Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Heck...after reading all the posts above, I just love women of all types. Skinny, thick, tall, short, light or dark complexion...I've mentioned a type at many stages in my life but honestly if a women works petite confidently, petite is my type. If a thick curvy women works curvy with confidence curvy is my type. It comes down to good attitude, personality and self-image about ones' self that is the sexy factor for me to put it shortly. I guess to some extent thats why I enjoy a lot of the current VS models even if there isn't much noticeable difference in body type....they strut there stuff well and that confidence comes off as sexy in that initial attraction and notice of her for me.

Why must the women form be so dam sexy :gocho:

Ehm, actually, most of the users express their opinions in a decent way.

You know I was talking about the one that actually insult models/celebs/etc, not everyone.

& yes

I get that. Men & women comments. Women are often worse in their insults then men.

But

I am just tired of this never ending discussion about who is more hateful? And the stupid question that goes with it.

so

I am going to move on with my life and go watch "Dexter" :wave:

Peace & love & a serial killer

why can you just move on, you already know how I feel about behati, to me she looks like a boy end of discussion.
^I guess I will (although simply stating "end of discussion" when it suits you isn't exactly how such things work!), as it's fruitless to continue with somebody who has singularly failed to address either of the points I was actually arguing with you about - and, instead, is determined to erroneously focus on the right of "personal" opinion (which I agreed with anyway) whilst simultaneously making sweeping statements about what "everybody" likes and doesn't like!?? :banghead:

I haven't failed to address either of the points, I already made my point a bunch of time, just cuz I am not answering your question it doesn't mean I failed, I just move on and drop the conversation, you are the one that have failed to move on from this subject, you keep going on and on.

sorry I though you were female, I did not read your avatar info. I am actually in shock for a man to find behati attractive, I have never knew a man that is attractive to behati, you are the first man that I know that likes behati. The men that I know likes Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez, etc, etc.

and no there is nothing wrong with my eyesight. that is the way I see behati.

These are all semi-actresses or semi-musicians and one attention w*ore. We´re talking about models, aren´t we? :blink:

Just want to share which petite people I found attractive, and some of them are actress and singer too, not just model. this is why I brought the actress and singers up

Baron: I probably skip the line where you wrote about kate moss refreshing personality, sorry about that, I really didn't see it in your essay. Yes I do believe beauty is in the beholder because is true, example: You found Behati attractive, I don't, I see a little 10 yr old boy when I see Behati, and you can't change that because that is what my eyes see. I don't care if you think who ever I found attractive you find them ugly because is a matter of taste. I went to school today and brought a picture of Kate Upton and Lindsay, out of 45 guys I ask today at school only 1 guy said Lindsay is more attractive the rest of the 44 guy said Kate, so yes the majority of men find kate more attractive.

Jennka: Yes beauty is not measured by curves/bigger @ss or breast, I do found a lot of skinny woman beautiful I could make a list of them: Mila Kunis is skinny and I found her extremely gorgeous, also Natalie Portman. their is not wrong to be petite. Lindsay is skinny so is Chanel, Miranda, Erin and Lais, Lilly, Behati, I just think there is too many skinny angels lately, would love to see a curvy model to model VS too, they are attractive too, there is nothing wrong to be curvy. I am not saying they are ugly because they are skinny because I don't think they are ugly Lindsay looks like a barbie doll, Chanel is a pretty girl but to me she looks like 14 maybe i was exaggerating when I said 10, I assume you guys would know what I meant but obviously you guys took it literally, I meant to say they look youg, like little girls or teenager, I found Erin and Lais extremely beautiful woman and they are skinny. according to me they are just to much skinny models for VS, I want to see diversity too, which I agree with you, I want to see some Asians models like Jarah Mariano she is sexy and different compare to the recent models to much blondes and skinny, I also want to see some red hair too which agree with you also on that, I also want to see more model with freckles, and of course I want to see curvy models too.

frenchkiki I have seen a lot girls at the age of 10 looking like miranda

I just hate when people consider only skinny woman pretty and consider curvy woman fat, I really hate that, and this is one of the reason why anorexia and bulimia exit.

I just feel VS is making curvy woman feel bad and making them think been skinny is sexy and better, and this why they are so many anorexic woman in this world because brands of company are only hiring skinny model to model for them, and giving the appearance I am model I am skinny I am better than you. Which is not true, Curvy woman could be sexy too.

I am petite woman I am only 5'2 with hips and a medium waist, I am C cup breast, and I have a medium butt, is not big but is not small either. but yeah I am not going to stop eating just to look Erin.

for me the ideal body is Josie Maran body, I really love her shape. She is very sexy to me.

My definition of Sexy is Josie Maran, Alyssa Miller, Kate Upton, Catalina Otalvaro, Bodine Koehler Pena, Candice Boucher, Catrinel Menghia, Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, Charlize Theron, Olga Kurylenko I found this women very very very sexy. I found a lot of other women very sexy too but I am not going to mention them because is going to be a long list.

is better to drop it here this conversation because we probably never going to stop about this argument, because I could go on and on and on and on, never agree with each other, because we all think different.

Why stop it? I think it brings up many interesting opinions and I like good conversation a lot.

First thing, I agree with you on the diversity (and I love Jarah Mariano) just like I said before and more freckles are never a bad thing too :wub: You stated many sexy women that are of different body kinds, so I think you got my point :)

Second thing, I find Behati extremely beautiful, womanly and of endearing and great personality. Of course you don´t have to like her, but to say she looks like 10year old boy is a little bit... exaggerative and it sounds stupid (sorry).

Third thing, I´m not skinny at all and I don´t find VS catalogues abusive or making me feel bad. I like to admire all the kinds of beauty and don´t feel jealous for those body types I don´t belong in. There are many other catalogues in which I found many body types by the way - at least here in my hometown :idk: I tell you one thing wildflower and please think about it really deeply. Anorexia and bulimia are illneses that come from wtihin - it´s useless to shame fashion industry for it. These are just excuses for your own defections. My friend suffered from anorexy and through that episode of her life I learned a lot. It wasn´t because of fashion or thin models - it was inside of her, it was a scream that sounded like "notice me! Look at me!". She was ill, her psychic was ill, and all she wanted was attention from her family - and the only attention she got was mine. It took a long time but finally she "healed over" - but the little girl that screams "notice me!" will stay inside of her forever and it has nothing to do with fashion industry. I highly suggest you some Freud works, it´s unbelievable how many neurosis and hysteria originates in childhood and is caused by your own family - including bulimia and anorexia.

People should stop blaming others for their own mistakes and try to dedicate time to their children, and make them feel special and beautiful and learn them to value themselves. THIS is the most important thing. You cannot change the whole world - but you can change that little bit that surrounds you.

I know many won´t agree with me, it´s hard to admit your own fault, and it´s always easier to say "fashion is to blame for anorexia and bulimia!" but the truth is, we have it all in our hands. It´s not like fashion designer is standing by you with gun aimed at your head screaming at ya "Don´t dare to eat it, you small fry!" is it? I´ve been admiring models for years, but never even thought about trying a single stupid diet. I didn´t see a sense in it. I still don´t.

Yes, we read the mags, we see the models, you can argue with me that they create some kind of "image" of beauty - but in the end WE are those who make decisions. That´s important to realize. You cannot blame Harry Potter books for death of a kid that thought it could fly on a broom, can you?

btw Shanina and Barbara are absolutely gorgeous and I love their VS pictures hella lot. And I agree that VS needs more of this :yes: and less photoshop!!!

I have seen many cases of anorexia, bulimia because they want to look like a model, actress, singer, some girls do it because they admire so much their favorite celebrity and wants to look like them.

I saw one case where a girl became anorexic because she wanted to be a model, and she would say she wanted to look like those models she see in tv, magazines, and all she would do is inhale some type of drug in her vagina, instead of smokin it, well she end up deciding seeking for help and admit she needed the help, I think she is still in process.

