Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I guess we'll bee seeing a lot more of Adriana, that would explain why she shot so much for VS Swim in the past weeks when she usually isn't featured in the swim. Also Miranda will get more exposure & hopefully they will take Behati out of Pink & put her in the mainline

Also i really hope Candice is next on getting pregnant & take a long loooong break :ninja:

Behati has already been doing mainline for a while now. Just not lingerie. Apparently she shot for swim recently, though.

I was referring just to mainline lingerie, i think Behati has been doing clothing for two years now but I'm dying for her to do some lingerie, hopefully that will come after the swim pictures?

I think Miranda & Adriana will get more catalogue love now, or at least i hope so

about 2 months, and women don't really start to show they are pregnant until about the 4th month and on and tall women are usually even later. Women don't get pregnant and then 2 days later LOOK pregnant.

If she was 4 months in december then she was 3 months in november during the vsfs, and she was wearing stilettos on the vsfs and is bad for pregnant woman to be wearing stilettos because they are chances to have a miscarriage, that is why I was surprise to see her in the vsfs pregnant,

Oh Jesus, everyone who's posted shit about pregnancy.. needs to seriously do a little bit of research or talk to people who have had children before talking out their asses.

I know someone who was pregnant and within a week was noticeably showing, so it may not be common but it's quite possible. And when I was pregnant I didn't start showing until almost 8 months and I'm relatively short. The fact remains that every woman is different, and some people show early, some late, some not at all.

As for stilettos creating a higher chance of miscarriage... maybe if you slip and fall, but I can do that in a pair of running shoes. If someone is accustomed to walking in heels on a regular basis and isn't a huge klutz, they'll be fine.

As for weight, many woman can lose the baby weight, especially if they don't gain much to begin with in less then a month. I had it all off in a week. And saying that there is no possibility of her getting the bra because of the normal time they film/fit it - schedules can be changed, especially if the company wants her to get it.

I'm not saying she will, but goddamn people we don't see pictures of the bloody thing until September or later normally, so saying that they couldn't fit her in June or August isn't completely out of the picture.

They have to start creating the bra in Feb-March, hence they pick out the cup size then...in the last couple years I believe they started in late Jan early Feb. There is no way they will be able to get an accurate idea of what she is going to be then. Plus they not only have to pick out the cup size, it will also depend of what cut they want the bra to be and who is willing to make it. I guarantee Ale won't get it this year, my guess is she could open the show as her big come back and etc but there is no way they are going to pick out the bra, size it, create it, in June and have it shot in July/August and ready to release in September. Esp when Fall is a big time for them for other launches. That's assuming Ale even plans on coming back that fast anyway.

We'll just wait and see.

Oh Jesus, everyone who's posted shit about pregnancy.. needs to seriously do a little bit of research or talk to people who have had children before talking out their asses.

I know someone who was pregnant and within a week was noticeably showing, so it may not be common but it's quite possible. And when I was pregnant I didn't start showing until almost 8 months and I'm relatively short. The fact remains that every woman is different, and some people show early, some late, some not at all.

As for stilettos creating a higher chance of miscarriage... maybe if you slip and fall, but I can do that in a pair of running shoes. If someone is accustomed to walking in heels on a regular basis and isn't a huge klutz, they'll be fine.

As for weight, many woman can lose the baby weight, especially if they don't gain much to begin with in less then a month. I had it all off in a week. And saying that there is no possibility of her getting the bra because of the normal time they film/fit it - schedules can be changed, especially if the company wants her to get it.

I'm not saying she will, but goddamn people we don't see pictures of the bloody thing until September or later normally, so saying that they couldn't fit her in June or August isn't completely out of the picture.

it is bad, I even search it on the internet is dangerous to use stilettos is danger for the baby and for the mother I did a search when my mother and my family were telling me that is bad and their doctors told them to avoid high heels and flip flop during their pregnacy, at first I though they were exaggerating, and it gets on my nerves when woman wear stilettos they are hurting themselves and the babies,

Say you’re five or six months pregnant and you’re invited to a wedding. It’s a formal affair, and although your belly isn’t as flat as it used to be, you still want to look sexy and fashionable.

Normally, this would mean wearing those three inch high heel shoes that make your legs look great. But given that you’re pregnant, heels may not be the best choice.

Why Are Heels A Bad Choice?

It’s mainly a matter of balance and equilibrium. Even when you’re not pregnant, high heels make walking more difficult. One stumble and down you go. Being pregnant makes walking in heels all the more challenging.

When you’re pregnant, the extra weight and girth shifts your center of gravity forward, which makes it harder to maintain balance even in sensible, flat shoes. Perched up on high heels, the shift in your center of gravity makes stumbling all the more likely.

Give Your Feet A Rest

Pregnancy also causes some swelling in the feet and ankles that affects how signals are sent to parts of the brain responsible for maintaining balance. So when you’re pregnant it can be harder to sense which way to shift to stay upright if you stumble. Again, wearing heels will only raise the risk for stumbling in the first place.

Experts say that the best shoes to wear when you’re pregnant are wide, flat shoes with soft arch supports and plenty of wiggle room for the toes. When you’re pregnant, your feet may swell more than is normal during the day, making shoes that fit in the morning feel too tight by the evening.

link: http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofsci...ant-high-heels/

Neal M. Blitz,

Dr. Neal Blitz ,

Get Parents Alerts

Submit this story

It is not completely uncommon to see pregnant women walking in high heels. Some may consider high heel wearing as a feat during pregnancy, some may appreciate ones fashion statement, and others may think this is completely absurd and dangerous.

But, are high heels even safe to wear while pregnant?

The main concern with wearing high heels while pregnant is the risk of falling and injuring the mother and/or the unborn baby. Heel-associated falls are a real risk when not pregnant, so the risk exists with pregnancy.

Specific high heel related injuries are primarily focused around the foot and ankle. Missteps may cause the foot to twist underneath the leg resulting in foot and ankle sprains/fractures. One may fully lose balance and fall, suffering more global injuries involving the upper extremities as one may try to brace for impact with outstretched arms. Hitting ones head is a possibility. And, in the case of being pregnant, falling in general can have an impact.

How walking in high heels while pregnant is different? Pregnancy adds weight and this increase may cause balance difficulties. Pregnancy also shifts ones center of gravity forward (in front of you). High heels also shift the center of gravity forward. Therefore, combining heels and pregnancy creates a frontward force that may make one more prone to falls.

The higher the heel and skinnier the stiletto, then the more likely one is for a fall. Long-time high heel wearers may be less prone to missteps as they may be specifically coordinated for heel walking. Uneven terrain clearly plays a role in stability while walking in heels. People with a history of high heel mishaps may be susceptible to falling.

As a reconstructive foot surgeon, I can tell you that injuries do occur from missteps and falling when wearing high heels. Most commonly, these injuries are minor with simple treatments. More severe injuries can be involved. Broken bones may need casting and/or surgery. Cast immobilization during pregnancy may place the mother at increased risk for extremity blood clots. Broken bones that are indicated for surgery may be postponed until a later date to avoid surgery on a pregnant mother - all important decisions for appropriate health care professionals and the patient.

What is the real 'risk' of having a significant health problem (for mother and/or baby) due to a high heel associated falling event while pregnant? This question cannot be answered with any particular data, and is most likely because this occurrence seems to be extremely small. But, the risk of falling with or without injury indeed exists and pregnant women should consider this before donning a pair of high heels.

Do you think wearing high heels during pregnancy is safe?

~ Dr. Neal M. Blitz

That would be risky for an average woman but keep in mind that Alessandra has been modeling for 10+ years & she probably can walk in the tallest shoes on earth without bothering at all ... She's use to wear that kind of shoes 24/7, she was just being a professional & that's it. Lily was also pregnant at the time of the show & as Ale, she was just being a professional & wear whatever VS had for them to wear.

Note... they say there is a higher risk of falling due to a shift of balance and a difference in equilibrium. The heels themselves aren't the problem. *facepalm*

They tell you to avoid wearing heels because most woman who aren't accustomed to a higher heel, or any heel at all will not take that shift of central balance into consideration when they walk and they have a much higher chance of falling. It's called common sense.

They have to start creating the bra in Feb-March, hence they pick out the cup size then...in the last couple years I believe they started in late Jan early Feb. There is no way they will be able to get an accurate idea of what she is going to be then. Plus they not only have to pick out the cup size, it will also depend of what cut they want the bra to be and who is willing to make it. I guarantee Ale won't get it this year, my guess is she could open the show as her big come back and etc but there is no way they are going to pick out the bra, size it, create it, in June and have it shot in July/August and ready to release in September. Esp when Fall is a big time for them for other launches. That's assuming Ale even plans on coming back that fast anyway.

We'll just wait and see.

Last I checked Ale wasn't Adriana and didn't take a year off after having a baby last time, not to mention her weight dropped fairly quickly after the first pregnancy. Not saying it will again, but I will stand by if the company wants to give her the bra they will make the necessary arrangements to fit her schedule. Maybe 6 years ago this might have been a major problem, but the bras these days are just whatever feature bra VS has with a bunch of diamonds/precious stones/whatever is sparkly these days bejewelled on. Fuck, Marisa clearly lost cup size in her bra, so I don't think VS is to worried about something fitting perfectly.

Besides, padding can always be taken away or added. Just look at their one bra.. you can gain 2 whole cup sizes. Fit the bra small, and it'll all be copacetic in the end. And now back to reality... and out of the fucked up world of VS. Adios.

When they are basically planning the bra now, there would be no accurate way to have any idea where she is going to be for the bra. When they put so much work into the bra they aren't going to have it thrown together in a matter of two months.

Don't forget they always go for press and there are some HUGE things coming up for Doutzen. Adriana is going to be appearing on a show Heidi couldn't even appear on, let alone Tyra on mainstream TV. I think Ale is going to fall short this year. Like I said I can see her opening and etc but the bra is just to risky for VS to put on her at this time. Honestly not that the bra even matters anymore, it hardly gets shown...so really it's who opens the show or gets the best outfits.

Eh, we'll see. Agree to disagree :)

moving on, I have notice that vs lets some models to model for them at the age 16 and for others they considered to young when they are 16, wtf is with that? how is it to young for some model and for other model is okay to model for them, is the same age so no it shouldn't be considered to young for the other models, or okay with the models, they should stick with one idea or the other, it should be to young for all models or either okay with all models. because is not fair for the models that don't let them to model for them at 16 when they let other models do it.

Isabeli 16

Barbara Palvin 16

Hannah Davis 16

I remember watching VH1 and said Adriana was too young at 16

Sandra Kubicka was told she was too young and she is 16.

going back to the fantasy bra conversation hope Doutzen gets the fantasy bra she is my favorite she reminds of a real barbie doll

and going back to the pregnancy subject Lilly is Pregnant!!! I din't know that how many months does she have?

I guess all vs model love getting pregnant. Hope Candice gets pregnant today, so like she'll take a long long long break from vs

^ After the whole Isabeli fiasco, models need to be at least 18 in order to do work for VS. Not sure does that include clothing but definitely lingerie & swimwear.

Isn't Barbara 18?

Lily has about 6 more months left until she gives birth.

I hope Candice doesn't get pregnant!!!

Barbara's first photoshoot for VS was at 16 but it was for Pink & she was modeling bed stuff & some jacktes, no lingerie or swimwear at all, I think it was the same for Hannah Davis. & I guess it also has to do with the fact that some models look awfully young? Maybe that's the reason why they take some girls & they say no to some others.

As for the show Karolina did walk when she was 16 or 17 I can't remember but it wasn't until the show started airing on CBS that they put the 18+ rule for the show too.

Quick summery of the official video. Candice, Lily, Miranda, Edita, Candice, Candice, Candice, Candice, Lily, (maybe a quick 2 secs of Edita.. couldn't recall to save my life... I was in AWE by the majesty of Candice) Miranda, Candice Candice and more Candice. :rofl: Oh VS so original with your "lineup". WTB moar Endice prease! Just didn't feel the same without Endice TTTT :heart: