Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Who else is there? I know Erin is there because Russel said on facebook but i doubt it's her. I said this on tFS but as much as i want Ale to finally get the bra i don't feel like she was ready to be back with VS right now after i saw her candids from last week, there's going to be a lot of photoshop happening there.

Candice is there too but she's doing the Halloween stuff & Lais is there too as well as Miranda so basically it could be anyone because most of the girls are shooting today

lmao, I want her to get it even if they don't photoshop her. It's just time! If not her, Doutzen should make sense...but u never know with VS

Who else is there? I know Erin is there because Russel said on facebook but i doubt it's her. I said this on tFS but as much as i want Ale to finally get the bra i don't feel like she was ready to be back with VS right now after i saw her candids from last week, there's going to be a lot of photoshop happening there.

Candice is there too but she's doing the Halloween stuff & Lais is there too as well as Miranda so basically it could be anyone because most of the girls are shooting today

lmao, I want her to get it even if they don't photoshop her. It's just time! If not her, Doutzen should make sense...but u never know with VS

Miranda looks beautiful, so does Ale. Candice's pictures were shot at least 2 months ago^

Yes i didn't know, i don't follow Candice at all & she just posted the pictures on twitter so i assumed they were knew, my bad. She did shoot for VS two days ago though, & Doutzen was there yesterday so I'm not sure if they'll be there today

How is it a bad bra?

The color is horrible but that's because of the wash over the picture. Yellow, orange and chocolate diamonds are amazing.

The fine diamond threads that cross in front of the bra are beautiful, and the large tear drop in the center is just lovely.

post-1004-0-1446080296-39173_thumb.jpg

Do I need to remind you guys that for the last 5 years or so all the VS FB's have been nothing

more then gems/diamonds glued onto an actual cotton bra :rofl:

post-1004-0-1446080296-41084_thumb.png

Bedazzled Bra's^

If that is in fact the real bra then it's about bloody time VS brought the bra back to the days

when the entire bra was actually diamonds... not a bedazzled bra

post-1004-0-1446080296-43266_thumb.png

Bra's made out of diamonds, no cotton in sight.

Regardless if it's the bra or not I find it hilarious that people are irky about something they've been asking for a return of. Diamonds Bra's of yesteryear with no bedazzling in sight :rofl: People are never going to be happy. :morning: Now enter the pages of pointless snarkiness about which bra's are better :rofl:

post-1004-0-1446080298-00845_thumb.gif

Regardless if it's the bra or not I find it hilarious that people are irky about something they've been asking for a return of. Diamonds Bra's of yesteryear with no bedazzling in sight :rofl: People are never going to be happy. :morning: Now enter the pages of pointless snarkiness about which bra's are better :rofl:

post-3451-0-1446080298-69557_thumb.gif

You are killing it with the gifs and memes. lol

I didn't say that Lara or Daria would do as well in a poll like that, but I think a VS angel like Gisele or Miranda etc would. You're blurring the lines between recognition and preference. You're arguing that Adriana is more preferred, I don't really care to agree or disagree with that because I thought the topic of conversation was how recognized she is/her name is. I still don't feel that Adriana has the recognition that some people think she does. Again, she is one of the better known models present day, and through out the 2000's, but better known doesn't mean KNOWN.

My statement about men acknowledging Gisele as 'thee model' had nothing to do with her appearance. It had to do with her status. When a man, or even the average person hears the term supermodel. The name and face of Gisele Bundchen is going to come to mind before Adriana. Adriana Lima is a supermodel, but more so within the context of Victoria's Secret (and that is not to discredit her, I know she has done a lot of work outside of VS)--but just saying, she's mostly strictly regarded for her VS work (at least by the masses/general public) Gisele, in MY opinion is the last of the supermodels in terms of status, vogue covers, recognition --that can be compared to the models of the 90s. The work she has done outside of VS is unmatched, in terms of models in our day and age.

I'm not saying gracing GQ isn't a big deal, there's a reason why she broke records and I'm sure she's prompted more men to buy those magazines than other models have. And yes the men who go through that spread are going to remember her name. But considering the population of the US, and the # of males, even within a certain age bracket, you can't really deny that most people, most men, don't care about GQ.

