Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Honestly, your wishing he was with 'prettier women' is pretty ridiculous because as everyone on here is always saying... Beauty is subjective, look at your member title. I think Anne V is 1,000 times prettier/hotter than Xenia but I honesty couldn't care less who she is with.

it's not even like her relationship with adam is making headlines.↲

Anyway, I hope we see older models in the show this year. Last year was filled with newbies. No icons or powerhouses. I hope kk and Isabeli come back this year. Whatever happened to ana bb? She has vanished into thin air.↲

Even though kate upton is young, she would have brought a lot of star power to the show and would be great for ratings.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing candice get the bra, even though its unlikely. Just because VS is shoving her down out freaking throats, it doesn't mean the girl isn't gorrrgeous or bra worthy ;) But ehhh, I'm thinking next year is candice ;)

Was looking forward to getting pics from this :cry:

Angels On Hold

Victoria's Secret has postponed the opening of its two London stores. The US lingerie giant had planned to open a store on Bond Street and another in Stratford's Westfield Shopping Centre just in time for the Olympics' opening ceremony, but it seems that sports fans visiting the city for the event won't be able to catch a glimpse of the Angels after all.

No date has as yet been confirmed, but a spokesperson for the label has revealed that the stores won't open during July.

vogue.uk

and Behati is shooting or the Christmas catalogue (Fantasy Bra? Get that Adam publicity gurl!).

^Oh, Siemgi - see what you've done? Just a flippant comment and already the abuse comes in. Can you imagine the reaction if she actually did? post-36478-0-1446080284-71619_thumb.gif broken_record.gif

I really think Alessandra deserve to get the fantasy bra she has been modelling for them for a very long time & I do think VS is not fair with their model I feel like they have preference with their models I feel like Candice is their favorite. I wouldn't be surprise if Candice gets the FB, which it would bother me, I really don't know who Beahti is never heard of her. Can anyone post a picture of Beahti. But yeah we all have a favorite & my favorite angel is Doutzen so yeah I would like to see Doutzen with the FB instead of Alessandra I found Doutzen alot more attractive.But in reality Alessandra deserve the FB.

I would be so mad if Behati gets the fantasy bra she doesn't deserve it, nobody know who she is, If she gets it is only because of Adam. I don't what Adam sees on her, Adam does have horrible taste first Anne V now Behati. Adam is too sexy for either this girl. he needs a beautiful woman for him someone like Xenia Deli or Alyssa Miller they would look good next to Adam.

I think Doutzen would be a better option for the fantasy bra.

FTZoj.gif

I really think Alessandra deserve to get the fantasy bra she has been modelling for them for a very long time & I do think VS is not fair with their model I feel like they have preference with their models I feel like Candice is their favorite. I wouldn't be surprise if Candice gets the FB, which it would bother me, I really don't know who Behati is never heard of her. Can anyone post a picture of Behati. But yeah we all have a favorite & my favorite angel is Doutzen so yeah I would like to see Doutzen with the FB instead of Alessandra I found Doutzen alot more attractive.But in reality Alessandra deserve the FB.

I'm new here. Just finised reading the last few pages here. Si can u guys tell me,in what world is Miranda more famous than Adriana? I've got lots of love for Miranda, but it's just not possible for her to be more popular and famous than Adriana. Miranda's husband is famous, not very famous, but famous, but he isn't popular. I think Miranda is morepopular than he is. If she wasn't working for VS, I would be surprised to see her anywhere. Her KORA won't do much for her and most of her modeling work is forgettable.

The only models more famous than Adriana are Kate and maybe Gisele. A big maybe. She's considered one of the sexiest women of this last decade and has famously worked for brands in all over Europe, Brazil, America has endorsed food, cell phones, flowers, cosmetics etc. She's not even my favorite, but calling her less popular than Miranda is just foreign to me. I read her Wikipedia page yesterday, and I was just amazed by what she's accomplished.

That being said, about the fantasy bra, I hope Doutzen gets it. Alessandra will probs never gei the bra.

The only models more famous than Adriana are Kate and maybe Gisele. A big maybe. She's considered one of the sexiest women of this last decade and has famously worked for brands in all over Europe, Brazil, America has endorsed food, cell phones, flowers, cosmetics etc. She's not even my favorite, but calling her less popular than Miranda is just foreign to me. I read her Wikipedia page yesterday, and I was just amazed by what she's accomplished.

I love how deluded people are. People recognize her face, they know her as the VS model with 'the black hair, blue eyes, big lips,' but the VAST majority of the population if you ask them who Adriana Lima is they will say 'who?' The average American does not give a fuck about models.

Kate Upton is gaining recognition for being 'hot' and being plastered all over men's mags, she's the only model working right now who I has a chance at being recognized by more than guys on men's blogs and women into fashion/modeling.

I hope Alessandra or Doutzen get the bra, I like Behati too - she's especially cute on the runway, but I have a feeling they might give it to Alessandra while they can. I don't mind Candice most of the time, but I definitely would rather that she not get the fantasy bra as well (even though she will get it eventually) and she ruined the opening of the show for me last year, it was lackluster and without any type of energy. I'm ready to see some of the sketches for the show... last years show was better than 2010's, but then again..that isn't saying much.