Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Ale does look amazing but it looks too sparky to be an average VS. It could be the $250ish bra too though, but then why putting any effort in hiding the bra? & If it's the Fantasy Bra then VS once again just glued some sparky crap on a normal bra because i can see the fabric on the sides

Over the last couple of weeks Cameron Russell has been working with VS. One of the VS Makeup Artists/ Stylist commented that they were working all day with the VS Angels, a day that Cameron happened to been there, so Pheno tweeted Cameron and said this:

Moving into an VSAngel spot? One can only hope! Any idea if you think you're going to walk this year at the vsfs?

Cameron didn't respond back, however she did favorite the comment. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't. I just thought it was interesting.

Russell always either is holding something himself or having the models hold something, in most of the pictures he takes/are taken with him. Not saying you're wrong but I think there's a good chance whatever he's holding wasn't strategic. I think VS wouldn't even let that much of the bra be shown if what they wanted was to keep it under wraps. But we'll see I%20dont%20know.gif . Ale does look great though :heart: .

Over the last couple of weeks Cameron Russell has been working with VS. One of the VS Makeup Artists/ Stylist commented that they were working all day with the VS Angels, a day that Cameron happened to been there, so Pheno tweeted Cameron and said this:

Moving into an VSAngel spot? One can only hope! Any idea if you think you're going to walk this year at the vsfs?

Cameron didn't respond back, however she did favorite the comment. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't. I just thought it was interesting.

is it just me or do they seriously look like sisters here?

the shape of their nose...forehead...

I don't mind either of them but I can now understand why some people that aren't too familiar with VS models get confused

D2isz.jpg

^WOW they look like twins in that one. Yes, sometimes they do look very similar, other times tottally different people.

NOW I think you can tell the differance better. It looks like erin has gained some weight within the past months, her face/body is now alot fuller ect. Candice has stayed pretty much the same. (love her but I would like to see her with some more meat on her bones as well ;) )

Now the pic with Alesandra, I'm not completly sold thats the fantasy bra. Would they actually make the fantasy bra floral (or is it just my eyes, and it doesn't look floral)?? IF it is ineed floral, I guess that might make a nice change :) Either way, its a diamond incrested bra, I personally don't think it can ever really be ugly :rofl:

image.jpg

is it just me or do they seriously look like sisters here?

the shape of their nose...forehead...

I don't mind either of them but I can now understand why some people that aren't too familiar with VS models get confused

f58a8b71.gif

Bow to the one true kween of VS, y'all!

Ms Chanel Iman is back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0-vMvSfL1I&feature=channel&list=UL

(And I'm guessing she is Team Lindsay, cause she's never seen with Candice, despite clever editing)

Also, the Pelotonia video, once again, Lindsay and Doutzen are flawfree, Behati is cute and Erin is... there. Also, wurke @ Arlenis getting such a HUGE speaking role! And really, getting two smokers for an anti-cancer event, VS, really? Also, "end cancer" sounds awfully close to "and cancer", not very smart.

^WOW they look like twins in that one. Yes, sometimes they do look very similar, other times tottally different people.

NOW I think you can tell the differance better. It looks like erin has gained some weight within the past months, her face/body is now alot fuller ect. Candice has stayed pretty much the same. (love her but I would like to see her with some more meat on her bones as well ;) )

post-3451-0-1446080321-42551_thumb.jpg

Now the pic with Alesandra, I'm not completly sold thats the fantasy bra. Would they actually make the fantasy bra floral (or is it just my eyes, and it doesn't look floral)?? IF it is ineed floral, I guess that might make a nice change :) Either way, its a diamond incrested bra, I personally don't think it can ever really be ugly :rofl: