Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

What does Erin have on? She had to have known that Candice was going to go tight with her clothing, so her dress makes her look frumpy next to her. Today would have been a good time to wear one of those Herve dresses that she can't seem to tear herself away from. This is event has too much much white, too much blonde hair. VS really doesn't need to pair them together alone. They don't look alike, but these two are cut from the same mold. They need a model with a different look to break up the monotony.

post-100-0-1446080095-8729_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone knows when is Chanel's contract to be up for renewal? I noticed VS released footage from all the Angels except for her, she's the only Angel who they didn't post pictures from the fittings, she didn't open or close any segment after opening & closing the show last year & she only got two outfits when she first said she would be getting three? & she isn't in the Christmas commercial either

Also Miranda is doing her very first fan meeting since she's back

Opening November 17

Victoria’s Secret

South Coast Plaza

2nd Floor, Carousel Court

Come celebrate our Grand Opening!

Free Limited Edition Tote with $75 purchase

Valid Nov. 17–20, 2011. Comparable value $70. One per customer. While totes last. South Coast Plaza Carousel Court store only.

*Meet Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr

Tuesday, November 29, Noon-2PM

Get your photo with Miranda and share your photos on Facebook and Twitter with on-site uploading! Plus, spend $50 and get access to the faster VIP line!

One photo per customer. VIP access only valid with a $50 purchase.

Get the latest on Grand Opening events, special offers and more at VictoriasSecret.com/SouthCoastPlaza.

Does anyone knows when is Chanel's contract to be up for renewal? I noticed VS released footage from all the Angels except for her, she's the only Angel who they didn't post pictures from the fittings, she didn't open or close any segment after opening & closing the show last year & she only got two outfits when she first said she would be getting three? & she isn't in the Christmas commercial either

Also Miranda is doing her very first fan meeting since she's back...

Maybe they came to their senses to keep Miranda, let Chanel go, and recruit a new token "Black" Angel :idk:

Huddle Up Chicago!

Public Event · By Victoria's Secret Pink

When = Tuesday, December 6, 2011.

Time = 6:30pm until 9:00pm

Calling all Bears fans!

Come to PINK Water Tower Place at 6:30pm on December 6 to snap a pic with NFL star Matt Forte and PINK model Elsa! First 100 fans only. No autographs or personal cameras. Pics will be posted to our Facebook page the day after the event.

And don't forget to shop the latest PINK Chicago Bears gear while you're there!

Want more news about our latest PINK store? Text CHICAGO to 877465 and we’ll keep you in the loop! Message and data rates may apply.

Elsa is doing her own event now? The more i see the more i think Chanel is out :pinch:

I don't think it's Chanel that's gotta worry...

I think she should, Behati confirmed she's not going anywhere & if you do the maths Chanel's contract will be up in 2012 & it looks like Elsa is taking over Pink & Chanel isn't doing too much VS mainline these days so i don't know what to think about it

All Behati said was that 2011 wasn't her last VSFS. Technically, Izabel hasn't gone anywhere since getting dropped either. She still keeps doing the fashion show. If Elsa is taking over pink, then where does that leave Behati? Behati's done only one or two events in the last year or so, and pink has always been more of her thing than Chanel's. It's not like Behati's exactly been burning up the VS mainline bookings herself recently.

The thing is Chanel is dropping from a higher level. She's basically been taken out of the mainline VS despite the fact that they seemed really invested in her at the beginning, whereas Behati was always supposed to be just PINK. And as I said, Behati recently shot with Ben Watts for VS in St. Barths (alongside Magdalena, Candice, Cintia, Arlenis, Maryna, Alessandra, Lily, Elyse, Gracie...), so it seems she is going upwards at the moment.

New Year video

Those don't seem to stop leaking...