Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Please, for the love of god someone take us out of the rat race that this conversation has become. Hamster wheels are fun when you have a brain the size of a pea, I'd like to think we're all a little higher up the evolutionary chain though...

I really don't know /care if this poster even has any merit but for conversation's sake I think Lindsay Ellingson looks old for her age. I discounted her, but I think she could and maybe even should be let go. I've tried hard to like her, but in the midst of the other blondies (candice and erin) she just gets lost/becomes irrelevant. She looked awful in the face at the VSFS2011. Just my opinion of course.

Your opinion is the wrong one, tho.

^:rofl:

post-54896-0-1446080268-93558_thumb.jpg

come. on. Even Lindsay fans who think she looks better otherwise might agree.

I can't see VS letting Adriana or Alessandra go. They look incredible for their age.

this??^^ It's a joke?? Are u living in 1450 when women where old at 20 and dead at 25 after they had 16 babies?

Seriously???? Alessandra is 31(?) and Adriana is the same age.. They are young! U can say in 2012 a woman looks good for her age when she reached 60 but a 30 year old woman???

:banghead:

I agree. Women who look good for their age = someone like stacey dash. she's 46, I swear that woman does not age.

I really don't know /care if this poster even has any merit but for conversation's sake I think Lindsay Ellingson looks old for her age. I discounted her, but I think she could and maybe even should be let go. I've tried hard to like her, but in the midst of the other blondies (candice and erin) she just gets lost/becomes irrelevant. She looked awful in the face at the VSFS2011. Just my opinion of course.

Your opinion is the wrong one, tho.

^ :rofl:

post-17905-0-1446080270-11545_thumb.jpg

come. on. Even Lindsay fans who think she looks better otherwise might agree.

On that note I can pull up pictures of every model for the last 5 years that look bad.. with retarded facial expressions. One picture taken at the wrong time can create a -wrong- impression, or create a difference of opinions. No one has to agree with anyone about her looking bad. I personally liked Lindsay in the show, there were other girls who I definitely felt were more of a letdown then her, Karlie topping that list, (though I chalk a lot of that up to her age, and it being her first show).

I responded because 'Siemgi' told me 'my opinion was wrong', which I didn't even take personally hence the laugh. I was just trying to express why I thought she looked old in the show, and often times even outside of it. Not expecting anyone to agree with me... and it's not a one picture thing. For me. I could have picked any picture of her from the fashion show and felt as I do.

No one has to agree or disagree with me... it was simply an example and/or reasoning of why I think as I do.

Please, for the love of god someone take us out of the rat race that this conversation has become

same wish.

If only these efforts and times be spent in updating some screaming unupdated threads.

I think this last post got nothing to do with my post?or what?I think it's directed for cherrybomb?right?

see

sadly that what this conversation has taken u all to?no concentration.

I think this last post got nothing to do with my post?or what?I think it's directed for cherrybomb?right?

see

sadly that what this conversations has taken u all to?no concentration.

That wasn't to you Mahi, it was to me.

But you have a point, moving on...

The cluster fuck that is this thread is no longer funny.

Ugh. People are taking this company and their decisions waaaaay too seriously. They choose their girls based on who sells, who management has a hard on for, and what will appease a broad demographic, and during campaigns, the target market group.

That's the basics of it.

Also, whoever said that an opinion is wrongs need to go back to grade school and learn what an opinion is, and while they are at it, look up the term subjective too, just for shits and giggles.

:hug: honey!

As for all this model talk... I've got a lady boner for Elsa Hosk. Give me an issue of her, Toni and Erin and I will bask in the basic blonde beauty that will radiate from said catalogue, add some Lais and Arlenis and you've got yourself a party. :morning:

;)

It�s amazing what a rumour and adriana fans can make from a thread. Lowering the level of intelligence at its best :yes:

I�m just waiting for VS to create a strong group of girls once again - although you will never please everyone for sure :)

No offense, but it's time u guys grew up and out of your civilized hating for Adriana and her fans. It's just time. It's like her fans can't say, Adriana is Brazilian without anyone saying they're obsessed or how crazy we are and now you're saying lowering the level of intelligence here? What kind of deliberate insult and myopic opinion is this? If u don't like the truth, as in facts which is what most of what I've posted is then, don't comment, just roll your eyes and shake your head and move on. There's no lie about anything mentioned here. So maybe it's the truth that has a higher level of intelligence than you're used to...It's just ridiculous not to mention childish how it's always "adriana fans" even if it's only one fan posting. I know u guys have made up your minds about her and her fans, but can u not...insult us?

Thanks

Things on the internt don't offend me. Humans suck and say stupid shit all the time, and you talking about "civillized hating for Adriana Lima" is really ridiculous when there are real things to get offended over.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned Lima at all in a fairly long time, so that comment is best directed to someone other than me.

As for all this model talk... I've got a lady boner for Elsa Hosk. Give me an issue of her, Toni and Erin and I will bask in the basic blonde beauty that will radiate from said catalogue, add some Lais and Arlenis and you've got yourself a party. :morning:

;)

It�s amazing what a rumour and adriana fans can make from a thread. Lowering the level of intelligence at its best :yes:

I�m just waiting for VS to create a strong group of girls once again - although you will never please everyone for sure :)

No offense, but it's time u guys grew up and out of your civilized hating for Adriana and her fans. It's just time. It's like her fans can't say, Adriana is Brazilian without anyone saying they're obsessed or how crazy we are and now you're saying lowering the level of intelligence here? What kind of deliberate insult and myopic opinion is this? If u don't like the truth, as in facts which is what most of what I've posted is then, don't comment, just roll your eyes and shake your head and move on. There's no lie about anything mentioned here. So maybe it's the truth that has a higher level of intelligence than you're used to...It's just ridiculous not to mention childish how it's always "adriana fans" even if it's only one fan posting. I know u guys have made up your minds about her and her fans, but can u not...insult us?

Thanks

Things on the internt don't offend me. Humans suck and say stupid shit all the time, and you talking about "civillized hating for Adriana Lima" is really ridiculous when there are real things to get offended over.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned Lima at all in a fairly long time, so that comment is best directed to someone other than me.

Honey we've moved on...the person the post was directed to responded years ago. Next time.

;)

Thanks

Honey we've moved on...the person the post was directed to responded years ago. Next time.

I was included in the quote. It isn't a reach to assume it might've been directed at me as well.

Don't call me honey.