Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lindsay is growing so much on me lately, compared to her first VS jobs i think she's doing great now. I'm liking her more these days & i love that she doesn't try to be "in your face sexy", she looks naturally beautiful & she actually does a great job when she speaks too

Lindsay is growing so much on me lately, compared to her first VS jobs i think she's doing great now. I'm liking her more these days & i love that she doesn't try to be "in your face sexy", she looks naturally beautiful & she actually does a great job when she speaks too

I get a feeling that Barbara is becoming an official angel on the 13 of this moth she said in twitter she has a surprise for us on the 13, I hope is about her beocming an official angel she deserves it.

Dont think this has been posted here...VS Swim 2013 catologue cover...Really pretty shot of Candice :heart:

Horrible cover.o.o Swim 2012 and can barely see the swimsuit :rofl:

Also factoring in that Candice's tits just look oddly smushed together towards the armpits, and then look rock-hard and fake in the middle. And to top it off, her top lip is MIA and that's not super attractive imo

image.png

For once ...just once why can't they have a DIFFERENT face on the cover.....I mean Candice......again and again.....and no sharing either...it is all her and only her on the cover ....The 2012 Christmas Catalog cover...The 2012 Swim Cover and now this year again....I am getting totally sick of her....She is going to suffer from all this overexposure ...very soon...people are enough sick of her as it is ....I just want to slam something at her annyong face....enough....splash another model's face....anyone's ....Doutzen.....even Lindsay or Behati and I will gladly accept it...just not this Candice crap 24/7......

For once ...just once why can't they have a DIFFERENT face on the cover.....I mean Candice......again and again.....and no sharing either...it is all her and only her on the cover ....The 2012 Christmas Catalog cover...The 2012 Swim Cover and now this year again....I am getting totally sick of her....She is going to suffer from all this overexposure ...very soon...people are enough sick of her as it is ....I just want to slam something at her annyong face....enough....splash another model's face....anyone's ....Doutzen.....even Lindsay or Behati and I will gladly accept it...just not this Candice crap 24/7......

I'm sorry but i don't think VS ever kissed Adriana's (or Alessandra for that matter) ass as hard as they do with Candice now. I've been buying their shit for like six years now & their catalogues used to have variety, you would see Gisele, Dri, Karolina & mostly Ale on the covers. Same for the videos/commercials, the focus on them was never like this, they used to spread the luuv