I understood u, i guess my comment didn't come out as intended. I wasn't taliking about her looks. I meant her status. Heidi and Tyra are the only 2000s models who have the same recognition as the 90s girl even if they are considered lingerie models. After them, it's Gisele, but really, she isn't as famous as some people think. I've gotten a lot of "Gisele who?" from both europe annd Africa to think differently she's definitely the most famous 2000s girl, but she really isn't known by the average person, it's either u know her name or u know her face. Models generally aren't famous as they once were. Most people don't even know what a supermodel really is, they just throw it around... A vs angel IS a supermodel to majority of the people

I think everyone here will agree that Gisele is the ish, but the average person don't really know.

This and this! If twitter and facebook were around during the 90s, Naomi and Cindy and the others would have gotten millions of followers and likes. Gisele doesn't even have a million peolpe on her facbook and twitter. I don't understand that Kind of stardom. About the poll, they would have used Gisele or Miranda's name if they thought it was more effective to men.. #SaidAndDone,

Speaking of Gisele and Fantasy Bras, I could have sworn I saw/read something about Gisele getting two Bras while she was at VS. I've Googled and Googled but I can only find the 2005 bra. She did get two bras right? Or it's just me?

^ Lol as if there haven't been any polls involving GIsele bundchen and men or Miranda kerr and men. That's crazy talk. Yes Gisele doesn't have as many followers as Adriana on twitter/facebook/etc. But she is still a more recognized name, not everyone who knows who Gisele Bundchen is -is going to find her facebook fan page and become a fan. I was not talking about who has more fans and more followers. The entire discussion was simply about what model is more recognizable by name and/or face by the average person.

And yes Gisele got the bra in 2000 and 2005.

^ Lol as if there haven't been any polls involving GIsele bundchen and men or Miranda kerr and men. That's crazy talk. Yes Gisele doesn't have as many followers as Adriana on twitter/facebook/etc. But she is still a more recognized name, not everyone who knows who Gisele Bundchen is -is going to find her facebook fan page and become a fan. I was not talking about who has more fans and more followers. The entire discussion was simply about what model is more recognizable by name and/or face by the average person.

Pretty sure this flawless sista wasn't comparing Adriana and Gisele's fanbase. all she meant was she can't be famous and recognized as the 90s models without having at least a substantial internet following. The 90s girls really would have had millions of followers/likes. All the celebs that are household names have atleast more than 5 million likes/followers in the respective social networking sites. I'm pretty sure there are countless people who follow Rihanna on twitter, and they're not necessarily fans. Same thing should be applied to Gisele. You can tell the status of a celeb just by simply Googling him or her. That's the power of the internet.And if u remember those Gisele and Miranda polls, can u share? not shading at all, genuinely curious.I think the commercial was shot in August last year. For several days.

Really? You keep discussing the "Who's more popular" thing? Everyone needs to drop it it's been discussed 1,000,000 times nobody agrees. Everyone will believe whatever the hell they want. Let it go, let it goooo :ninja:

Pretty sure this flawless sista wasn't comparing Adriana and Gisele's fanbase. all she meant was she can't be famous and recognized as the 90s models without having at least a substantial internet following. The 90s girls really would have had millions of followers/likes. All the celebs that are household names have atleast more than 5 million likes/followers in the respective social networking sites. I'm pretty sure there are countless people who follow Rihanna on twitter, and they're not necessarily fans. Same thing should be applied to Gisele. You can tell the status of a celeb just by simply Googling him or her. That's the power of the internet.And if u remember those Gisele and Miranda polls, can u share? not shading at all, genuinely curious.I think the commercial was shot in August last year. For several days.

No I don't have polls that involve Miranda kerr or Gisele Bundchen at hand, my point was to say that there had to be polls involving those women that men have voted in, much like the poll about Adriana. So claiming that the only reason they didn't use anyone other than Adriana for the poll, was because the other women would be not as effective is not necessarily the case.

and MissLima...I'm not trying to argue about whether other models are more popular than Adriana or not. I just think it's inaccurate to assume everyone has to know who Adriana is because she has almost 2 million facebook followers.