Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

vs needs new models make barbara palvin an angel she's freaking amazing. vs needs to hire Shanina, Alyssa Miller, Xenia Deli, Candice Boucher, Catalina Otalvaro, Amy Jackson, Chrishell they are freaking sexy,and for pink they need sandra kubicka and daniela lopez osorio they are super gorgeous, vs need more brunette they have too much blondes.

Most of the girls you've selected have the dark hair light eyes thing going... I agree on Palvin, I think she's more than suited to be an Angel. But the rest o fthem, no way, (IMO anyway). And catalina otalvaro? :rofl: she is the poor man's version of Adriana. Pretty enough, but most of her modeling looks like it belongs on trashy calendars.

I have to agree about Otalvaro, she looks trashy as hell IMO, the same goes to Amy Jackson ... I would hate to see them for vS, but since they're doing such an awful job in the casting choices lately I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up working for VS.

Barbara Palvin on the other hand fits VS just perfectly, she was shooting today with Russell James & I cant wait to see more of her for VS, her last batch of pictures was amazing

I have to agree about Otalvaro, she looks trashy as hell IMO, the same goes to Amy Jackson ... I would hate to see them for vS, but since they're doing such an awful job in the casting choices lately I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up working for VS.

Barbara Palvin on the other hand fits VS just perfectly, she was shooting today with Russell James & I cant wait to see more of her for VS, her last batch of pictures was amazing

Awful choices, yes. But do you really think they'd choose someone like Otalvaro? That would be massively disappointing. Palvin is perfect for VS. But it's scary to think about girls like Catalina and Amy in VS :laugh: who's next Kate Upton? :rofl:

Kate Upton has already done VS. She hasn't in a while, though. To think that everybody was like "she's gonna replace Candice cause she's too skinny and she's the new Angel"...

But yeah, Barbara has been getting a lot of nice work for VS. She's been the face of their designer collection too IIRC, so who knows?

Oh and the Very Sexy videos are up here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/whats-new/a...sexy#/very_sexy They should pop up on youtube any time now.

^^ Even though I don't like some of the models WildFlower mentioned.. I still think we should respect her opinion, even though Amy and Catalina are more so Glamour Models :whistle: Now Barbara is 18 (though she was 18 before the VSFS, I heard she had work already planned), I can deff see her doing the show this year. And what makes me laugh is that people we're saying that she looked FAT in her last VS Pics and that she is too baby faced :blink: If Barbara is fat, wtf is Kate Upton? :rofl: I mean, seriously, people these days. It wouldn't surprise me if Shanina did more VS work, considering the hype she is getting since the last VSFS, and I really like Xenia Deli, though, It might be a LONG shot before she does anything VS related.

Kate Upton has already done VS. She hasn't in a while, though. To think that everybody was like "she's gonna replace Candice cause she's too skinny and she's the new Angel"...

But yeah, Barbara has been getting a lot of nice work for VS. She's been the face of their designer collection too IIRC, so who knows?

Oh and the Very Sexy videos are up here: http://www.victoriassecret.com/whats-new/a...sexy#/very_sexy They should pop up on youtube any time now.

Kate Upton has done seasonal work with VS. I didn't consider that in talking about possible VS Angels. I don't see that ever happening with Upton, whether she has appeared in a catalog or two or not.

^^ Even though I don't like some of the models WildFlower mentioned.. I still think we should respect her opinion, even though Amy and Catalina are more so Glamour Models :whistle: Now Barbara is 18 (though she was 18 before the VSFS, I heard she had work already planned), I can deff see her doing the show this year. And what makes me laugh is that people we're saying that she looked FAT in her last VS Pics and that she is too baby faced :blink: If Barbara is fat, wtf is Kate Upton? :rofl: I mean, seriously, people these days. It wouldn't surprise me if Shanina did more VS work, considering the hype she is getting since the last VSFS, and I really like Xenia Deli, though, It might be a LONG shot before she does anything VS related.

I wasn't disrespecting her opinion, she can keep thinking as she does...I was just stating mine. I think VS will use a lot of Sara Sampaio in the future. and Palvin, is a given, she is definitely not fat.

I wasn't disrespecting her opinion, she can keep thinking as she does...I was just stating mine. I think VS will use a lot of Sara Sampaio in the future. and Palvin, is a given, she is definitely not fat.

I agree about Palvin and of course Sara.. Considering everyone nags about Sara being Adriana's twin :cain:

I recently talked with new model Zuri Tibby, she said this summer her agencies will most likely be setting her up a meeting with VS Pink.

And catalina otalvaro? :rofl: she is the poor man's version of Adriana.
^Ah - but aren't we all ultimately, aren't we all..? :whistle:
I cannot deal with Candice and Miranda at the same time. If you're trying to put people to sleep then okay.
^ :rofl:
Selita said she's filming a VS promo commercial today.
^What? This too Savanna - are you trying to push me into narcolepsy? :sleep:

Awful choices, yes. But do you really think they'd choose someone like Otalvaro? That would be massively disappointing. Palvin is perfect for VS. But it's scary to think about girls like Catalina and Amy in VS :laugh: who's next Kate Upton? :rofl:

catalina and amy are sexy women, VS it suppose to be about been sexy, I do like Kate for VS too, she is very sexy, and VS needs curvy sexy models to be modeling for their lingerie. who wants to see skeletons modeling lingerie? I forgot to add I would also like to see Michelle Vawer for VS.

catalina and amy are sexy women, VS it suppose to be about been sexy, I do like Kate for VS too, she is very sexy, and VS needs curvy sexy models to be modeling for their lingerie. who wants to see skeletons modeling lingerie? I forgot to add I would also like to see Michelle Vawer for VS.

:laugh: I love how everyone who wants to see girls like Kate upton in VS call VS girls skeletons. There are very very skinny skeleton like girls in high fashion, yes. But more than often, the angels at VS at least, are not all bone. Hence why they are repeatedly voted at the top of men's magazines. Kate Upton not being a "skeleton" is not the reason she is not a vs angel lol.

Note: Before you read this note I'm saying not ALL people feel the same way.

----

You can only vote on what you see, and you can only buy what's being publicized, and since VS is the end-all-be-all of cramming woman down the public's collective throats it's easy to see why the majority of VS models are on the "top mens magazine lists". . . but that doesn't necessarily mean the majority of people like them.

When you put Candice, Ale and Erin standing next to woman like Adriana they make Adriana look big. When you put Adriana standing next to woman like Kate and Brooklyn, Adriana walks away looking smaller. When you put Adriana, Kate and Brooklyn in the same picture standing next to each other, you sell magazines to men.

Good ole fashion tits & ass people . . . Yanno the kind of tits that are still ample when you remove the pushup bra, and the kind of ass that doesn't need a severely arched back to get.

I miss the kind of butt you could get two hand fulls on, jiggle a little and slap for good measure without worrying about bruising it too badly.

God Kate bring it back, bring it back baby lol

What happened to people enjoying "fuller figures?". . . Wait I know what happened. You see a bunch of fashion people kept saying that woman of yesteryear weren't streamline enough to sell clothing . . . in walks Kate Moss and the fashionable body types of Elle M, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Claudia C, and Miss Casta went poof leaving my generation (and the ones who came before it) who grew up loving those body types blinking at the new unrealistic body types that none of us could relate too trying to hawk clothing to us . . . I remember being in high school and the first time I saw an advertisement with Kate Moss I was nauseated (no lie). As time passed we grew up and most of us gave up hope of seeing the next big Crawford come along to save the body image as we knew it.

Insert our younger brothers/sisters and even my generations kids growing up in a time where girls like Kate Moss and then later girls like Gisele and crew are the norm, now take one of the largest lingerie companies in the world jumping onto the "smaller is beautiful" bandwagon then shoving the said image of perfection up the younger generations rear-ends and wa la... Bodies as we know it are considered acceptable by the vast majority of people who care enough to form an opinion about stuff like this..

But for a lot of GenX'ers (born in the 70's) there's something out there on the horizon . . . could it be? . . . Que the music

:hell yea!: :clap:

Adriana, Brooklyn, Bar

. . . wait do you see it!?! Standing behind the bombshell trifecta is another woman :wave: Her name is Kate Upton and for whatever reason North American men and woman have latched on. Could it be a sign that the old body type is alive and well, and quite possibly desired? (Y) You wouldn't think it with the way people talk about her on TFS and Bellazon . . . but step away from the "fashion forums" and people have a way different opinion of her. So there's hope!

So I guess it's a generations thing, but it seems like the Tweens, Teens and Early 20 somethings tend to follow the mainstream like white on rice, and us older people tend to like a rounder, more stately body then what VS currently offers (Except for in the case of Adriana and Doutzen)

So yes. Kate selling lingerie would be amazing for us who like a fuller figure. And yes Kate standing next to Candice makes Candice look sickly. :ninja:

100% agree with you Prettyphile^^

I really don't give a damn about VS models anymore (Grand'mama Kiki says: It was way better back in the 90's!) but women with tits & ass to sell Lingerie is at least the minimum require. A woman with curves is not especially more feminine than another one with less curves but VS is trying to make us believe (especially to young girls) that their "Angels" are real sexy women with curves when they are not. They are all underweight and they don't represent the American woman or any other women in the world. Of course fashion models will always be some kind of fantasies but when Tyra and Daniela and Heidi and Laetitia were on the cover of VS catalogs, the fantasies seemed close to the reality. And some people might think Kate is just a "men's magazine" model (Yeah maybe, so what?) but Tyra graced the cover of "GQ & "Esquire & "Maxime" more than Vogue covers but she was a VS Angel and a good model. Kate needs to improve as a fashion model but when I see her last shoot for "Muse" I think she could be real great for VS... And could be a good editorial model too.

I will forever hate VS for not signing Brooklyn Decker when she was still a model, I've always thought she would have been the perfect Angel & she could easily fill the void that Heidi left ... So know, i kind of see Kate in a Mini-Brooklyn way (an All-American girl with a nice personality that girls can relate to but also works for guys too). Brooklyn tried to be casted in the VSFS four times & she never got the job, now i think it may have been because she was too "Page 3" looking for them too, i really hope that in the future they realize that Kate would be great for them & get them to work in the company.

I will forever hate VS for not signing Brooklyn Decker when she was still a model, I've always thought she would have been the perfect Angel & she could easily fill the void that Heidi left ... So know, i kind of see Kate in a Mini-Brooklyn way (an All-American girl with a nice personality that girls can relate to but also works for guys too). Brooklyn tried to be casted in the VSFS four times & she never got the job, now i think it may have been because she was too "Page 3" looking for them too, i really hope that in the future they realize that Kate would be great for them & get them to work in the company.

Don't most SI girls have that problem these days?