Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

About the Adriana's discussion nobody from my family & friends knows who Adriana is but me & that is because I am interest in models. The only time they know about Adriana is when they go to the VS store.

On the Adriana discussion and who is more popular and who is more well known... ... .... who cares? This is the official vs thread, not the official who's popular and who's famous, and who's well known thread.

In regards to VS, please take a queue from these people, chocolates and yellows can work beautifully together.

The bra that was posted is much better looking insofar as it's not bedazzled and actually -looks- like it could be a million dollars, rather then a children's project.

I VS related news :blink: ....It seems that the VS store in London WILL BE opening as planned ;)

Are all the models who aren't pregnant going to be at the opening?

IDK whos going to be there. Definetly not adriana or lily. Probably all the other angels besides that ;)

^Actually, from that article and the way Miranda was talking about the girls only being all together for the show, I got that they were waiting for Adriana and Lily so they could all be there. What it sounds like is that the opening on the 24th isn't going to be as huge as the Bond street store opening which was supposed to happen on the 24th with the other store opening after.

^Well I don't think Adriana is due till then, and it she did have the baby by then, I'm sure shes not gonna wanna leave her newborn baby right away ;) So Adriana is probably not attending either opening. And I thought Bond was supposed to be the smaller store?? :blink: But i could be wrong. I guess we'll find out on the 24rth ;)