Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Adriana, Erin, Candice who always have amazing swim pictures for VS

Lima's VS swim peak was probably 5 years ago so if she'd gone the SI route, it should have been back then.

People complain about the VS quality going down in recent years, but the SI quality is even worse. Maybe it's a combination of VS limitations and SI possibly not being a high desired job for some models anymore. It certainly doesn't seem to be the coup that it once was because even beyond VS, there are models who are not angels that you think would have done SI at some point, and they haven't. They don't have VS contracts limiting them.

I am so happy that Lais is the newest angel she's the prettiest angel of all
Until I see her pop up on VSAA and/or at promo events, I won't entirely believe that she's an Angel. She was in the credits because she was in the commercial, like Lindsay, Rosie and Candice a few years back. And she needs English lessons, too.

Lindsay, Rosie, Erin & Candice were actually contracted in 2009 though. & Katsia wasn't credited in the show last year & she was in all the Christmas stuff :idk:

If we guide by VSAA then Heidi & Marisa were Angels until a couple of months ago & Rosie is still an Angel, they need to update that crap more often

^Yeah and Rosie was supposedly signed for a 3-year contract and mostly went poof after less than a year, and Emanuela's 'New Face" status didn't even last that long. TBH I gave up trying to understand the contracts. Gisele got signed for a 5-year contract that lasted six, Izabel and Marisa for 3-year ones that lasted about 2/2-and-a-half whereas KK and Selita's lasted more and don't even get me started on the ever-changing dates of Adriana's contract and first VS job.

I'll keep consideirng the VSAA list/Meet our Angel(s) events as mostly accurate and that'll be enough for me.

^ Meet our Angels doesn't count either, Emanuela & LIndsay did a "Meet our Angel" shit in 2009 & Elsa is doing Pink events too ... Everyone & their mammas are Angels these days :rofl:

So I'll stick to the credits in the show for my most accurate & also because i really really wanted Lais to be an Angel :laugh: