Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I personally think Lindsay has one of the best voices at VS she can be taken seriously when she speaks. But something about her always comes off as stand offish to me, not sure why. That said, VampireHorde- you're kind of ridiculous. If your reason for disliking Lindsay was literally because she thought rocking out with you was silly.

Am I the only one that thinks fully grown men making sure to attend every single VS event regardless of what they have to change around in their calendar is kind of creepy? This isn't directed at anyone in particular but... crying when you meet models?

I think judging a woman (Lindsay, Adriana, Candice, Alessandra or whoever it might be) based on the two seconds of 'talk' you got with her while she was attending other thousand people from the press and other fans, is lame as fuck, and I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of Adriana, everyone knows I'm pretty honest when i think a certain model is a bitch even if i happen to like her (yes Bar, I am talking about you honey). I just think people needs to remember this women are human and have to deal with a lot of crap in those events and can't always act like absolutely everyone expects/wants them to

I personally think Lindsay has one of the best voices at VS she can be taken seriously when she speaks. But something about her always comes off as stand offish to me, not sure why. That said, VampireHorde- you're kind of ridiculous. If your reason for disliking Lindsay was literally because she thought rocking out with you was silly.

Am I the only one that thinks fully grown men making sure to attend every single VS event regardless of what they have to change around in their calendar is kind of creepy? This isn't directed at anyone in particular but... crying when you meet models?

I think judging a woman (Lindsay, Adriana, Candice, Alessandra or whoever it might be) based on the two seconds of 'talk' you got with her while she was attending other thousand people from the press and other fans, is lame as fuck, and I'm not saying this because I'm a fan of Adriana, everyone knows I'm pretty honest when i think a certain model is a bitch even if i happen to like her (yes Bar, I am talking about you honey). I just think people needs to remember this women are human and have to deal with a lot of crap in those events and can't always act like absolutely everyone expects/wants them to

Jennka,

I should have clarified, I suppose the gender doesn't matter. Man or woman... I just find it bizarre for people , some in their 30s, making attending vs events their priority in life. There isn't a defined universal age for what's "acceptable", I was obviously speaking subjectively and wanted to see if anyone agreed with me.

To answer your question though- I guess I would find it less creepy if it were a 16 year old girl who was obsessively bitter and full of rage over the fact that a supermodel didn't fulfill her request to make a symbol with her hands.

Again, I'm not asking people to think it's unusual just stating that I think it is

Candice needs to fly away for a while, she's getting incredibly boring and ever so predictable. She's obviously going to get the Fantasy Bra this year (with all that attention she's getting, they're probably giving it to Doutzen next year when she goes to space since she'd get alot of attention.

Barbara for some reason hasn't been making appearances in VS shoots lately, neither has Lais as much as she used to. There's been several rumours because they want the Bieber thing to settle down, maybe it's clashing schedules?

As for Lindsay, she's just a hateable succubus that LIES about everything. FIRE LINDSAY, VS!

Tch! I rather have her over Candice.

^ Amen to that last part.

And i think Doutzen will get the FB this year or Adriana again. I'm sure VS will put an Adriana/Alessandra on Candice and make her wait long before getting the FB, she's not ready for it yet, sure she's in every page of their catalogues, but she's still pretty damn unknown and won't get as much press for them unlike Adriana/Alessandra/Miranda and she hasn't been around long enough like Doutzen who honestly was the HBIC while Dri & Ale were out last year, she was all over catalogues & PR events.

That being said, I'd love to see Candice doing Chelsea Lately like Miranda & Ale did the last two years, just because Chelsea is a bitch and I'd love to see how she handles her "I grew up in a farm & I'm very shy" crap