Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Love how Karlie looks in the candid picture. The bra is a little too big for her but her face looks great & i like her hair in that picture too, i can't remember the last time VS had a model with short hair in their catalogues & It's nice that they'll have some diversity in that (Y)

& as for her being an Angel, i think the only reason why she's not an Angel yet it's because she doesn't want to. She has such a huge career that it would be just stupid to limit herself to VS, she is the "It" girl right now & is just not a good time for her to go exclusive with VS

You guys are so easy to convince :idk:

The new polished pic of Karlie,which looks a little better then previous ones appeared and you all wow she is gorgeous

What is gorgeous or beautiful in that pic?

Soon you all will be like this-Karlie is one of the most beautiful models,sexy and versatile,how could we didn`t notice this before :neo2:

You can`t compare Emily to Karlie

They are completely different

I like Monika Jagaciak and Magdalena and Kasia Struss

They all have unusual beauty,but I like them so much

Why everybody are crazy about Karlie,not about Magdalena etc?

And I was talking not about you Katchitup-you always like Karlie,but about another members who didn`t like her,but now do

I love Magdalena and Karlie.

I think the reason why people are warming up to Karlie, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that she's starting to figure out what angles work for her, got a new hair cut, seems more confident modeling lingerie, etc. Not to mention seeing her in motion really helps. A personal example I can give is Daphne Groeneveld. I used to not be very fond of her unusual features, but I saw her in motion in the Dior Addict ad and that won me over.

It could be a many number of things. Sometimes opinions just change.

^Nicely said :thumbsup: Karlies got a great shining personality, and that definitely makes people gravitate towards her :)

Mermaid: like I said views on beauty are all different. A lot of people don't like emily didonato, but you and I find her beautiful, because thats our opinion :) Some people don't like kate upton or her look because it just doesn't appeal to them :) I like and many others like karlie because her look appeals to them. They're can't be any right or wrongs in interpreting beauty :)

Ok,if you have mentioned Emily again... :chicken:

Actually a lot of people do like Emily Didonato,because she has that bombshell type of beauty,classic ,sweet,unique and innocent at the same time.If you bother to read comments on her instagram or youtube videos many people write that she is the most beautiful girl they ever seen,that she must become VS ANGEL

If Emily well get more exposure she will be huge

Love how Karlie looks in the candid picture. The bra is a little too big for her but her face looks great & i like her hair in that picture too, i can't remember the last time VS had a model with short hair in their catalogues & It's nice that they'll have some diversity in that (Y)

Ok,if you have mentioned Emily again... :chicken:

Actually a lot of people do like Emily Didonato,because she has that bombshell type of beauty,classic ,sweet,unique and innocent at the same time.If you bother to read comments on her instagram or youtube videos many people write that she is the most beautiful girl they ever seen,that she must become VS ANGEL

If Emily well get more exposure she will be huge

I disagree that people say those very same things about hundreds of different models.Yes they say they very beautiful but Emily beauty has a special effect on people.Emily of course is certainly not the only one who gets such things written about her but I doubt that under Karlie videos there are such comments

I disagree that people say those very same things about hundreds of different models.Yes they say they very beautiful but Emily beauty has a special effect on people.Emily of course is certainly not the only one who gets such things written about her but I doubt that under Karlie videos there are such comments