Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Really? :/ What did it really do for any of the woman?

Three blondes walk into a bar ... (can the general public tell them apart?)'

The only people who seem to be making any impact within VS are

Barbara (because of the Canadian twat she took a picture with)

Miranda (Mister Bloom and she's been around for awhile)

Adriana (veteran)

Ale (veteran)

Karlie (tons of negative press about her being too skinny, or the next coming Christ, take your pick)

Candice (pushed down our throats to the point of bulimia)

Behatiish (cause of her boytoyish)

Erin (had a chance as Mrs Jack "I'll never let you go" Titanic to make a name, but that pretty much fell to shit, plus people are still having difficulty telling her and Lindsay apart and the last I checked that's generally a bad thing when you're trying to make a name for yourself)

Even Doutzen isn't where she should be after 5+ years with them. It's not happening for her, Erin, Lindsay, or Lily despite how much we like them

I think Ale hasn't made an impact in a while. Even her fantasy bra thing didn't fly as high as I expected. Miranda falls into the same category. Bloom needs to take care of himself first. And honestly, Barbara was doing a lot with them and she quickly became a fan fave, even before Justin, of course Justin gave her a major push. I agree about Doutzen

And yet she's still not recognizable by the majority of the public unless she's a stand-alone at a event or in a shoot. That's a failure on VS's part. Too many blondes and a limited pushing of girls (Hello Candice) will do it.

They don't need some of these girls anymore (or ever) and people don't give to two f*cks about the unknowns.

They're trying to sell a brand to the public and with they want the public to recognize their girls. Lily, Erin, Doutzen and Lindsay may be popular with a small demographic of people, but they are no Miranda, Candice, Adriana. Sorry. Cut the dead weight.

Take in mind I like Lindsay, but even I can admit she's not needed, not popular and will never reach the level of Candice or Miranda :/

This is sad because I finally started to get Lindsay & like, but i agree with Pretty. She does look beautiful in the Dream Angels campaign she did with Toni & Erin, but if you go around showing the pictures to people most of them will have no idea of who they are or will be able to tell them apart. This happened already, Izabel was an Angel for 3 years & it didn't work for VS or for her so the smart thing to do was to end her contract but keep her around for the show, they should do the same now with Lily, Lindsay & even Erin*. If they didn't happen by now after three years then it's time to move on :idk:

*She had her shot while dating Satan, but honestly that guy has dated so many girls that i don't think people cares anymore so therefore it won't help anyone's career

I agree and I think especially with the rumored addition of Karlie and Barbara. They barely stood a chance to shine standing next to Adriana and Candice. Now throw in even more girls who are getting much more attention and have a more distingushed look. I think this year we will see the semi exit of Lily and either Lindsey or Erin. Shame because I really like Lindsey and as said Lily has been looking beautiful as of late!

What are these girls supposed to move on to? No one knows them because (at least in the US) models don't get magazine covers, celebrities do. (I blame InStyle) and not everyone shops at VS. Other than a cover, where is a model's name attached to her face? :idk:

Eh,? The only model that's making an impact is Candice and we all know how that's happening. Lets be honest, none of the younger girls are making an impact. That's VS's fault because all thier generic looking models and blondes are not going to steal people's hearts. It's took me a long time before I could tell Candice apart from the other blonde. At first she was so beautiful, then I saw her again and she looked more pretty than beautiful with soft features (lindsay) and I saw her again, this time she looked taller with a plainer face (Erin). I couldn't keep up, everyone was blonde and since Candice was there new golden girl, I thought she was the only blonde- or shall I say every blonde.

Alessandra is the girl that always gets overshadowed for some reason. Sure she was never the main girl, but girl got more than enough coverage. And for how many years?! I guess the public didn't embrace her like they did with Adriana.

Miranda on the other hand, I don't see any impact she's had on VS. She's never opened a show for them (even Ale did), she didn't open any segments for them at the last show. I mean, if it's the fantasy bra, Selita had one too, and she didn't become an Icon or whatnot. She's a smart girl I'll give her that, she probably realized from a certain point she'll never be VS's #1 that's why she decided to be a pap/pr princess. And I don't think their husbands/boyfriends play that much of a part with their future with VS. Just consider Behati, her bf is the most famous and relevant between them, and she's still going nowhere She would be in the top 4 angels if having a famous bf makes an impact. Lily is another one, her boyfriend is famous but she's still where she is. Miranda's husband is a has-been (Sorry O, I'm sure you're a nice guy)

I think Barbara is the girl that's going to make an impact. She has a perfect body and gorgeous at the same time relatable. And being linked to Bieber won't hurt her either. Karlie is already a star in her own right. And I think the only reason she's an angel (is she really?) is because of her stand-out personality. If VS is all about interviews, then she's set to be the best angel since 2009, but alas, it isn't. She's obviously a pro, for you can see how she positions herself in the pictures. She knows her best angles. But let's just forget about her body being nice for lingerie modeling. Have you seen her in fashion week for Versace? :ninja:

Also, Rosie is stupid for leaving VS. VS was promoting her even more than Candice and she was getting high fashion gigs She could have capitalized on Transformers and turn herself into a legit supermodel. Now she's nothing but a mediocre actress.

And yet she's still not recognizable by the majority of the public unless she's a stand-alone at a event or in a shoot. That's a failure on VS's part. Too many blondes and a limited pushing of girls (Hello Candice) will do it.

They don't need some of these girls anymore (or ever) and people don't give to two f*cks about the unknowns.

They're trying to sell a brand to the public and with they want the public to recognize their girls. Lily, Erin, Doutzen and Lindsay may be popular with a small demographic of people, but they are no Miranda, Candice, Adriana. Sorry. Cut the dead weight.

Take in mind I like Lindsay, but even I can admit she's not needed, not popular and will never reach the level of Candice or Miranda :/