Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Erin, Doutzen,Candice and all the other angels filming the VS holiday commercial

post-1004-0-1446080337-45543_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080337-48629_thumb.jpg

^ Sooo many blondes lmao :rofl:

Because I'm a blonde I don't have to think, I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks

Don't have to worry if I'm getting a man if I keep this blonde and I keep these tan

Cause I'm a blonde yeah, yeah, yeah

Cause I'm a blonde yeah yeah yeah

I see people working and it just makes me giggle,

cause I don't have to work, I just have to giggle

Cause I'm a blonde B-L-O-N-D

Cause I'm a blond don't you wish you were me?

I never learned to read and I never learned to cook

Why should I bother when I look like I look?

I know lots of people are smarter than me, but I have this philosophy, "So what?"

I see girls without dates and I feel so sorry for them cause whenever

I'm around, all the men ignore 'em

Cause I'm a blonde nyah nyah nyah

Cause I'm a blonde nyah nyah nyah

They say to make it you need talent and ambition, well I got a tv show, and this is my audition;

Umm. . . okay. . . what was it?. . . ummm don't tell me. . . oh, yeah, okay "Duck Magnum, duck!"

I took an IQ test and I flunked it of course, I can't spell BW but I got a Porsche

Cause I'm a blonde B-L-I-N-D

Cause I'm a blonde don't you wish you were me?

I just want to say that being chosen as this month's Miss August is

like a compliment I'll remember for as long as I can.

Right now I'm a freshman in my fourth year at UCLA but my goal is

to become a veterinarian cause I love children

Girls think I'm snotty and maybe its true

With my hair and body, you would be too

Cause I'm a blonde B-L- . . . I don't know!

Cause I'm a blonde yeah yeah yeah!

What is the deal with Miranda and VS? Why don't they let her do the holiday commercials?

Anyway, so happy Lais is there. And Behati just needs to leave. She makes the main line look all kinds of bad.

No one knows but she probably has a contract that requires her too shoot very little for VS and name drop it a LOT. Like Heidi back in the days. And HDU Behati is flawless, mkay?

Heidi used to be super busy with other projects, and she was doing VS a lot when she was Miranda's age even when she was older. So idk.

Lol and yes, Behati is flawless, sorta. I was really excited when she finally started doing the mainline, but the final products were...just no

I found this on some random blogsite

post-1004-0-1446080338-46249_thumb.png

Frankie then tweeted “Pins for The Million Dollar Bra” accompanied by a picture of pins:

post-1004-0-1446080338-50086_thumb.png

Think this means she got the bra for sure, and if so is the faberge egg thing she's wearing the bra?

Lais is the Token girl again, she'll shoot tomorrow & Doutzen left already.

Sorry Arlenis, guess cycling wasn't enoguh

I'll just be happy if they cast her for the show. So this is the second year in a row that Miranda and Chanel are no-shows? Hopefully, Barbara, Lais, and Behati hold it down for the brunettes.

Russell James @NomadRJ

Great start of the day with the first shot on @BarbaraPalvin for @VictoriasSecret!

post-54896-0-1446080343-00478_thumb.jpg

Well at least we know VS is going for that "just had sex look" with the hair. No big hair! yay

AND! We have ONE brunette... Stuck it blondes. Barbara's gonna stand out. :chicken:

holy hell, Barbara is looking unbelievable.

I think Michael Bay did a great job with some of the early what is sexy commercials/christmas commercials, but they've gone down hill for me the last few years. Can they try something new maybe?

Is Ale not back-in-shape enough to be commercial ready?

Russell James @NomadRJ

Great start of the day with the first shot on @BarbaraPalvin for @VictoriasSecret!

post-3761-0-1446080344-01843_thumb.jpg

Well at least we know VS is going for that "just had sex look" with the hair. No big hair! yay

AND! We have ONE brunette... Stuck it blondes. Barbara's gonna stand out. :chicken:

holy hell, Barbara is looking unbelievable.

My words :chicken: she absolutely shines! Plus glad for Behati being there :wub: in that army of blondes, check your backs babes :ridinghorse:

I have that blond song stuck in my head now :laugh: lol what a winner :laugh:

Lindsay sitting next to Candice? :o

I think Michael Bay did a great job with some of the early what is sexy commercials/christmas commercials, but they've gone down hill for me the last few years. Can they try something new maybe?

Is Ale not back-in-shape enough to be commercial ready?

Or she wants to spend time with her newborn son?

Doubt is that, she's been flying in & out of LA without Noah, Alessandra never lets her kids stop her from traveling/working, In fact she just tweeted that she's in a hotel so maybe she is in Rhode Island? We'll see tomorrow. ... Or maybe she & VS both felt she wasn't ready for a commercial just yet? Is a lot harder to photoshop a video than pictures :idk: