Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lindsay with dark hair.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I don't normally love her with blonde hair but the dark hair is just awful IMO! It's weird... a lot of my male friends get candice/erin/lindsay mixed up pretty easily. I can see that happening w/ erin & lindsay...but never thought so many people would confuse candice too. I agree that VS needs some more dark haired hotties.

Given enough of one thing,(blonde) and even the most different things start to blend into one. I've mistaken a few pictures of Candice/Lindsay/Erin and needed to seek classification as to who was who. It was a sad sad day.

Lol I guess vs has silenced the talk about

Lais being downplayed. She appears in only the major commercials and campaigns it seems. I'm actually happy about how great she's doing with the company. I think that all she needs to do now is to get her English together.

The brazilians need to stay.

Candice with light brown hair (her natural hair color) would look better than she does now with that bleached blonde disaster, but she still looks good blonde anyways. I've never confused her with Erin or Lindsay, because Candice has the full beautiful lips and big blue doll eyes and high cheekbones and AMAZING body as opposed to erin and lindsay.

^post-11221-0-1446080223-39573_thumb.gif

As sad as it is, I think we have to accept that, largely, the Limanati are now a spent force. Don't get me wrong, they're still out there, and just as insidious as ever (particularly come November, I'm sure). But we have to turn our attention elsewhere as this is starting to get ridiculous - all hail the new Limanati: the Psychocandy!

I mean, we all have to agree that "she's got to be one of the most beautiful women that's ever lived...", sure (post-11221-0-1446080223-44388_thumb.gif), but can't we leave the rampant propaganda on the model's own threads?

VS is probably gonna give the fantasy bra to Candice this year. Even tho Alessandra deserves it. I can't think of a single reason why she can't have the fantasy bar. I'm praying so hard that it's not Candice. Even though I love her, She has plenty of time ahead of her.

But then again, the way VS is going, they might give the Bra to a girl like Toni (who's not an angel) and call it a day

VS is trying to change everything about there models it seems. once upon a time, they used to have tall, curvy, exotic brunettes. Now, they have average looking girls who all have blonde hair. I don't know why they don't want to choose attractive girls as angels even if they are blonde.

I mean, Erin isn't conventionally attractive, but at least she's has the supermodel signature: being tall with an amazing body. And she can actually model. But girls like Lily? They need to go.

And can someone please explain to me why Toni is in the What Is Sexy? video? Does VS want to start calling every model that works for them an angel?

Oh how I wish they'd stop calling themselves sexy, because once Ale. Adriana and Doutzen leave, they are as good as dead in that department.

Good luck to them trying to shove their newer girls down our throats.

Reason why:

Ed Razek = Super hard-on for blondes

Monica Mitro = Openly admitted in a video she prefers petite woman + she thinks Karlie Kloss is the next coming of Christ or something. God when Marisa was with VS Monica must of been all kinds of agro.

If those two had it their way VS would be a blonde trifecta x9000 with one token black girl and Adriana Lima who according to insiders signs a 3-5 year contact every year . . . At the rate Adriana's going she'll be with the company well into her 60's and modeling a line of geriatric lingerie.

^They tried to make Karlie happen but as it is, that's not gonna happen. It's obvious that ed prefers blondes now but we don't want identical clones calling themselves angels. Where would the diversity be? The industry isn't in a shortage of brunettes.

Reason why:

Ed Razek = Super hard-on for blondes

Monica Mitro = Openly admitted in a video she prefers petite woman + she thinks Karlie Kloss is the next coming of Christ or something. God when Marisa was with VS Monica must of been all kinds of agro.

If those two had it their way VS would be a blonde trifecta x9000 with one token black girl and Adriana Lima who according to insiders signs a 3-5 year contact every year . . . At the rate Adriana's going she'll be with the company well into her 60's and modeling a line of geriatric lingerie.

Right. And then lets not forget her ridiculous comments in that New York Times article, which contradict what she's always spewing in casting videos

"The first thing we look for really are healthy bodies (Dahlin some of your girls are so malnourished that they'd fall over in a stiff wind), and energy (Lara Stone, Anja . . . the first two who came to mind in terms of having SUPER DUPER energy levels! On the other side of the coin is Point, Point, Kiss, Wave, Bounce, Hearts, Kiss, Point, Point, Wiggle, Kiss, Point . . . how's that for energy?). A lot of the fashion shows you see girls who can just walk and they're just hangers (Those hangers you speak of are the ones you hire! lololol Gone are the days of the curvy Tyra/Casta/Kate/Cindy bodies. It's a sad day when Doutzen and Adriana are your "bigger girls") with outfits hanging on them, but for Victoria's Secret? It's a show ( VS + Andrew Lloyd Webber think of the possibilities)" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"The first thing we look for really are healthy bodies (Dahlin some of your girls are so malnourished that they'd fall over in a stiff wind), and energy (Lara Stone, Anja . . . the first two who came to mind in terms of having SUPER DUPER energy levels! On the other side of the coin is Point, Point, Kiss, Wave, Bounce, Hearts, Kiss, Point, Point, Wiggle, Kiss, Point . . . how's that for energy?). A lot of the fashion shows you see girls who can just walk and they're just hangers (Those hangers you speak of are the ones you hire! lololol Gone are the days of the curvy Tyra/Casta/Kate/Cindy bodies. It's a sad day when Doutzen and Adriana are your "bigger girls") with outfits hanging on them, but for Victoria's Secret? It's a show ( VS + Andrew Lloyd Webber think of the possibilities)" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Exactly. And don't even get me started on their "we only look for girls with good, strong walks" line <_<