Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yes, but African Americans makeup alittle over 25% of American twitter users even the they account for approximately 14% of the American population. The age distribution is also skewed. Chanel Iman is extremely well known among yonger black Americans. This is probably due to the other celebrities she associates with (i.e. Tyra, Drake,Tyga, Kanye, etc).

If they in fact make Toni an angel- which I hope they do- she would tower over their current line up. The same could be said if they contracted Karlied (which I sincerely hope they don't :no: ) Lais is fairly tall as well, so theres still hope that tall girls will make a comeback :p

I'm happy we finally know the date of the show, if it's being taped on November 7th it will probably air in late November again & we also know that is in NYC. Next thing we should know is the performers i guess

I'm surprised Keke is being considered to walk the show, is she even working with VS these days? I don't remember seeing her in catalogues but she would fit Pink i think. I like Sara a lot & i think she's doing great in her print work, hope they do cast her as well as Barbara Palvin

Also saw this :)

The models VS photocount for the first half of year. Candice and Erin with the top two.

post-60503-0-1446080265-6036_thumb.jpg

made by lovemusic @tfs

Is this the number of VS photos they've had this year?Also, does anyone else think that Candice probably doesn't have an angel contract? I mean, I always thought that she was possibly the only model that has an angel contract amongst the younger girls, but in this year's forbes list of highest paid models, they mentioned all the other girls as angels except for Candice. They just mentioned that most of her earnings come from VS.Also, I think that forbes does a little research on the internet before they release the list. I have a feeling the read the threads of the models here at Bellazon. For example, it Doutzen's forbes story, it was mentioned that she has a wax figure of herself in a meseum in her hometown. A picture of Doutzen standing next her wax figure was posted in her thread a few days before the forbes list was out. That wax figure has been existing for years and they never mentioned it. They also mentioned that Adriana has more facebook likes than the other models. That was also discussed in Adriana's thread a few pages back before forbes released the list.

Yes, but African Americans makeup alittle over 25% of American twitter users even the they account for approximately 14% of the American population. The age distribution is also skewed. Chanel Iman is extremely well known among yonger black Americans. This is probably due to the other celebrities she associates with (i.e. Tyra, Drake,Tyga, Kanye, etc).

If they in fact make Toni an angel- which I hope they do- she would tower over their current line up. The same could be said if they contracted Karlied (which I sincerely hope they don't :no: ) Lais is fairly tall as well, so theres still hope that tall girls will make a comeback :p

Yes, Lais is tall, so is Toni. They need to make them Angels. The only tall angels we have now are Adriana and Erin. Maybe Lindsay? Doutzen is almost tall too.

Yes, Lais is tall, so is Toni. They need to make them Angels. The only tall angels we have now are Adriana and Erin. Maybe Lindsay? Doutzen is almost tall too.

Doutzen is taller than erin.

^what is this? You're not even trying :hehe:

I used basic english, I'm sure you understood. Also, I don't troll, my real opinions are irksome enough by themselves.

I think they should use Adriana's daughter as their new Angel. "The bombshell in diapers" (the bomb is in the diaper) They can show the exit to mama and use mini Adriana?

I did my troll thing so bye!

u tried

... and succeeded because you replied. Congrats.

The most clever words were finally spoken. Amen!

:hug: honey!

As for all this model talk... I've got a lady boner for Elsa Hosk. Give me an issue of her, Toni and Erin and I will bask in the basic blonde beauty that will radiate from said catalogue, add some Lais and Arlenis and you've got yourself a party. :morning:

As for all this model talk... I've got a lady boner for Elsa Hosk. Give me an issue of her, Toni and Erin and I will bask in the basic blonde beauty that will radiate from said catalogue, add some Lais and Arlenis and you've got yourself a party. :morning:

;)

It

;)

It�s amazing what a rumour and adriana fans can make from a thread. Lowering the level of intelligence at its best :yes:

I�m just waiting for VS to create a strong group of girls once again - although you will never please everyone for sure :)

Damn girl! Intense first sentence. :rofl:

A part of me wants VS to go out of business so all this bullshittery will just dissapear, the other side of me likes seeing pretty people in their underwear. I%20dont%20know.gif

