Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Chanel shot for valentine's day this year, and it was right after they took rosie off but kept chanel on the VSAA. SO chanel still is an angel. And aren't they JUST now adding behati's picture. Her pic wasn't on there before. They would have added karlie's also when they added behati

Chanel is NOT an Angel, she wasn't at the VSFS. Izabel Goulart hasn't been an Angel since 2008 but she still occasionally shoots for VS. An Behati has been there for years, i think Behati has been in the Supermodels section since VSAA opened.

Keep in mind that VS shot the Valentine's Day campaign in the early Fall of 2012, she was probably still under contract back then and they decided to use her anyway. So probably Karlie got her contract months ago but VS in only announcing it now because all her VS work for Swim, Clothing, lingerie is starting to come out now.

Chanel is NOT an Angel, she wasn't at the VSFS. Izabel Goulart hasn't been an Angel since 2008 but she still occasionally shoots for VS. An Behati has been there for years, i think Behati has been in the Supermodels section since VSAA opened.

Keep in mind that VS shot the Valentine's Day campaign in the early Fall of 2012, she was probably still under contract back then and they decided to use her anyway. So probably Karlie got her contract months ago but VS in only announcing it now because all her VS work for Swim, Clothing, lingerie is starting to come out now.

If she wasn't an an angel why didn't they take her off when they took rosie off. They would have taken her off also. I heard the reason why she missed it was back she was campaigning, for Obama. Which she was which was around the VS fittings time.

But mainly they don't take angels off one at a time and months apart from each other.

There's no campaign that makes an Angel skip the VSFS. If she was an Angel she should've been there no matter what unless she was popping out a baby and she wasn't. She has done zero commercials, zero events, all she has done 'recently' are a couple of catalogues shots that were all done in 2012.

And they didn't take Heidi and Rosie off when they took Marisa, they didn't take Heidi & Rosie together either. They're VS, they're stupid weird. They probably won't remove Chanel in a couple of months.

There's no campaign that makes an Angel skip the VSFS. If she was an Angel she should've been there no matter what unless she was popping out a baby and she wasn't. She has done zero commercials, zero events, all she has done 'recently' are a couple of catalogues shots that were all done in 2012.

A presidential campaign? In America that race was one of the most important ones ever. The next four years of our country depended on it. Its was pretty important to us, esp those who was for Obama and women. I don't know if you're from America, but it was a very serious time.

But lets NOT get into politics LOL. we'll see, I really don't even care if karlie is an angel at this point lol

This interview was awkward as hell and the interviewers were throwing mad shade at the girls all through out it lol :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xVhoTWK3704

This one was MUCH better the girls seemed to actually be having fun and the interviewer even got Candice to loosen up a bit. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rBcHFfSdP1c

Karlie did look kind of awkward with Candice and Ale at the swim launch I mean what was the point of VS having fans pick out what bikini for her to wear if they were just going to put her in a cover up but she looked the best at the swim party and her personality is a breath of fresh air.

A presidential campaign? In America that race was one of the most important ones ever. The next four years of our country depended on it. Its was pretty important to us, esp those who was for Obama and women. I don't know if you're from America, but it was a very serious time.

But lets NOT get into politics LOL. we'll see, I really don't even care if karlie is an angel at this point lol

The VSFS was taped on November 7th, the presidential elections were on the 6th so if anything Chanel would have missed the last four days of the campaign? And honestly Chanel is a barely known model so doubt her being in the campaign was of much importance to Obama's people anyway.

Bottom line is, if you are contracted by VS you must walk that show unless you're very pregnant or something like that. Chanel is long gone from VS at this point.

As for Karlie at the swim launch, i think she was probably nervous since this was her first VS event. I think that she got the cover up because Fashion Week just ended and all the girls tend to lose weight during that month for the shows so I'm guessing Karlie was maybe thinner than what VS was expecting. But i love her in interviews, she sounds like a nice fun girl (Y)

You really think Lindsay is gone? Wasn't she shooting swim a couple days ago?

Nope. I think that they dropped her in 2010 then started reusing her, which is why she wasn't amongst the Angels at the show that year despite having been added with Rosie and Candice. I doubt VS is allowed to use the name of models that aren't under contract with them, even in just the VSAA page. Rosie was removed almost exactly 3 years after being added. I doubt that's a coincidence. But whatever, it won't really change my life if you disagree.

Chanel is not an angel, may by contract, after the girls are not angels, they still use his name in a year, as in the case of Rosie ..... Chanel is still used name for a few months, VSAA not give false information, or they are looking to replace the face, to push Chanel name from list .....

