Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I am hoping that they are at least partly truthful. I mean, if Lindsay was fed the line saying she got her first kiss after high school and that her first love was at 21... I'd rather hope she was candid and standing up for all the loners out there.

Elyse Taylor makes no sense in that cast lineup. She doesn't do enough catalog work to be a main face, and she didn't walk in their show. It just seems off.

Yeah, they seemed to have started heavily using her for swim right after the show. I was surprise to see both her and Bregje there. Any word if Miranda or Chanel ever showed up?

I think Miranda is done with VS to be honest, she hasn't done anything for VS so far this year & with Lily & Alessandra out of the picture & Adriana possibly pregnant too i thought she would be the one stepping up as 'Head Angel' for a couple of months but she's been completely MIA lately. It makes no sense to have Elyse or Bregje in the commercial while Miranda is just vacationing in Australia?

As for Chanel, i think it's obvious that she's been replaced by Lais.

vs needs new models make barbara palvin an angel she's freaking amazing. vs needs to hire Shanina, Alyssa Miller, Xenia Deli, Candice Boucher, Catalina Otalvaro, Amy Jackson, Chrishell they are freaking sexy,and for pink they need sandra kubicka and daniela lopez osorio they are super gorgeous, vs need more brunette they have too much blondes.

Even though I like Bregje, I don't understand why she is being shot for the commercial. :ermm: She hasn't done any catalog work? And more blondes? :| Yikes.
Especially since they have other contracted blondes that they are not using in this commercial.

But have you seen her butt :woot: