Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

omg it's so evident in that video. :rofl:

Lindsay - 1

Candice - 0

Candice needs the lay off the I'm going to try to be seductive and sexy 24/7 act.

"We know who makes the sexiest". Are you referring to yourself again Candy? :rofl: . . . that ship sailed a long time ago

VS What is Sexy List -

Sexiest Eyes

- Candice holds up card -

- Mentions the winner -

- Holds up card under her own eyes -

^ Narcissism at it's finest?

btw speaking of eyes, wth is wrong with hers in that vid? Anyone else see the Siamese resemblance?

Really the whole Candice situation it's just pathetic. The woman is clearly a bitch & it comes across way too hard in every single video VS puts out, she's by far the worse spokesperson VS ever had, she makes wanna throw all my VS crap in the garbage. I just can't deal with it anymore

BTW, Lindsay looks adorbs in the video (Y)

Lindsay - 1

Candice - 0

Candice needs the lay off the I'm going to try to be seductive and sexy 24/7 act.

"We know who makes the sexiest". Are you referring to yourself again Candy? :rofl: . . . that ship sailed a long time ago

VS What is Sexy List -

Sexiest Eyes

- Mentions the winner -

btw speaking of eyes, wth is wrong with hers in that vid? Anyone else see the Siamese resemblance?

Thank god there isn't a Sexiest Ass category.

Lindsay - 1

Candice - 0

VS What is Sexy List -

Sexiest Eyes

- Mentions the winner -

Thank god there isn't a Sexiest Ass category.

OMG I thought I was the only one that noticed what she did at the sexiest eyes category.

I agree that she's full of herself. I also think that VS is encouraging her...trying to give her the whole Queen B status. I mean they make sure she has the best make-up, the best lingerie, the best swimsuits and more pictures in the catalogs. And if u pay attention, they even try to make her look taller than she really is. They want her to appear cuter, sexier, more flirtatious, more beautiful than all the other girls.

Personally, I like her, but come on VS... I can't remember a time where so much attention is focused on one model. I mean, new angels have a lot of attention, but Candice aint new anymore

I think people's issue is that Candice's butt doesn't stick out unless she arches her back so much she loses 5 inches in height.

But ass in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Love it! :D

Well, I always wondered in general, not only in Candice's case.

Because people often claim that a girl had no ass and then they post

pics of "women with butts"... And I couldn't tell the difference more than once. :idk:

(Or sometimes the examples were even worse)

You know, when people complain that a girl lacks of ass, I expect them to come up

with Kim K or something as positive example, but instead, they post pics of women with similiar

asses or asses that are even flatter... :dontgetit:

So I wonder what people consider an ass