Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And for the record, just because a model acts or pretends to be oblivious about something-doesn't mean that she actually is. So no that doesn't "prove" anything. Many girls go the 'let's pretend I don't know I'm beautiful' route, and Barbara has proven to do so in more than one occasion. I doubt that she is naive to her beauty and doesn't know why or how she's worthy of 60 red roses :laugh:. This is the same girl who begs for positive comments on her twitter page via posting negative captions to her pictures. So let's not pretend EVERYTHING any model/celebrity says in an interview is said in full honesty. And again that doesn't apply to only Barbara.

^I am a Barbara fan but one thing I'm not is a delusional or biased fan. I admitted that I can see how Barbara could have come off looking holier than thou in that interview heck even I have commented on this very thread about her coming off like that on her twitter but I can sympathize with Barbara a little not because I am fan but because she is still a young girl growing up/maturing. Anyone has the right to think what they want about her that is fine but don't completely right her off as being stuck up or having a bad personality until you see the final result if that makes any sense. All I'm saying is models tend to start out young and this industry can change them for the good or the better, make or break them so wait to at least wait to see how Barbara turns out before you start judging her personality as a whole.

And for the record, just because a model acts or pretends to be oblivious about something-doesn't mean that she actually is. So no that doesn't "prove" anything. Many girls go the 'let's pretend I don't know I'm beautiful' route, and Barbara has proven to do so in more than one occasion. I doubt that she is naive to her beauty and doesn't know why or how she's worthy of 60 red roses :laugh:. This is the same girl who begs for positive comments on her twitter page via posting negative captions to her pictures. So let's not pretend EVERYTHING any model/celebrity says in an interview is said in full honesty. And again that doesn't apply to only Barbara.

unhealthy

un·health·y

[uhn-hel-thee]

adjective, un·health·i·er, un·health·i·est.

1. not in a state of good or normal health; in an unsound, weak, or morbid condition.

2. symptomatic of or resulting from bad health: an unhealthy pallor.

3. not conducive to good health; unhealthful: Night air was formerly considered unhealthy.

4. morally bad, harmful, or contaminating: unhealthy examples for the young.

5. dangerous; risky: Asking questions in this neighborhood can be unhealthy.

amounts

a·mount

[uh-mount]

noun

1. the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate.

2. the sum of the principal and interest of a loan.

3. quantity; measure: a great amount of resistance.

4. the full effect, value, or significance.

verb (used without object)

5. to total; add (usually followed by to ): The repair bill amounts to $300.

6. to reach, extend, or be equal in number, quantity, effect, etc.; be equivalent (usually followed by to ): It is stated differently but amounts to the same thing.

7. to develop into; become (usually followed by to ): With his intelligence, he should amount to something when he grows up.

of

of

1 [uhv, ov; unstressed uh v or, esp. before consonants, uh] Show IPA

preposition

1. (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.

2. (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.

3. (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.

4. (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; an apartment of three rooms; a book of poems; a package of cheese.

5. (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?

adoration

ad·o·ra·tion

[ad-uh-rey-shuh n]

noun

1. the act of paying honor, as to a divine being; worship.

2. reverent homage.

3. fervent and devoted love.

Please tell me what noun is being used to describe you or anyone else in a negative light.

Because English is hard, or is that Engrish?

Oh and to use her age as an excuse is bullshit. The girl is what 18 or 19? Based on the listing for almost every country in the world she's considered an adult, she's been exposed to more of life then most kids her age, probably pays her own bills, has her own place. I will give her this, she speaks English quite well, but the less then humble attitude, and the snootiness was completely uncalled for. So she's a little stuck up, whatever, but don't sit there and try to make excuses for the girl. She's proven on twitter that she likes the attention, so I highly doubt that her interviews are going to be a whole lot different.

But the age excuse doesn't fly, numerous other models that were her age, ranging back years have come across as humble, or shy, or just very sweet. Some people just aren't like that, regardless of age.

unhealthy

un·health·y

[uhn-hel-thee]

adjective, un·health·i·er, un·health·i·est.

1. not in a state of good or normal health; in an unsound, weak, or morbid condition.

2. symptomatic of or resulting from bad health: an unhealthy pallor.

3. not conducive to good health; unhealthful: Night air was formerly considered unhealthy.

4. morally bad, harmful, or contaminating: unhealthy examples for the young.

5. dangerous; risky: Asking questions in this neighborhood can be unhealthy.

amounts

a·mount

[uh-mount]

noun

1. the sum total of two or more quantities or sums; aggregate.

2. the sum of the principal and interest of a loan.

3. quantity; measure: a great amount of resistance.

4. the full effect, value, or significance.

verb (used without object)

5. to total; add (usually followed by to ): The repair bill amounts to $300.

6. to reach, extend, or be equal in number, quantity, effect, etc.; be equivalent (usually followed by to ): It is stated differently but amounts to the same thing.

7. to develop into; become (usually followed by to ): With his intelligence, he should amount to something when he grows up.

of

of

1 [uhv, ov; unstressed uh v or, esp. before consonants, uh] Show IPA

preposition

1. (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.

2. (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.

3. (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.

4. (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; an apartment of three rooms; a book of poems; a package of cheese.

5. (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?

adoration

ad·o·ra·tion

[ad-uh-rey-shuh n]

noun

1. the act of paying honor, as to a divine being; worship.

2. reverent homage.

3. fervent and devoted love.

Please tell me what noun is being used to describe you or anyone else in a negative light.

Because English is hard, or is that Engrish?

lmfao. looks like she took our advice a little too boldly. everyone has said she always talks about the same shit. so she throws out something ridiculous that she would otherwise never say. "sex and a nap" :laugh: whatever it takes to get people talking right Candice? constant shipping by vs didn't do it so lets try statements that are sure to get attention

Megan fox had very strong sex appeal and it was natural, but everyone knows that there was a point in her career where she said the most outrageous shit and most of it was related to sex. She knew what gets attention, and she played on it. Megan has been trying to break free from the persona she created and is more mature these days. But there is no denying that she had tactics as well, she was better at it because she was all sex appeal looks wise and more believable.