Damn girl! Intense first sentence. :rofl:

A part of me wants VS to go out of business so all this bullshittery will just dissapear, the other side of me likes seeing pretty people in their underwear. I%20dont%20know.gif

:laugh: same here! Although most of the people are bit*hing about VS, they all want "their" girls work for them - especially because it means LOTS of pics of the woman in lingerie or swimsuit, which is never a bad thing :brows:

;)

It�s amazing what a rumour and adriana fans can make from a thread. Lowering the level of intelligence at its best :yes:

I�m just waiting for VS to create a strong group of girls once again - although you will never please everyone for sure :)

No offense, but it's time u guys grew up and out of your civilized hating for Adriana and her fans. It's just time. It's like her fans can't say, Adriana is Brazilian without anyone saying they're obsessed or how crazy we are and now you're saying lowering the level of intelligence here? What kind of deliberate insult and myopic opinion is this? If u don't like the truth, as in facts which is what most of what I've posted is then, don't comment, just roll your eyes and shake your head and move on. There's no lie about anything mentioned here. So maybe it's the truth that has a higher level of intelligence than you're used to...It's just ridiculous not to mention childish how it's always "adriana fans" even if it's only one fan posting. I know u guys have made up your minds about her and her fans, but can u not...insult us?

Thanks

No offense taken :) and this:

It's just ridiculous not to mention childish how it's always "adriana fans"

is so true :yes: That said - as I never liked the "truth" (we, deliberately insulting people with myopic opinions usually call it "opinion") someone is trying so hard to knock in my head while ignoring everything else (especially the "truth" of others) I just shall follow your wise advice and

roll my eyes - done

shake my head - done

move on - hopefully

I can't see VS letting Adriana or Alessandra go. They look incredible for their age. You know who I think looks old? Erin Heatherton. She's young but her face looks aged, sun damaged. Maybe it's her. The so called "insider" posted that the model being stripped of her VS contract "looked too old" not that she actually was old. So it could be one of the young girls who looks old. Wishful thinking lol.

I really don't know /care if this poster even has any merit but for conversation's sake I think Lindsay Ellingson looks old for her age. I discounted her, but I think she could and maybe even should be let go. I've tried hard to like her, but in the midst of the other blondies (candice and erin) she just gets lost/becomes irrelevant. She looked awful in the face at the VSFS2011. Just my opinion of course.

I'm happy we finally know the date of the show, if it's being taped on November 7th it will probably air in late November again & we also know that is in NYC. Next thing we should know is the performers i guess

I'm surprised Keke is being considered to walk the show, is she even working with VS these days? I don't remember seeing her in catalogues but she would fit Pink i think. I like Sara a lot & i think she's doing great in her print work, hope they do cast her as well as Barbara Palvin

I hope Sara and Barbara do the show. I'm exciting to know who will use the Fantasy Bra. I think they should give it for Alessandra or Doutzen

The list their models' height on VSAA. But I think some of those are inaccurate, I mean I get that Erin has insanely bad posture, but she can't be taller than Doutzen.

http://www.bellazon....60#entry2924488

Is this the number of VS photos they've had this year?Also, does anyone else think that Candice probably doesn't have an angel contract? I mean, I always thought that she was possibly the only model that has an angel contract amongst the younger girls, but in this year's forbes list of highest paid models, they mentioned all the other girls as angels except for Candice. They just mentioned that most of her earnings come from VS.Also, I think that forbes does a little research on the internet before they release the list. I have a feeling the read the threads of the models here at Bellazon. For example, it Doutzen's forbes story, it was mentioned that she has a wax figure of herself in a meseum in her hometown. A picture of Doutzen standing next her wax figure was posted in her thread a few days before the forbes list was out. That wax figure has been existing for years and they never mentioned it. They also mentioned that Adriana has more facebook likes than the other models. That was also discussed in Adriana's thread a few pages back before forbes released the list.

Allow me to just facepalm for a second.

post-36478-0-1446080266-43471_thumb.gif

Thanks.

