their jaw. Sara has a strong jaw lol. In the morph pic they seem to have similar features but when you look at them separately there is a good enough difference imo. Not as similar as it seems in the morphed pic.

sara's lips are bigger, her jaw/face structure is different and her eyes are bigger and a different color.

It all boils back to sara having dark hair, light eyes, and big lips. She isn't one of those models you'd confuse her for adri. Someone like irina shayk I think you would

Adriana-Lima-adriana-lima-2276642-717-1024.jpg 039.jpg

Yes but that Adriana photo, looks old, isn't that a 2003 one?

If you compare Adriana to the most recent VS shoot, to Sara at the PINK Spring Break party, then you can see a noticeable difference.

Nope the picture is roughly 3 years old. o.o You actually think Adriana looked like that in 2003? I'm not even a fan and I know better then that.

And I'm still standing by it, they have similar features, but not enough to say they look alike in the least.

I just did a side by side morph of candid's using the same size picture and lined up the hairline/forehead/eyes/nose/jaw, and Adriana and Sara have nearly identical noses. Sara has a tiny bit larger nostril but that's about it.

As for the jaw line there's almost no difference till you look at the width of Adriana's face compared to Sara's (which the jowl is larger thus making the jawline look a tad different). Sure depending on water retention, bad photo-shop, or weight loss it'll change a little, but not that much.

Forehead is nearly spot on

Sara has a very centered proportionate face, whereas Adriana has smaller higher set lips then Sara, and lower set eyes.

post-60503-0-1446080746-51145_thumb.png

They do look very much alike here. But I agree with TKC, Sara has sharper features. And I once showed a Sara pic to my friend and told him it was Adriana. He thought Adriana was starting to look ugly/weird when he looked at the pic. He was like, "Then are you sure she didn't have a few plastic surgeries done to her face?" He doubted it was Adriana.

x7db7.jpg

Does it piss anyone off when they say VS has too many blondes when they have a significant portion of more brunettes/black haired models? Like seriously, the only reason people seem to think there's more blondes is because of Candice being plastered everywhere.

The Karolina situation pisses me off, they tape the show twice, they could have at least showed her outfit, they always used the bad taping when something went wrong with her outfit. They want D R A M A.

I think the reason people are threatened by candice taking the lead goes back to her attitude, looks, and her barely having any features that set her apart from the other girls.

Like if you like at the past angels who have taken the lead like adriana, gisele, tyra they all had something obviously different about them(except for heidi, and people thought she was annoying too) and distinctive attitudes. In my opinion someone different with an attitude like gisele and tyra deserves a lead. Than a blonde with a blah attitude. I don't like the thought Of someone like that being in front of so many others that can be and is better for the company.

Because she isn't the first model VS plastered every where. Its just this time people don't like it

Don't want to sound mean but she isn't worthy enough YET to be put in front of doutzen, adriana, miranda and etc. But that's what it looks like is happening. Hopefully she will be one of those models that grow