Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Iconic? That's what the VS Christmas cover use to be...it use to be something I'd stay up all night for before they updated the website because for me it was the reminder of the season. Adriana, Ale, Gisele and others just made it gorgeous! The pictures were overly airbrushed but it gave them a sheen and perfection that Christmas kind of is. There were Christmas trees, bows, lights, presents and ornaments in the photos and now honestly this looks like a winter meets valentines day disaster. Also, the Christmas catalog use to be equal, and this is far from it. Adriana has gotten her sexy back recently and should be being used more, as well as Ale, but this honestly is the Christmas ate Candice and Erin show....I'm honestly so fed up with it. Miranda, isn't even really showcased and she's wearing the damn bra! What the hell VS...I won't be buying this year....

Here's my opinion about the cover, it's a decent picture & Candice looks good but it's NOT a cover picture, i think these pictures were better options for a cover

post-18831-0-1446080076-49869_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446080076-51939_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446080076-54654_thumb.jpg post-18831-0-1446080076-64786_thumb.jpg

& my personal favorite

post-18831-0-1446080076-68714_thumb.jpg

As for the FB, im glad Ale didn't get it because i think it's horrible ... Im happy she won't be on the runway wearing that crap, i feel bad for Miranda

This is balls. All of it. I should've smacked Ed upside his head when I saw him come in the store with his two blonde model hookers at Fashion's Night Out. THIS (or the close up shot if they wanted to show the bra) should've been a cover and it's not even included in the catalogue?!?! It's the hottest image out of all the Christmas images they took!:

post-3972-0-1446080077-71687_thumb.jpg

On the upside, the lingerie is actually great this year. I love almost all of it. I want.

It's like they took the worst picture from the whole set & they decided to make it the cover, i can't take it haha

Agree, i love the lingerie, i guess i will let VS suck the money out of me again :ninja:

THIS (or the close up shot if they wanted to show the bra) should've been a cover and it's not even included in the catalogue?!?!

post-100-0-1446080078-65213_thumb.jpg

Like Lily's version more. Her body is insane in this shot, and it could have been the cover.

post-100-1317601077_thumb.jpgpost-100-1317601148_thumb.jpg

Lily's fan picture is cover worthy too - maybe not the actual Christmas cover, but one of the holiday season covers for sure. This picture isn't in the catalog either.

post-100-1317601160_thumb.jpg

^I don't like her pose since it does nothing for her waist. It just looks awkward to me, but I do think a brunette looks better in that outfit and Lily is wearing it in the commercial though, but with some black shirt or something.

& Savanna you were right, they're relaunching the DA bra from what i see.

The Fantasy Bra it's based on a Bombshell Push-Up bra, which i think it's weird because Miranda's tatas look pretty small in the picture compared to other VS shots

lmao

dreb out of the mouth and dramatic? you or VS? u forgot to but imo after every bullshit line you just spewed.

do yourself a favor and dont go there babe cause i'll get us both kicked off this bitch..

i've learned on this thread that just because something isn't to my personal taste..it doesn't mean it's officially crap..

sounds like someone needs a hug or an orgasm, chilax...breathe, either way..VS had a plan and they went with it..they are a billion dollar company..

they obviously know what they are doing..EXCEPT castings of course lol..

so chill babe..it'll work out, have faith :kiss::heart:

lmao

dreb out of the mouth and dramatic? you or VS? u forgot to but imo after every bullshit line you just spewed.

do yourself a favor and dont go there babe cause i'll get us both kicked off this bitch..

i've learned on this thread that just because something isn't to my personal taste..it doesn't mean it's officially crap..

sounds like someone needs a hug or an orgasm, chilax...breathe, either way..VS had a plan and they went with it..they are a billion dollar company..

they obviously know what they are doing..EXCEPT castings of course lol..

so chill babe..it'll work out, have faith :kiss::heart:

Engrish prease?

As for them knowing what they're doing? Lmao.. is that why they're losing money? Gogo..