Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Dri's trainer confirmed that she will be walking the show this year, so VS will have all the Angela again this year, unless someone [hopefully Candice or Erin, or both] gets pregnant now.

I posted this on Josephines thread, but I'll also post it here :) josephine Skriver shot for VS ;)

@daniellepriano Danielle Priano

Behind the scenes @victoriasecret with @josephinskriver loving her look @hudsonstudios

post-42953-0-1446080220-25148_thumb.jpg

twitter daniellepriano

from the new faces in VS that have potential to became great angels are just Bregje Heinen and Barbara Palvin , im sorry but Toni Garn is just boring.

btw i miss Rosie so much i would love to see a picture of Rosie with Bregje :heart:

Words you will never hear in association with most of VS models :rofl:

Anywho . . . I like Lindsay with dark hair. btw too many blondes in the company, and they seem hell bent on adding more to their roster. :ninja:

Benzo, batman, big hoe, lap dance

Ass so fat need a lap dance

Ass so fat I need a lap dance

Benzo, batman, big hoe, lap dance

Ass so fat need a lap dance

Ass so fat I need a lap dance

It’s raining ass and titties, yeah, ass and titties

If you ain’t throwing money, mind your fucking business

Make it, make it, make it clap

Really VS? Couldn't you just hire an actual brunette? :laugh: I'm sorry but Lindsay needs to stick with the blonde -the dark one, not the platinum- because she doesn't make a good brunette

Doutzen & Lais look good, but the commercial is overall pretty much boring

Lindsay with dark hair.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: I don't normally love her with blonde hair but the dark hair is just awful IMO! It's weird... a lot of my male friends get candice/erin/lindsay mixed up pretty easily. I can see that happening w/ erin & lindsay...but never thought so many people would confuse candice too. I agree that VS needs some more dark haired hotties.