Ari and Ale is too old, it's time to remove the wing down, and new faces with wings .... so we have four candidates are angels, I hope Bregje become official angel .... then is Lais, Elsa, Karlie :) :dance:

I would say that Chanel is more than just some unknown model that was campaigning for the Obamas. She started campaigning for the them months before the VSFS show. She contacted them through a friend of her that works for the First Lady. Chanel is no longer an Angel and that's apparent when she stopped appearing in commercials and going to VS events.

Karlie is officially an Angel and congrats to her. I will feel like I'm watching and Saturday Night Live parody skit whenever I see her with Angels like Ale and Candice.

Chanel is not an angel, may by contract, after the girls are not angels, they still use his name in a year, as in the case of Rosie ..... Chanel is still used name for a few months, VSAA not give false information, or they are looking to replace the face, to push Chanel name from list .....

Ari and Ale is too old, it's time to remove the wing down, and new faces with wings .... so we have four candidates are angels, I hope Bregje become official angel .... then is Lais, Elsa, Karlie :) :dance:

Adriana and alessandra is making that company right now. It was obvious from that shoot they just did. Adriana is the only angel who doesn't look as old/older than what she is. Everybody else, besides miranda looks a couple of years older than their age imo. Which isn't good because once they do reach Adriana's age, they won't be as easy on the eyes.

But anyways I wouldn't try to send Adriana off this early, because it is early and she isn't too old she just has been there since she was 18, once Adriana and Alessandra and Miranda leaves that is it for VS. The other angels aren't enough for the company. If I was VS I would hold on to them too.

I heard Lais rejected an angel contract. I think Karlie will be another chanel Iman. and elsa is going to be with pink for a while.

I wish they would push Doutzen more, she has a cool personality and her face is perfect. But I do ask maybe its not VS, its doutzen and she has other work she does outside of the company.

^ I don't think Lais rejected an Angel contract, she has mentioned many times before that she wants that contract so she can work less, make more money and spend more time with her son in Brasil.

Nope. I think that they dropped her in 2010 then started reusing her, which is why she wasn't amongst the Angels at the show that year despite having been added with Rosie and Candice. I doubt VS is allowed to use the name of models that aren't under contract with them, even in just the VSAA page. Rosie was removed almost exactly 3 years after being added. I doubt that's a coincidence. But whatever, it won't really change my life if you disagree.

^ I don't think Lais rejected an Angel contract, she has mentioned many times before that she wants that contract so she can work less, make more money and spend more time with her son in Brasil.

Edited by TKC

Is just that as much as VS uses Lais for catalogue & commercial. She never gets to speak in videos or even the 2011 VSFS were she was credited with the Angels she had zero screen time. And of course she has never done a press event for them. I particularly thought for sure she'd be an Angel in 2011 but still nothing happened for her. I would love to see her getting the contract though, i like Lais a lot and I'm dying to see her doing PR with Adriana & Doutzen.

As for Sara, i think that having her, Barbara & Adriana as Angels at the same time is about as stupid as having Lindsay, Candice & Erin. Fans can tell them apart, but make the three of them walk down the street and your average american will be like OMG triplets!. I do think she looks killer in her pictures, i still hope she walks the show this year, not seeing her there last year was a bummer.

^ That second photo omg, what a babe!

If I were to pick Angels, I'd have it be Bregje, Shanina and Barbara F. They're such babes! I still think Magdalena would be amazing, I mean she's 28 or something and she can model PINK (also, does anyone else find it funny that alot of the older models model PINK yet girls like Barbara P and Karlie who are fresh faces and young model the adult line??)

^ That second photo omg, what a babe!

If I were to pick Angels, I'd have it be Bregje, Shanina and Barbara F. They're such babes! I still think Magdalena would be amazing, I mean she's 28 or something and she can model PINK (also, does anyone else find it funny that alot of the older models model PINK yet girls like Barbara P and Karlie who are fresh faces and young model the adult line??)

I haven't seen Barbs do anything with VS since V-day. Hopefully they are done with that phase because like MissLima said, you can't be having her, Adriana, and Sara as angels at the same time lol.

They have time anyways, Adriana's time with VS isn't that much longer and they will still be young by the time she leaves.

I've Stopped visiting the models' threads to see their VS pics because they were becoming less and less sexy, repeatitive and boring. Some of the pictures could almost qualify for the Pink line. But I visited Lily's thread yday and her recent pics are smoking. And Sara is bringing it here. Very sexy. The new pics are much better/sexier than the rubbish they've been giving us for quite a few years now.

Also, I don't think hiring Barbara as an Angel would be stupid, she doesn't look at all like Adriana imo. Sara on the other hand does but not to a confusing level to me