Their was another case where this model die because she was anorexic because she wanted to be the perfect model.

and yes you are right that not all cases has to do with fashion but with wanting attention, but some cases have to do with fashion.

my best friend's cousin die from anorexic she just didn't like herself don't know why because she was very beautiful.

People are generally very weird - they always want something they don´t have and struggle for perfection :idk: they think that looking thiner or having a plastic surgery will make them feel good and happy and content and satisfied with themselves - but the truth is, such people will never be satisfied with themselves, there always will be something new and new they will want to change.

Because it´s always THEM inside of them - and you cannot change that from outside, you have to change it from inside. There is nothing like "plastic enhancement of your soul". Once you learn to love yourself the way you are, you won´t need any plastic operations (of course I´m not talking about those operations that save lives or surgeries after accident or so...) and everything that you´ll do - if it´s healthy style of life or exercising - will make you feel not good, but even better that you already feel, and that´s the point.

There is no one to shame but your own self - it´s us who make decisions. And when we´re too young, it´s our parents :laugh:

which reminds me of Red Dwarf...

CRANE: We discarded the concept of "family" in the 25th century when

scientists finally proved that all our hang-ups and neuroses are caused

by our parents.

RIMMER: I knew it!

CRANE: Families are disastrous for your mental health. So are

relationships. These are outmoded concepts for us.

RIMMER: But what about love? Surely people still fall in love?

CRANE: We have developed beyond love, Mr. Rimmer. That is a short-term

hormonal distraction which interferes with the pure pursuit of personal

advancement. We are holograms. There is no risk of disease or

pregnancy. That is why in our society we only believe in sex --

constant, guilt-free sex.

:laugh:

why can you just move on, you already know how I feel about behati, to me she looks like a boy end of discussion.
^I guess I will (although simply stating "end of discussion" when it suits you isn't exactly how such things work!), as it's fruitless to continue with somebody who has singularly failed to address either of the points I was actually arguing with you about - and, instead, is determined to erroneously focus on the right of "personal" opinion (which I agreed with anyway) whilst simultaneously making sweeping statements about what "everybody" likes and doesn't like!?? :banghead:

I haven't failed to address either of the points, I already made my point a bunch of time, just cuz I am not answering your question it doesn't mean I failed, I just move on and drop the conversation, you are the one that have failed to move on from this subject, you keep going on and on.

^So as well as not grasping the concept of arguing, clearly irony has passed you by too... :doofywave:

People are generally very weird - they always want something they don´t have and struggle for perfection :idk: they think that looking thiner or having a plastic surgery will make them feel good and happy and content and satisfied with themselves - but the truth is, such people will never be satisfied with themselves, there always will be something new and new they will want to change.

Because it´s always THEM inside of them - and you cannot change that from outside, you have to change it from inside. There is nothing like "plastic enhancement of your soul". Once you learn to love yourself the way you are, you won´t need any plastic operations (of course I´m not talking about those operations that save lives or surgeries after accident or so...) and everything that you´ll do - if it´s healthy style of life or exercising - will make you feel not good, but even better that you already feel, and that´s the point.

There is no one to shame but your own self - it´s us who make decisions. And when we´re too young, it´s our parents :laugh:

which reminds me of Red Dwarf...

CRANE: We discarded the concept of "family" in the 25th century when

scientists finally proved that all our hang-ups and neuroses are caused

by our parents.

RIMMER: I knew it!

CRANE: Families are disastrous for your mental health. So are

relationships. These are outmoded concepts for us.

RIMMER: But what about love? Surely people still fall in love?

CRANE: We have developed beyond love, Mr. Rimmer. That is a short-term

hormonal distraction which interferes with the pure pursuit of personal

advancement. We are holograms. There is no risk of disease or

pregnancy. That is why in our society we only believe in sex --

constant, guilt-free sex.

:laugh:

I so agree with you

Baron: Do you like Argentinan woman?