Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's not.

Also

As Victoria's Secret lands in the UK' date=' we reveal how YOU can look like an Angel with the top ten diet and fitness tips of the world's hottest lingerie models[/b']

This week the women of London are celebrating a much anticipated event: tomorrow U.S. lingerie giant Victoria's Secret opens its first ever UK store just around the corner from the Olympic stadium.

The stylish but affordable lingerie has been a must-buy for any British women visiting the States for years and most of us wish we looked like the glamazon 'Angels' who have helped catapult the brand to global fame.

Well now you can: to celebrate the arrival of one of the world's sexiest brands FEMAIL reveals the (often extreme) fitness and beauty tips of Angels past and present. Follow with caution.

1. GISELE BUNDCHEN

The world's highest paid model and the most famous of the Angels earns her keep by sticking to a diet of no sugar and no alcohol and only having meat every 15 days.

She is a martial arts fiend and was practising kung fu up until two weeks before her son Benjamin was born.

Talking about her strict diet and exercise regime the 32-year-old Brazilian says: 'Whatever you put in, you get out. I'm not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is. I just always want to be the best that I can.'

2. DOUTZEN KROES

The 27-year-old Dutch model lives on a no carbs no sugar diet where possible and boxing, rope-jumping and running around after her young son helps her stay trim.

She says: 'It's lots of things: I box, I jump rope, I do lots of leg work, you know, to keep the butt up.

'I have an amazing trainer and I'm really fortunate to have that.

'But it's also my job.

'You can't compare my life to somebody who goes to work everyday; I have to look this way.'

3. ADRIANA LIMA

The Brazilian 31-year-old has been searingly honest about the hard work it takes to be 'Angel' ready.

In the run up to the annual catwalk show she works out with a personal trainer twice a day and for nine days before the show she will avoid solids all together and drinks protein shakes and water. 12 hours before a show she stops drinking entirely.

She says: 'No liquids at all so you dry out, sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that.'

When she's not preparing for a show she eats lots of protein, no carbs and no sugar.

4. CANDACE SWANEPOEL

Blonde Candace also admits to upping her yoga and boxing workouts in the run up to the Victoria's Secret show (from three times a week to once every day).

But the 23-year-old insists she eays what she wants and uses strict portion control - a meal will only be as big an amount of food as will fit in her hand - to maintain her figure.

The South African says: 'When I was younger it used to affect me a lot more, I would feel it in my face, but as I’m older I can eat whatever I want.

'To feel good and healthy I eat a lot of vegetables, drink a lot of water, and I eat a lot of meat like steak because I want to build muscle.'

5. HEIDI KLUM

39-year-old Heidi was one of the longest standing Angels and pinged back in to shape just two months after having her fourth child to appear in the 2009 catwalk show in a silver bra and thong thanks to two daily work outs using a medicine ball and ankle weights.

She maintains her supermodel shape by avoiding processed food and including fresh fruit and vegetables in every meal.

The German says: 'Eating as few foods that come from a bag or a box as possible is key in a healthy diet.'

6. MIRANDA KERR

Australian Miranda is another wonder mum, and credits doing yoga throughout her pregnancy for helping her get back her body of an angel so soon after giving birth to her son.

The 29-year-old model also sticks to a Blood Type diet and avoids meat where possible.

She says: 'I am a blood type A and more often than not I eat specifically for my blood type. I also eat low GI, high alkaline foods, drink filtered water and eat mostly fresh produce and very little meat.

'I believe it is important to supplement our food too to ensure our bodies have the nutrition required to remain healthy.'

7. ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO

The Brazilian mum-of-two works out doing pilates and yoga three times a week and intense 10 day sessions of the Brazil Butt Lift class devised by her trainer.

31-year old Alessandra told Vogue: 'It isn’t hard to stay in shape.

'I think I’m in better shape now than I was 10 years ago, but it takes a bigger toll – I get back pain!'

8. KARLIE KLOSS

19-year old Karlie is already one of the industry's most sought-after models and the American says being sporty is what keeps her in shape.

She says: 'I’m very athletic; I always have been. I did every sport under the sun while growing up. I studied classical ballet and dance for years, and I continue to always be very active.

'Whether running, biking, swimming, or dancing, I just like to always be on the move.'

9. ERIN HEATHERTON

The blonde 23-year-old follows a gluten free diet after advice from one of the original supermodels, Cindy Crawford.

She says: 'Cindy said it's really not always about working out; the most important thing is about what you eat. That really changed my perspective.'

But the American does allow herself cheat days: ''I love fish and chicken and I eat bacon too sometimes.

'I workout and eat right so I can't be too hard on myself about making mistakes and whatever.'

10. LINDSAY ELLINGSON

The 27-year old Californian likes to keep her exercise routine fun including Hip Hop classes at her local gym for strength training to complement her twice weekly vinyasa yoga sessions.

She says: 'I’ve been dancing for 10 years. When it comes to exercise, I don’t like anything that’s too serious.'

And when it comes to food she doesn't restrict herself, preferring to eat now and work it off later.

She says: 'I love a cheeseburger and I indulge in sweets like apple crisps and dark chocolates, so I just take a few extra classes.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz21Y9FdnlJ (with pics and 100% more Karlie Kloss Kameltoe)

^I think Barbara also went to Rhode Island. I wonder if Miranda is gonna be in the commercials too. 2009 was her last right? We had paparazzi pics during the shooting of the commercials last year. It looks like things are gonna be boring this year.↲

Also, I think the london store is already open according to VS facebook

So far Erin, Candice & Barbara Palvin will be in the commercial.

Still no word from Doutzen, Miranda, Lindsay, Behati or Lais.

Alessansra is still in California so unless she takes a plane ASAP she won't be in the commercial. I can't help but notice that she's done one photoshoot with VS since her 'comeback', she didn't even go to Turks & Caicos with all the other girls when Swim has always been Ale''s territory. So if she has done just one photoshoot for VS it may have been something important that needed to get done fast, like the Fantasy Bra.

Lily said that her first day working out was yesterday so i guess she won't be there either

Lais can speak English, as can Emanuela. I think that they're just not as confident with the language when they're on camera, which obviously hinders their chances of being used as much in promotionals. I wouldnt be surprised if Jasmine was this year's black girl for the commercial

Michael Bay again? Really VS needs to take a break from Bay & Russell ... It's getting way to boring. I'm super happy Barbara is in though.

I'm wondering what happened to Lindsay too, she's been MIA from all the Christmas stuff