Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It's 100% true, Alessandra confirmed it to a magazine that she is 4 months so she should be popping that baby in late April-early May ... So i don't think she'll get the FB because they usually do the pics in May/June for that, unless they change it for her next year?

But yeah, less Ale means more Endice ... YAAY! Moar moar moar :heart:

I doubt she'll get the bra...there just won't be enough time at all. They shoot the bra early June through mid July and before then they have to at least have an idea of what size the girl will be. If she gives birth in May/June depending on how far along she is, she won't have enough time to be fitted, and crafted.

Her stomach didn't look flat to me. Maybe from straight on, but when she turned to the side it was obvious.

+1

& all her outfits covered her stomach, even the one with the huge wings had a jewelry piece in her belly. You can see a little belly there

And that would explain Ale didn't have her lingerie random pictures like Adri, Lily, Lily, etc

^ I think you meant to say Adriana b/c Lily isn't exactly one of VS' prominent Angels. I didn't know Heidi & Oluchi walked while with child :unsure:

No, I mean prominent in terms of the amount of catalog work they get. Lily is the most featured brunette, in terms of print work.

Heidi was pregnant in the 2003 show (her bump was alot more obvious when she went on the Conan O'Brien show to promote the show) and Oluchi was pregnant during the 2006 show. Both of them already had substantial cleavage (to say it tactfully), which is one of the reasons why it wasnt that noticeable. That said, Heidi's hips were more pronounced in 2003 and Oluchi's face was fuller in 2006.

I guess we'll bee seeing a lot more of Adriana, that would explain why she shot so much for VS Swim in the past weeks when she usually isn't featured in the swim. Also Miranda will get more exposure & hopefully they will take Behati out of Pink & put her in the mainline

Also i really hope Candice is next on getting pregnant & take a long loooong break :ninja:

I don´t give a shit if Ale wears that damn ugly bra... she´s going to have a baby! :ddr: And Lily too! Yay :laugh:

I commit to not look like a skinny VS not role model... Isn't it a call for: If u don't look like a VS model you can commit a suicide?

Don´t forget Kiki that anyone who does not look like Holly Adriana should commit suicide!! :persuazn:

I guess we'll bee seeing a lot more of Adriana, that would explain why she shot so much for VS Swim in the past weeks when she usually isn't featured in the swim. Also Miranda will get more exposure & hopefully they will take Behati out of Pink & put her in the mainline

Also i really hope Candice is next on getting pregnant & take a long loooong break :ninja:

Behati has already been doing mainline for a while now. Just not lingerie. Apparently she shot for swim recently, though.
So, now two of the prominent Brunettes will be absent in upcoming catalogs? I wonder how their work will be distributed amongst the others.
Thank God we have Karlie and Lais to fill that void! <_<

:rofl: Endrice and Karlie people wouldn't know what to do with themselves. So much blonde sexiness especially from Karlie /hides

btw why does it seem like every single year there's a least one VS model pregnant? Jesus at this rate VS might as well develop a maternity line. So if Lily and Ale are pregos this year who's turn is it next year?

btw why does it seem like every single year there's a least one VS model pregnant? Jesus at this rate VS might as well develop a maternity line. So if Lily and Ale are pregos this year who's turn is it next year?
Cause that's the case. Since '04 there has been at least one pregnant Angel every year except in '07 (Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, no one, Ale, Adriana & Heidi, Doutzen & Miranda, Ale & Lily). Then again when you have ten spokesmodel, half of which are nearing/already are 30, babies are bound to start popping out at some point.