Per forbes, Adriana made 7.3M$, Doutzen 6.9M$, Alessandra 6.6M$, Miranda 4M$ and Candice 3.1M$. In 2007, Heidi made 8M$, Adriana and Alessandra 6M$, Karolina 3.5M$, while Izabel and Selita ranked below Jessica Stam, who had 1.5M$. So either Karolina, Selita and Izabel never were Angels or something's fishy. Right?

VS says Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Erin, Chanel, Lily and Lindsay are Angels (or at least were at the time of the 2011 VSFS: http://forums.thefas...9&postcount=122), that means they are. And that's it.

Obviously newer Angels get paid less, just like in any business, at the same rank, the ones with the more experience are the most likely to earn the most. Just because, for some weird reason a few users on here and TFS refuse to acknowledge that some are Angels, does not mean that they aren't. Angel is just a fancy way to say somewhat exclusive spokesmodel. And what do all the models listed above do? Modeling, launches and interviews to shill mostly VS products, which is what somewhat exclusive spokesmodels do.

The list their models' height on VSAA. But I think some of those are inaccurate, I mean I get that Erin has insanely bad posture, but she can't be taller than Doutzen.

http://www.bellazon....60#entry2924488

Allow me to just facepalm for a second.

post-60503-0-1446080267-4301_thumb.gif

Thanks.

Per forbes, Adriana made 7.3M$, Doutzen 6.9M$, Alessandra 6.6M$, Miranda 4M$ and Candice 3.1M$. In 2007, Heidi made 8M$, Adriana and Alessandra 6M$, Karolina 3.5M$, while Izabel and Selita ranked below Jessica Stam, who had 1.5M$. So either Karolina, Selita and Izabel never were Angels or something's fishy. Right?

VS says Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Erin, Chanel, Lily and Lindsay are Angels (or at least were at the time of the 2011 VSFS: http://forums.thefas...9&postcount=122), that means they are. And that's it.

Obviously newer Angels get paid less, just like in any business, at the same rank, the ones with the more experience are the most likely to earn the most. Just because, for some weird reason a few users on here and TFS refuse to acknowledge that some are Angels, does not mean that they aren't. Angel is just a fancy way to say somewhat exclusive spokesmodel. And what do all the models listed above do? Modeling, launches and interviews to shill mostly VS products, which is what somewhat exclusive spokesmodels do.

I'm just saying I find it interesting that forbes didn't call her an angel. VS calling models angels means nothing these days. They've called Toni, Lais and many other models angels. Forbes have people in the know, so they probably have seen or know what the contracts of the girls say.Also Alessandra earned $5million not 6

I can't see VS letting Adriana or Alessandra go. They look incredible for their age.

this??^^ It's a joke?? Are u living in 1450 when women were old at 20 and dead at 25 after they had 16 babies?

Seriously???? Alessandra is 31(?) and Adriana is the same age.. They are young! U can say in 2012 a woman looks good for her age when she reached 60 but a 30 year old woman???

:banghead:

No offense taken :) and this:

It's just ridiculous not to mention childish how it's always "adriana fans"

is so true :yes: That said - as I never liked the "truth" (we, deliberately insulting people with myopic opinions usually call it "opinion") someone is trying so hard to knock in my head while ignoring everything else (especially the "truth" of others) I just shall follow your wise advice and

roll my eyes - done

shake my head - done

move on - hopefully

I am...Uhh... I'm sorry what? I don't get what u mean about opinion and opinions. And what truth -that are facts- are people saying that I'm ignoring? Oh and u should know if I was "trying to knock in your head", this conversation would have a whole different tone.But hey, gotta give u props for admitting u don't like the truth.Anyway, all I ask of u is to not insult. peace.

I really don't know /care if this poster even has any merit but for conversation's sake I think Lindsay Ellingson looks old for her age. I discounted her, but I think she could and maybe even should be let go. I've tried hard to like her, but in the midst of the other blondies (candice and erin) she just gets lost/becomes irrelevant. She looked awful in the face at the VSFS2011. Just my opinion of course.

I agree. I thought she looked like a middle-aged suburban housewife at the Valentine's day event she did with Lima and Doutzen.Siemgi, I think Erin is tallest. Taller than Adriana and Adriana is taller than Doutzen.

Your opinion is the wrong one, tho.