Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

http://modelinia.com/blog/is-toni-garrn-th...ret-angel/36093

Is Toni Garrn the Next Victoria's Secret Angel?

Next week Lindsay Ellingson and Erin Heatherton will step out at the Victoria’s Secret Soho store in NYC to promote the brand’s “Love Is Heavenly” collection; but they won’t be the only blonde beauties discussing the line and posing for photographs. Newbie Toni Garrn, who only just walked her first Victoria’s Secret runway show this past year, will be joining the Angels for the launch.

Although Toni wore a pair of wings on the glittery runway back in November, we’re wondering if this press event means she’s next in line to sign a contract and join the likes of Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio as an official Victoria’s Secret Angel. She’s certainly got the look!

Do you think Toni Garrn should be the next Victoria’s Secret Angel?

Didn't see that coming but like that they are using more non-angels. I'm especially glad that it isn't Karlie :whistle:

hope is not true. I would have prefer to see Lais Riberio or Shanina or Barbara to be the next new angels

How do you know that they wouldn't be too? Lais is practically an angel already and VS is known for offering contracts to multiple models at the same time. That being said, I would imagine that they aren't trying to sign another model this soon, considering the already high number of contracted girls. I doubt they would make Toni an angel this quickly, but the fact that Modelinia posed the question is interesting given that they have more credibility than most websites (or posters like "lalagirl" :ninja: ) Again, I'm just grateful that they're using girls like Toni, Brejge, and Elyse in commercials/launches.

Another blonde? LE SHOCK! Jesus H Christ, if VS keeps up blonde trifecta they're going to start looking like the poster children for the Aryan Nation.

:laugh: Well, they seem to really be going for the supposed "All-American" type, which, not surprisingly, is synonymous to Anglo-Saxon/West European features. I will say that I would like the addition of Toni considering her impressive resume before VS, her English skills, and the fact that she doesn't look unhealthy.

Let's focus on the important thing here, people!

Lindsay's getting an event, which means I am getting pics! :ddr:

And hopefully Toni in = Candice out

ETA: VS's Twitter is already referring to Toni as "new Angel", VSAA has yet to follow, then again, Rosie is still on there, so...

WTC? VS has better model than Toni, like Lais, Shanina, Barbara, Elyse; VS should make some of this models an angel before Toni,

too many blonde, we already have Doutzen, Erin, Lindsay and Candice and now Toni that is 5 blondes angels now, who is next Bredje? I still think Bredje is better than Toni, If they were going for blonde they should have Bredje as an angel instead.

I admit Toni is better looking than some current angel such as Behati, Lilly, Ale and Adri, but sill VS needs variety with their angels.

My orders of the angel and current new faces of VS models that I like starting from the prettiest to the ugliest. 1=prettiest 17=ugliest

1. Doutzen

2. Barbara

3. Rosie (if is she still considered as an angel she still is in the VSAllAccess website)

4. Lais

5. Erin

6. Shanina

7. Elyse Taylor ( I have seen many VS pictures of her and in a commercial too, is she a new face for VS?)

8. Chanel

9. Bredje

10. Lindsay

11 Miranda

12 Toni

13 Candice

14 Adriana

15 Behati

16 Alessandra

17. Lilly

PS: sorry if I offended any one is not my intention, I only giving/sharing my opinion. please don't take my opinion to personal.

hope is not true. I would have prefer to see Lais Riberio or Shanina or Barbara to be the next new angels

How do you know that they wouldn't be too? Lais is practically an angel already and VS is known for offering contracts to multiple models at the same time. That being said, I would imagine that they aren't trying to sign another model this soon, considering the already high number of contracted girls. I doubt they would make Toni an angel this quickly, but the fact that Modelinia posed the question is interesting given that they have more credibility than most websites (or posters like "lalagirl" :ninja: ) Again, I'm just grateful that they're using girls like Toni, Brejge, and Elyse in commercials/launches.

I don't know I am only assuming, this why I am hoping to not be true. You never know with VS they do the least expected thing you could ever imagine. It could be possible for Shanina, Barbara, and Lais to never become angels, which hoping is not true. Look at Emanuela the majority of people expected for her to be an angel and was big possibility to become one and never happen, then VS end up giving it to Chanel that was unexpected, the majority of people did not see that come in. you never know what could happen with VS. I could see VS hiring new models with contract even though they already have many with contract, usually the contract are only for 3 years and I could see some of the angels their contract almost ending and this could be the possibilities why VS would be hiring new models. I like Elyse and Bredje more than Toni, I would have prefer to see Elyse or Bredje (however you spell her name right) getting a contract before Toni, well the 3 of them are better looking than some of the current angels they have.

:rofl: 17 models working for VS? There goes the exclusivity of that contract.
They always had other girls working as catalog girls, I mean Gracie, Magdalena, Emanuela and jsut about every Angel for like two years before they get signed...

Anyhow

post-36478-0-1446080214-10191_thumb.jpg

What the effing hell? That ain't cute, gurl, that ain't cute.

BTS from the Heavenly

8-9 working models from years past is a far cry from 17+ working models now :rofl:

And those 8-9 from years years past are still a relatively new concept (3-4 years tops) <---- which is about when the company started going downhill... Can't imagine why :rofl: