Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Karlie Kloss is a Victoria's Secret Angel

Karlie Kloss is the latest long-limbed creature to be anointed by the church of Victoria’s Secret and given the coveted title of Angel. There was no white smoke to announce her new position, instead a Twitter chat hashtagged #AskanAngel, which included the Chicago-born model in its esteemed coterie alongside veteran angels Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel.

Kloss, dubbed ‘The Panther’ in the fashion world, has slunk her way off the high fashion runways and into the big-bucks world of commercial modelling with ease. The 5’11” ex-dancer made her first appearance on the VS catwalk in November 2011, but as any Angel will tell you it takes more than a killer body and cheekbones-to-cut-glass-with to make it as an Angel, and Kloss has obviously proven she’s got the gumption to join the ranks of the celestial beings, five of whom are amongst the highest earning models in the world.

Kloss has already amassed an impressive stack of campaigns that include Dior, Donna Karan, Oscar de la Renta and Marc Jacobs, but Victoria’s Secret blows high fashion out of the water in terms of financial remuneration. It’s the daddy of all contracts, and although models like Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima keep up their Fashion Week catwalk appearances for brands such as Proenza Schouler, Rag + Bone and Prada, it’s more for credibility than cash.

Other Angels to bridge the high fashion/high push-up divide include Miranda Kerr who starred in a recent Balenciaga campaign video , Doutzen Kroes who has fronted campaigns for Versace and Miu Miu and Gisele Bundchen, the world’s best-paid model, who is top of just about everybody’s list, fashion, commercial, or other.

Kloss has a lot of prayers to say before she can hope to enter the celestial sphere occupied solely by Bundchen. But with a walk like hers we don’t doubt she’ll get there.

http://www.elleuk.co...-s-secret-angel

Once again, we never know anything 100%, until its been officially confirmed, etc, etc. But I think its safe to assume shes an angel ;)

EDIT: Also miranda kerr seems to be the only celebrity in the world who can milk a car accident as much as she is :ninja:

^Still not official yet.

I hope Miranda doesn't get the FB... What's she still doing at VS in fact? Didn't people say she looked like she didn't want to be doing it? And doesn't that story about VS products being saturated with chemicals enough reason for her to leave?

I'd rather they give Karlie the fb than this fame starved woman. Check out that TMZ link about her 'accident'. Nobody knows her for shit... which is what she's trying to change.

Your neverending pressedness towards Mrs Bloom is really entertaining.

I say Karlie is officially an Angel now and there's no denial, it's plain obvious at this point. VSAA is not a reliable source anyway, the still have Chanel who is not an Angel there and they took ages to remove Marisa, Heidi & Rosie

^Still not official yet.

Look how long it took for them to take Rosie off the site, and they still have Chanel up too. I swear I saw it stated she was officially an angel on the thread around the time of the holidays.

That being said, I have a serious question.

Is Miranda a real supermodel? I seem to remember way back when, supermodels were so titled because they were literally everywhere. Catwalk, print, commercials, interviews, basically a multi-media fashion. I can't remember Miranda doing much of anything except for VS and her own cosmetics.

(Then again, I'm like superold, and have 'cant-remember-shi--' )

^Still not official yet.

I hope Miranda doesn't get the FB... What's she still doing at VS in fact? Didn't people say she looked like she didn't want to be doing it? And doesn't that story about VS products being saturated with chemicals enough reason for her to leave?

I'd rather they give Karlie the fb than this fame starved woman. Check out that TMZ link about her 'accident'. Nobody knows her for shit... which is what she's trying to change.

Your neverending pressedness towards Mrs Bloom is really entertaining.

You seem to not want to accept the reality: Karlie is a VS angel. VSAA is not a reliable source.

Originally posted by lovemusic102 in Candice´s thread

Just Jared Victoria's Secret 2013 Swim Event Interview

See Victoria's Secret 2013 Swim Collection

Victoria's Secret Swimsuits Behind The Scenes! - Hollywood Daily News

Victoria's Secret Models Share Their Workout Routines

Victoria's Secret Engel im Bikini - Splash News Deutschland

What do Victoria's Secret girls wear to the beach?

Victoria's Secret Angels on How to Keep Your Relationship Hot

@Rous how is VSAA not a reliable source? It's the VS website, of course it will be reliable.

They're just hot and cold in announcing it, announce it already goddamnit, but I think they should have another new Angel to go with her so she isn't a loner as the newbie.

^ It's not reliable because they take ages to update it. For example Chanel who hasn't been an Angel for months is still there, they removed Rosie just a couple of months ago when she hasn't been around for two years, it also took them forever to remove Marisa & Heidi when they were clearly gone. So when it comes to who is an Angel and who isn't VSAA is just not that reliable.