Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Didn't know weather to post this in this thread, or the other VS one but ahhh well :)

@amodelanonymous: Which @VictoriasSecret is getting quietly stripped of her wings because she's getting 'too old'?

@amodelanonymous: ...in better news. I have the exclusive on who the new VS girls will be!

Praying so hard that it's not Alessandra.... And don't they already have enough? Anyway, who's the person that posted this on twitter?

Didn't know weather to post this in this thread, or the other VS one but ahhh well :)

@amodelanonymous: Which @VictoriasSecret is getting quietly stripped of her wings because she's getting 'too old'?

@amodelanonymous: ...in better news. I have the exclusive on who the new VS girls will be!

Praying so hard that it's not Alessandra.... And don't they already have enough? Anyway, who's the person that posted this on twitter?

A troll.

Adriana is the same age, or roughly the same age as Alessandra. I'm not quite certain why she's automatically discounted as a possibility. Alessandra is at least working, whereas Adriana does next to nothing other then VS. I'm not saying one way or the other that I care, but I find it silly to completely discount Adriana as a potential to be dropped, if this person is even legit.

IDK if shes even legit, I just saw that someone else said that she was legit, and the person is apparently in the industry. But pheno: your right, adriana could very well be a possibility. Shes had a long run with VS, and it just might be her time...anywho I'm thinking either adriana or alesandra.

If its even legit ;)

^hmmm perhaps :idk: I say its probably alessandra (once again, if its legit :idk: )

And Adriana has been with them for a while dreamss: She has been the face of VS for a while now, but you have to admit, shes been there for a while. Not bashing adriana, SHES NOT UGLY! And I am not jealous! :surrender: but come on. I'd say shes got about another year, then probably either she or Vs will part with eachother.you have to admit, its just time, and shes had a long run, but that run has to come to an end at somepoint!.

Phenobarbie,

yeah Adriana is the same age. And even though I'm a fan, I didn't not mention her because I think she's better than Alessandra. I didn't mention her because I do not see VS letting her go until they absolutely have to. They try to use her whenever and wherever they can. She's one of the current angels with the most 'star power' (along with Miranda) but the point is, they need her for as long as they can keep her...and they know that. I do however think that- that might change in the near future, depending on how long it takes her to get back to shape. I know her fans will deny it until they get blue in the face, but it took Adriana quite a while to get back into her usual shape after Val was born, yes I know, "she wasn't eating right" "she didn't know what to expect" "it's different this time around" I'm not saying that it's not different this time around, but if it takes Adriana just as long to return back to form...... :idk: . That said, as far as right now goes...VS indeniably has a love affair with Adriana though, I can't see them dropping her like that. Where as Ale, she's one of their veteran angels, and no doubt relevant... but I think it would be easier for them to drop her.

i still say it's Ale , IF this is happening at all.

Of course she's been with them for a while. All I'm saying is, if she renewed her contract with them, then I don't think she's leaving. I just really don't think it's Adriana.

Why does she have to leave because she's been with them for a long time? I'm not saying this as an Adriana fan, I'm generally speaking. These women take their jobs seriously, yes their JOBS. It's not like they just wear lingerie and smile for russell james and earn millions while they are at it. They receive a paycheck from it just like any other job, only they get more money. Adriana obviously sells their products and has more star power than the other angels...that's why she's still around and active. It's not like she's old or isn't really into the job. I think people should celebrate models who still actively work after their 20s and promote stuff like that, not complain about how they should leave when they are doing the job well (sometimes better). Some people in the industry are trying to get older models to be more active in the industry. She isn't modeling the same lingerie, she isn't doing the same commercials, she isn't doing the same events.

This is the same 'situation' Heidi was in and I couldn't help but roll my eyes about the nonsense people were saying about her.I mean, to me, it's the same thing as saying a lawyer should retire because he/she has been practicing law for too long, when he/she is still doing the job perfectly. Or saying Beyonce should quit singing because she's been doing it for a living since she was a teen.

Let's be real, if one predicts it for long enough, it's gonna come true eventually. I mean, half of their models are pushing 30 if they haven't crossed that mark already, some of them are bound to be gone soon.

That being said, I'd rather see Adriana or Miranda go than Alessandra or Doutzen.

Oh and contracts don't mean a thing. Rosie is gone, Chanel is on her way out, Lindsay was almost dropped then came back (sorta) swinging. If the 3-year contract thing is still true, then it doesn't make sense at all.

Didn't Adriana renew her contract just last year? I don't think she's going anywhere. She's their new Heidi. It's either Ale or Miranda. If they didn't mention "old" my money would be on Chanel.

:rofl: Adriana's been signing a new 3 or 5 year contract every year for the last 6 years according to "insiders". Sometimes she signs muiltple contracts for 3-5 years every few months . . . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why does this statement about Dri and her contract keep coming up. . .

Monica Mitro = Openly admitted in a video she prefers petite woman + she thinks Karlie Kloss is the next coming of Christ or something. God when Marisa was with VS Monica must of been all kinds of agro.

If those two had it their way VS would be a blonde trifecta x9000 with one token black girl and Adriana Lima who according to insiders signs a 3-5 year contact every year . . . At the rate Adriana's going she'll be with the company well into her 60's and modeling a line of geriatric lingerie.

post-1004-0-1446080261-35339_thumb.jpg

^ seeee

Obviously this is all a rumor until confirmed by the parties involved, but if it is true has anyone thought it could be the one who is not happy with VS and vice versa? :cain:

who is that? Miranda?

Miranda? I don't think she'd want to leave. Being a VS angel comes with exposure, as in fame, as in being in the news now and then...Miranda imo wouldn't be unhappy about that.

Obviously this is all a rumor until confirmed by the parties involved, but if it is true has anyone thought it could be the one who is not happy with VS and vice versa? :cain:

who is that? Miranda?

Miranda? I don't think she'd want to leave. Being a VS angel comes with exposure, as in fame, as in being in the news now and then...Miranda imo wouldn't be unhappy about that.

I don't even like her but Miranda is the only one that CAN leave and still be relevant. Outside of maybe Adriana. But Miranda has launched her own beauty line and does serveral other things. She's arguably more popular than Adriana. I think she would be just fine without VS. If anyone doesn't want to work with VS, it's her.

Bloom? Ok, he's famous-ish. But what I find strange is Miranda gets more attention than her "famous" husband. I really like Miranda as a model, but when I visit her thread, I just can't believe the amount of photographs she gets in a day, like is she that known? Is she like an internatonal celeb who's more famous than her famous-ish husband? I can't keep up. If she's doesn't call the paparazzi, then I just don't know... She needs VS to get and keep her name relevant. I mean, other than VS, what else do all the models angels have to keep their name in the mainstream? And Miranda obviously like the mainstream

Let's face it it's either Alessandra or Miranda. I'm not saying this because I am a fan of Adriana but there is just no way in hell VS is letting her go right now, as much as i would like to see Adriana go (actually i would like to see all three of them go, i don't feel like after 6+ years doing VS you have something new to show) is just not gonna happen in at least the next three years.

I think it's Miranda because she's barely working for VS without an excuse, Alessandra was pregnant so that's okay & the same goes to Adriana but Miranda has done what? One event this year & maybe ten photoshoots for them? Clearly VS is not her #1 client & she's not VS #1 Angel so i wouldn't be surprised if it's her. But we'll see, we'll have to wait until the Fashion Show to know because i don't think we're getting a confirmation before that. Also isn't Lindsay like 28 or something? It could be her too but who knows, i don't know VS definition of "too old".