Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I agree Lily doesn't have much sex appeal. Once in a while she will look really good in catalog shots, but usually she falls flat in comparison to other Angels. Especially at VS Events. I think a lot of the girls have boring cat walks though. And I don't know anything about who sells what. I never thought about her because I thought she was 25 or 26.

I think they should use Adriana's daughter as their new Angel. "The bombshell in diapers" (the bomb is in the diaper) They can show the exit to mama and use mini Adriana?

I did my troll thing so bye!

u tried

... and succeeded because you replied. Congrats.

I think they should use Adriana's daughter as their new Angel. "The bombshell in diapers" (the bomb is in the diaper) They can show the exit to mama and use mini Adriana?

u tried

... and succeeded because you replied. Congrats.

The most clever words were finally spoken. Amen!

u tried

No! Try I did not. I Do, or I do not. There is no try

and

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfu :ridinghorse: er!!

So, if we're going to talk about new girls:

Will become an Angel

Definitely: Elsa Hosk, she's all over PINK and all previous "PINK models" were promoted to Angeldom after a while, unless she finds something better elsewhere, I don't see a reason for VS to not make her one.

Probably: Bregje Heinen and Barbara Palvin. They seem to be the two girls VS is pushing the most at the moment, but I don't tink VS has "dibs" so to speak like they probably do with Elsa.

Maybe: Arlenis Sosa. We'll see where that goes. Toni Garrn: they don't seem to be doing that much with her since that Angel/Dream Angel snafu.

Doubt it: Edita Vilkeviciute, Magdalena Frackowiak and Lais Ribeiro. They have been with the company for quite some time and VS seems to love them, but I feel that if they were to become Angels, it would have happened by now.

Adriana trended during the VSFS and while she was in nationally aired commercials for the superbowl. That's expected. I'm pretty sure Miranda trended during the VSFS too. I know that Adriana has more fans than Miranda on facebook and maybe she has more followers on twitter, but all I'm saying is that Miranda seems to be more popular as far as news outlets and Tumblr go. Adriana has an extremely big fan base, not to say she's not popular, she obviously is one of the most well recognized models and looks wise, might be referred to more. But IMO people care to keep up with Miranda/look up news in regards to her more than they do Adriana. I don't think there's a way to "prove" anything one way or another, I'm not saying Adriana isn't popular or trying to bash her. I've just found over time, especially recently...Miranda attracts more comments/people than Adriana does.

In other news,

Alexander Skarsgard now dating Anne

Vyalitsyna? Oh boy

:rofl:

Agree with Cherry . and plus Miranda is invited to big talk shows like Ellen Show, like this april , promoting what?... nothing just being her (the wife of orlando Bloom) , Adriana do some big shows but just for promos of VS , Miranda do promos and is invited to shows to talk about just her.

and im talking about at least this two years ago... ( btw i love them both though :))

No, Miranda didn't trend at the night of the VSFS. It was Adriana and Chanel (Adriana trended longer) and I think Adam Levine. Gotta wonder why someone as "famous" and "popular" like her didn't get more talked about her than Chanel.

^MarVS which important shows did Miranda do where she didn't promote VS? More often than not, celebs do shows when they have something interesting happening for them. Like when they are promoting a movie or products or are divorcing their spouses etc. Not because they are famous. Miranda's appearance at Ellen was a promotion for VS. She gave Ellen a VS siwmsuit which is a really good way of advertisement.

I like her but she's all PR. People search Adriana more on the web than her even now that Adriana is in hiding. Where is her interest? She definitely calls the paparazzi and makes sure she's featured on websites. It's not because people are interested in her, it's because she makes sure she's on those websites. Most comments on her posts usually have most people commenting about how she makes sure she gets photographed all the time and why she is even featured on the sites or why the post is even news.

Now I'll understand why she's in fashion sites, because she has a wonderful sense of style.

Adriana and Chanel have the most rabid fans, Miranda is more relevant in pop culture. Yada, yada, blah, blah.

Can we move on to more important things? Like will VS ever create a push-up that adds 3 cup-sizes?

Question: Is Behati even an angel? I know shes moved up recently to mainstream from Pink :)

Ohhh clubparadise: thanks for the info ;) I am pretty excited to see if Barbara will walk this year. For all the work shes been doing with them, shes bound too :D

Adriana and Chanel have the most rabid fans, Miranda is more relevant in pop culture. Yada, yada, blah, blah.

Can we move on to more important things? Like will VS ever create a push-up that adds 3 cup-sizes?

You can't be relevant in pop culture and not have more fans than Chanel.Also, according to forbes, the only models relevant enough to be in their list of most powerful celebs is Kate, Gisele and Adriana,so...chrisman46 it is not valid to say twitter is disproportionately used by certain populations. Twitter is filled with all kinds of ethnicity, race and nationality.Moving on...

You can't be relevant in pop culture and not have more fans than Chanel.Also, according to forbes, the only models relevant enough to be in their list of most powerful celebs is Kate, Gisele and Adriana,so...You can't be relevant in pop culture and not have more fans than Chanel.Also, according to forbes, the only models relevant enough to be in their list of most powerful celeb is Kate, Gisele and Adriana,so...chrisman46 it is not valid to say twitter is only used by a certain used by certain populations. Twitter is filled with all kinds of ethnicity, race and nationality.Moving on...

Re-read what I wrote. As I said, it is disproportionately used by certain demographics. For instance, young African Americans and Latinos are overrepresented among twitter users. Chanel and Adriana are widely popular among both groups. Moreover, the amount of Brazilian users on twitter is disproportionately high as well.

You can't be relevant in pop culture and not have more fans than Chanel.Also, according to forbes, the only models relevant enough to be in their list of most powerful celebs is Kate, Gisele and Adriana,so...You can't be relevant in pop culture and not have more fans than Chanel.Also, according to forbes, the only models relevant enough to be in their list of most powerful celeb is Kate, Gisele and Adriana,so...chrisman46 it is not valid to say twitter is only used by a certain used by certain populations. Twitter is filled with all kinds of ethnicity, race and nationality.Moving on...

Re-read what I wrote. As I said, it is disproportionately used by certain demographics. For instance, young African Americans and Latinos are overrepresented among twitter users. Chanel and Adriana are widely popular among both groups. Moreover, the amount of Brazilian users on twitter is disproportionately high as well.

I understood what u wrote, I mistakenly submitted my posted before I was done. As u can see, I edited it though. Anyway the rate of Caucasians on twitter is highas well, really high. plus u don't necessrily have to like someone because u are of the same race, or from the same country etc. I'm black and I don't care for Chanel Iman.that said, I'm honestly hoping that Sara never gets to be an angel. I don't even want her to get to Lais status. She's beautiful, but I think she's a meh model. Plus why is Vs not hiring tall girls as angels anymore? lol. The first thing that comes to mind with thinking about models is their heights. They don't have a lot of tall girls now