Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Haha, I am watching this live Usher concert on YouTube right now you have the option to watch it "Raw" and just the regular live stream and the Raw stream you can see people in a little screen in the corner and hear these two British accents in the background directing the cameras and I was like "Why do they sound so familiar?" and it's Hamish and whoever that other broad is. And we think they are annoying at the VSFS. Imagine them screaming their head offs the entire time! Anyway, Usher for VSFS 2012?

No.

MTE. He's not quite on par with the last few guests they had (Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, Maroon 5 & Nicki Minaj) who had some of the biggest hits of their respective years. He might fit the "random urban artist" bill like Akon or Kanye West, though, but either way, not a fan.

Kanyesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, all praise his Holy Light, and you will respect him.

kanyesus.jpg

:rofl: priceless :rofl:

I was just thinking, because we were on the topic of music at VSFS, I was thinking that ellie goulding would be perfect!

I can just imagine them walking down the runway to "lights"

I adore that song, but it doesn't have a walk-able beat, unless it was remixed with someone else.

^lol not surprised. They ditched Adriana and Ale's vsx campaigns a while back and decided to go with Erin and Candice. That just lasted a month or two...and then they released some of Adriana's. Now Doutzen and others are doing vsx. Maybe they realized only Candice and Erin couldn't keep selling the products as expected?

^ When hell freezes

I'm glad to see VS finally realized that there's more models other than Endice, it was just ridiculous to look at the catalogue. Now please VS just sign Barbara Palvin because she's a killer :heart:

^ When hell freezes

I'm glad to see VS finally realized that there's more models other than Endice, it was just ridiculous to look at the catalogue. Now please VS just sign Barbara Palvin because she's a killer :heart:

Gonna have to disagree with you, one picture of Palvin is too many for me.

No thanks.

Ah, fair enough :yes: It's by far the most common complaint in regards to Barbara having the total package. Her face either comes off as too baby-ish, or just awkward in shape/look for some, especially her smile for many.

Her face always seemed off to me, I can't exactly put my finger on it but it has to do with the depth and angle of her eyes, shape of her nose, and width position of her mouth in relation to her chin (sounds like most of her face, doesn't it? Shit. :rofl:). I figure she looks young because she IS young, no? How old is she, actually? :huh:

She's 18, she'll be 19 in October

Ugh, there's something that makes me so uncomfortable about hearing that. I get it, 18 is legal and she's a 'woman,' but jesus.... Looking at her and Esti in their underwear makes me feel like the FBI is going to hijack my pc.

Ugh, there's something that makes me so uncomfortable about hearing that. I get it, 18 is legal and she's a 'woman,' but jesus.... Looking at her and Esti in their underwear makes me feel like the FBI is going to hijack my pc.

I get the same feeling watching KK in the 2000 or seeing older Brazilian shows with Jeisa, Caroline, and other really young looking models

Miranda looks younger than Barbara. I think Barbara has a gorgeous face, I like her face features, especially her jawline, the only thing I really don't like of Barbara is her smile.

I was just thinking, because we were on the topic of music at VSFS, I was thinking that ellie goulding would be perfect!

I adore that song, but it doesn't have a walk-able beat, unless it was remixed with someone else.

I found this version of music, but I don't know if it has the perfect beat for catwalk. What you think?

]