Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think it's part of the scene, it reminds me a lot of this opening scene of Gi back in 2005.

I think this commercial has all the potential to be completely awesome & sexy, i so don't want VS to screw this

EDIT: Found it! & actually Candice's scene could be something similar to Ale's Sexy Santa scene ... A lot of scenes look familiar haha

I think it's part of the scene, it reminds me a lot of this opening scene of Gi back in 2005.

I think this commercial has all the potential to be completely awesome & sexy, i so don't want VS to screw this

EDIT: Found it! & actually Candice's scene could be something similar to Ale's Sexy Santa scene ... A lot of scenes look familiar haha

OMG! I love you for this! I haven't seen this since the year it appeared on tv, thanks.

Back when they had real models. There will would never be another one like this.

The bra is . . . interesting . . . slightly over the top with it's embellishments . . . okay not so slightly, more like omfg w t f the entire crafting department had to put their spin on how the bra should look, then they gave a hot glue gun to a bunch of seven year old's and told them to go to town.

The cover is . . . interesting . . . about the same as very other cover they've done but with more hair covering the face. O.o

Hello jukin

You see I R Have Observational Eyes and Common Sense (Y)

I agree with you Savanna, it's a boring cover (N) DESPITE what the fanboys and girls have to say.

First off the makeup is almost nonexistent. This is the X-Mas cover NOT the spring makeup line. Dramatic, glamorous, sexy would have been the way to go. This barely there makeup needs to be saved for spring... period.

Two the bra really isn't front and center... why? You're selling lingerie & lingerie like things. SHOW IT.

Three the hair is all over the place, and it just looks messy. I can see they're trying for the "after sex" look, but this just doesn't work on any level.

Who the f*ck hired these retarded editors for SI and VS? They clearly have better shots for the covers/magazine/catalogues but they refuse to use them. It's bad business, a lack of common sense and blatant stupidity on every level.

DERP DERP DERP I'M VS AND DROOLS POURS OUT OF MY MOUTH DERP!

It's the Candice/Erin Catalog YAY! (psst looks a little Valentine's in some of the shots eh? I see a bright future for the commercial lol) :heart: Candice and Erin! YAAAY :hell yea!: :chicken: :woot::clap:

Oh MissLimaVzla you made all my hopes and dreams come true... this is exactly what I always wanted... and my husband has new fap material.. Thanks dollface .. YAY!!