Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Baron: Do you like Argentinan woman?
^Why of course I do! By dint of geographical necessity most of my girlfriends have been Argentino. :gocho:

I don't think this is probably the correct thread for such a discussion mind you, but I'm curious as to why you ask? In an attempt to get it slightly back on track though, I'd add that currently our models seem a little 'low rent' in comparison to VS fare. It's very much a "men's mag" market. Considering the amount of Brasileño success I don't know why... :idk: One of my most favourite models is Lais Navarro, and although she's technically from Brasil, her mother is from Argentina - and she has shot with VS, albeit briefly and 4 years ago now:

post-11221-1331685426_thumb.jpg

It's a lonnng time since Inés Rivero had her "wings"... :/

Ines Rivero has been the only Argentinian angel VS ever had, wonder when they are going to have another Argentinian angel, probably never.

I ask the question because I was reading that you are from Buenos Aires and Ines Rivero came out in my thoughts since she was once an angel. that is why I came out with the question, I was wondering if you actually like Argentinian women. Usually people thing women from other countries are prettier than the ones that our from their country. I actually think the most beautiful woman come from Ukraine. Lais Navarro reminds me of the nicer version of Nina Agdal, I somewhat see a resemblance with each other on their faces

really she's only 24, I thought she was older. She would be a pretty angel for vs, but vs would probably think she's a page 3.

really? isn't that what sophie N said about kate upton :whistle: (which btw...I agree with her on)

but lopilato is pretty versatile... she can pull off many different looks, she's girly and soft...but she's Sexy!! I love..and yeah I thought she was older too, until recently but she was born in 87!

I love Lopilato & clearly she looks awesome in lingerie -she's the lady on my set- & her body puts to shame ALL the current VS models ... However she's too short for them, she's probably like 5"5 so i don't think we'll see her doing VS :laugh:

I love Lopilato & clearly she looks awesome in lingerie -she's the lady on my set- & her body puts to shame ALL the current VS models ... However she's too short for them, she's probably like 5"5 so i don't think we'll see her doing VS :laugh:

:laugh: I didn't even take that into account. Whoops.

Luisiana Lopilato would make a very cute vs angel :wub: and she is only 24
really she's only 24, I thought she was older. She would be a pretty angel for vs, but vs would probably think she's a page 3.
^Yeah, Luisana started working as a model very young ('jailbait' doesn't begin to cover it!!!) - so she's been around longer than her years would suggest. She's highly revered at home though, not quite Eva Peron just yet, but time will tell... ;)

Want watch some ladies walking across a screen?

Izabel: massive ham.

:laugh: Oh Izabel. I can't balme her for getting as much screen time as she can. Is she the only former Vs-angel to to have continued to regularly work with the company after her contracted ended/was broken/not renewed?

^I recall her doing much the same thing wherever there was the merest hint of a camera backstage at the 2005 VSFS! I took an instant dislike to her 'showboating' then - so, in a way, it's nice to know she's consistent all these years later... :hehe:

I don't know how "regular" Izabel's work is with them now? Selita and Karolina have walked the show afterwards, haven't they - I don't remember them being in the catalogue since though... post-11221-0-1446080163-64157_thumb.gif Mind you, I'm still not sure Selita's aware she has been let go.

^I recall her doing much the same thing wherever there was the merest hint of a camera backstage at the 2005 VSFS! I took an instant dislike to her 'showboating' then - so, in a way, it's nice to know she's consistent all these years later... :hehe:

I don't know how "regular" Izabel's work is with them now? Selita and Karolina have walked the show afterwards, haven't they - I don't remember them being in the catalogue since though... post-31360-0-1446080164-78783_thumb.gif Mind you, I'm still not sure Selita's aware she has been let go.

I can see what you mean. She definitely tries to standout as often as possible. She's been doing this with the hf designers shes been working with as well. Regarding her twitter, she often tweets about working with VS so I'm guessing she routinely shoots for them. I know Selita has done atleast one shoot with them since 2008 but I think that's all. I'm pretty sure Karolina has not done catalogue (she did, however, shoot with H&M instead).

Luisiana Lopilato would make a very cute vs angel :wub: and she is only 24
^Yeah, Luisana started working as a model very young ('jailbait' doesn't begin to cover it!!!) - so she's been around longer than her years would suggest. She's highly revered at home though, not quite Eva Peron just yet, but time will tell... ;)

Izabel who?

I saw only Chanel :wub2:

Selita kept working for VS the following months after being fired she decided to amicable split with VS, but I'm sure she hasn't done VS in at least two years. She did walk the 2009 & 2010 shows, in 2011 she wasn't casted available for the date of the show i guess.

Karolina has done zero catalogue work for VS, she walked on 2010 but she decided to skip 2011 because she was working on her german tv show

Izabel started doing VS again in mid-2009 i think & she was walked every show after 2008 & she has said that she'll do the VSFS for as long as she can.

Gisele, Tyra, Heidi, Marisa & Rosie are all 100% done with VS since their Angel contracts expired. However it looks like VS doesn't know Rosie left just yet.